A Visit to Tripp's Club
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by wondash

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story was started in 2010 and continues to refine 'the Club' world. It's a rather long story but I wanted bring out the details as if the Club really existed. It follows one man's mission to become a guest at the Club and his journey of sexual pleasure with many, many girls. The sex doesn't start for a couple chapters, but when it does it continues non-stop!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   First   Sex Toys   Lactation   Double Penetration   Needles  

In my dream I am laying on my back. The other girls are with me also, what were their names? Oh yeah, Wendy ... and Lisa. Why did they have a tomato in their mouth – how could they speak. My tomato tasted bitter. The sun passed over the sky again and again.

"Can you believe these three tried to escape? And I heard they knocked out Tripp also! I'm surprised the only punishment they're getting is a few hours on the Rape-o-gasm." My mind was so foggy. "I know ... but I also heard that the red head here is going to the dairy farm after this. I sure wouldn't mind milking those tits – shame they'll be all saggy in a few months or so." The voice was closer to me now. I tried so hard to open my eyes – to move any part of my body. "This one here is fresh meat – never been dosed. God, she doesn't look older than 16 – but you can never tell these days, all the teens they bring in are so fucking hot!" A tear ran down my face – they were talking about me. Where was I? Last thing I remember was Lisa putting that white disk on the French woman and then forcing her to put her husband's penis in her mouth. What did those disks do? She seemed different after it was attached ... to her ... breasts. My eye's twitched.

"Fuck, she's heavy – give me a hand." I heard a whimper, Lisa? "You ever get to see this thing in action?" "Nah, but Prichard did. He told me when it starts the girls usually like the feeling. The machine uses a high frequency vibe on their clit plus I think it can inject Org-X to force them to cum over and over again. He said after a while the girls start screaming and begging for it to stop. Eventually they just pass out." "God dam I'd like to see that!" "Ok, this one's locked and loaded." He laughed. "Which one next?" "Let's do the young one – I think I saw her move a bit and it's easier before the muscle relaxant wears off." A cold hand touched my arm. The shock was all I needed to force my eyes open. At first nothing was clear. The man next to me was just a fuzzy blob. He was undoing straps holding my body in place. Oh god, what was I wearing?

"If it wasn't for all the cameras around this place I'd definitely take a taste of this one." The man was pulling my panties off. I was naked. "Not worth getting caught. Tripp is pissed enough as it is." My sight was clearing now but I still had no control over my body. He placed his arms under my legs and back and picked me up like a rag doll. I grunted out – there was a gag in my mouth, some sort of rubber ball. As he lifted me off the table, I caught a glimpse of Wendy, strapped to a gurney like mine, naked accept for her panties. The man turned and I saw Lisa. My mind freaked as I tried to make sense of it all. I guess he sensed my fear. "Oh yeah bitch, that'll be you in a second." He carried me over to a machine positioned next to the one Lisa was mounted on. There were two others also. I could see Lisa watching.

The other man took hold of my arms and the two of them hoisted me into an upright position. I felt the cold metal on my lower back as I was placed on the machine. My arms above the elbow were placed into padded metal brackets and clamped close. By head flopped forward looking down over my exposed body. It was cold, my nipples were standing out. I was so embarrassed. Next a curved ribbed metal plate was placed over my stomach and attached to the curved metal support behind my lower back. With my arms and midsection held firmly by the machine the men no longer had to hold me. Lastly, my thighs were tightly secured in brackets like my upper arms. My feet and hands dangled – the feeling starting to come back. There was a hiss and motor sounds as my body rose up, and leaned back a bit. I was at least a foot off the floor. I could almost lift up my head now. More motor sounds as my arms moved outward and back, forcing my breasts forward. Looking over at Lisa, I knew what was next – my legs spread – completely exposing my vagina. They could touch me down there and I could do nothing to stop them. I cried. The fear was overwhelming.

"Don't worry little miss. Pretty soon you'll have a nice big metal dick pumping your cunt. Hope you're not a virgin!" I was. I sobbed. The man attached little square stickers with metal nipples on my neck, arms, hands, and legs. Wires were clipped to each pad running somewhere into the machine behind my trembling body. When he was done he stepped back, "that's two locked and loaded." Lisa and I looked into each others eyes. I could see she was sorry for getting me into this.

Now the men were struggling with Wendy – whatever drug they had used on us was wearing off. They had her by the arms and were trying to force her body into the machine next to me. She twisted and kicked with her legs. "Listen bitch, you'd better calm down or ... fuck this." He punched Wendy in the gut knocking her breath away. She doubled over but they quickly lifted her into position and locked down her arms, midriff and legs. I watched has the machine spread her wide and the men attached the wires to her body. She was very beautiful and I blushed as I realized I was staring at her breasts. Her pubic hair had been shaved away. Would they do that to me? That man had said that the machine would rape me. I wondered what it would feel like to have something hard in my vagina. I had masturbated before, but never with anything other than my finger. It sounded silly, but I had wanted to save my virginity my first real love. Again I sobbed as I realized that would not be possible now.

"Not so frisky now bitch! Get ready to be fucked over and over and over again! Let's get out of here, I'm off duty in 30 minutes and I need some pussy." With that, the two men left. The room lights were on, but dim. With the gags in our mouths, we really couldn't say anything to each other. My mind wandered. It seemed like my real life was slipping away. How long was it since that day at the hospital? My parents were concerned that my cold symptoms were getting worse so they took me to see our family doctor. He ran some blood tests and determined that I had the flu and also possibly a bladder infection. So I was checked into the hospital in town for a few days of observation. The next day my best friend Stacy skipped out of school early to come visit me. Our parents used to joke – Stacy and Lacey, Lacey and Stacy, which one is ours! We had been friends forever – yes, we fought occasionally, even over a boyfriend, but in the end we were inseparable. I missed her. She had been with me when it happened. A nurse came into the room and told me the doctor had ordered an ultrasound of my bladder. So I sat in the wheelchair without thinking twice. Stacy said she would walk with me – the nurse told her that it wasn't necessary, but she's stubborn and came anyway. We were talking about Mrs. Flanders, our physics teacher – that was the class Stacy had skipped. We both hated physics. When the nurse rolled me out of the elevator, something seemed wrong. I think we were in the basement. A man stepped around the corner. At first I thought he might be a janitor because he had a spray bottle in his hand. But he sprayed my chest. I was very startled as the wetness immediately seeped through the thin hospital gown and stuck to my breasts. Stacy yelled out "Hey what the hell are you doing?" My breasts tingled and I felt sleepy. I think the guy sprayed Stacy's tee shirt also. The man and the nurse were arguing about Stacy – then I fell asleep.

The sound of the door opening startled me back to the nightmare. A man, dressed like the others, walked in. "Bobby, this way." The submarine captain entered the room – wearing the body suit cut down to her navel by Lisa. And she still had the white disks on her breasts. She looked around the room and as her eyes passed mine she smiled. She didn't seem scared or even startled by our predicament. "Get undressed." She pealed the ripped garment off each of her arms, over her hips, and then down her legs. Now all she had on was a white lace g-string. The man watched like it was a show. Lastly she removed the undergarment, standing naked and silent. He walked over to the empty machine, staring at each of our exposed bodies as he passed by. He licked his lips as he passed me "you're the young one, mmmm." I wanted to cover up, close my legs, anything to prevent him from looking – or worse, touching my body, but there was nothing I could do. Thankfully his focus went back to Bobby. "Hey, over here, get your body over here. Lean up against this." Without a second though Bobby turned her back to the machine and let the man lock her in. When he was done, her body on display just like mine, he reached into a pocket and removed a small tool. "You won't be needing these anymore ... heh heh." He cupped her left breast and using the tool, removed the white disk, then did the same to her other breast. I noticed she winced as each was removed. "Give it about five minutes and you'll be more concerned about your predicament blondy. And when Tripp gets here in a bit, you'll all be more concerned!" He laughed as he walked out.

Time passed and my body began to ache. I just wanted the horror to end. The four machines were arranged in a semicircle, so I could easily see the other three girls to my left and right. Bobby seemed to fall asleep at first, but now she was awake and no longer happy. "Oh god oh god oh god" she whispered. Wendy tried to say something; I think she was asking what was going to happen. Hard to understand with the gag but somehow Bobby did. "I don't know, I've never seen this room but I've heard about the machines. They're going to rape us – force us to have very painful orgasms. I don't understand ... why me? I didn't do anything wrong. Oh god, please not this. Please not this." She started to yell – could they hear us? "MR. TRIPP, I wasn't involved with the escape ... PLEASE, there must be some mistake!" All of us were terrified now. I could feel the cool air between my legs, on my exposed vagina. I struggled against my restraints, panicked. The other girls were also struggling. Bobby continued yelling, pleading, begging. Then the bald man walked in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.