Class Float - Cover

Class Float

Copyright© 2015 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sarah McCarraher, a fifteen year-old teen, gets more than she bargained for when she meets up with her dream boy, Danny Garrity, during an evening school project - building a float for the homecoming parade for their school.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   First  

Thump ... thump ... thump ... I cranked the volume up on my iPod to try to drown out the sounds my sister, Allison, and her boyfriend, Mike, were making as they bounced her bed frame against the common wall between our rooms as they screwed each other to hell and back. I tried to concentrate on my homework reading assignment but ... I was just too horny to pay attention.

This was the third time this week Mike and Allison interrupted my homework after school as Allison rode Mike's big, hard boner and rattled the rafters next door. At least in my imagination Mike sported a huge boner. God, I was so horny! It's no surprise that a pair of seniors who had gone steady for the past six months balled like rabbits every chance they got. Me? I wondered what it was like after overhearing my sister for the past three months. It must be sweet. But what guy would have an interested in me?

I'm Sarah McCarraher, a sophomore in high school, 5'-3", 122 pounds. Yeah, I could lose a little weight. My titties could and should be bigger. Allison is a knock-out. Me ... at best I could be described as plain. I think I have a good personality. I get along well with most of my classmates at school. I do lust after a few boys in my school, especially that dreamboat, Danny Garrity.

I knew Danny from the school choir and from the Art class we shared. He was a hunky, sixteen-year-old, 160 pound guy a grade ahead of me. The almost six footer wasn't stuck up like so many of the jocks who were so in love with themselves. He talked with me occasionally before and after class and was friendly. I wished he would ask me out on a date. It hadn't happened ... yet.


Mrs. Rice announced in home room that all students were invited work on the school float for homecoming. My sister and I were hosting the work. I had volunteered to be our homeroom's representative to student government. My older sister, Allison, was the senior class treasurer. When the student government came looking for a place to build the float, our barn was a natural. The hay from our farm was in. The corn was still in the field drying, so it wasn't ready for silage until later that fall. We could spare a wagon and one bay of our barn for a few weeks in late September and early October. I was proud that Allison and I could help our classmates out.

During the morning a few kids asked directions to our farm. We were located a couple miles out of town on Old Ridge Road. I made sure everyone knew how to get to our farm.

At my Fourth Period Art class, Danny Garrity greeted me with a cheery, "So you're hosting the float this year? I'll be sure to come out and help tonight after practice."

"That's super, Danny," I replied. We shared one of the tables in the Art Room.

"I'm looking forward to working with you," Danny said. "You're such a good artist. I can't wait to see what you do with the float."

"I'm not that special as an artist," I protested. "Anyway, I'm not directing work. I just do what I'm told to do."

"I'll be there, helping wherever you're working," Danny promised. I glowed inwardly at the praise from this hunky football star. Maybe there was hope that he could be interested in plain old me.

The school day went too slowly as I waited impatiently for evening to come. Geometry, lunch, Chorus, Biology, Phys Ed, one boring class after another. I got to see Danny at chorus but we didn't get to talk. He's a baritone. I am a soprano and am seated at the opposite side of the chorus room. He did give me a big smile and a wave.

Mom made our family at quick supper that evening. She and Dad had to go over to the church to help the Reverend set up for next Saturday's bazaar. Allison and I helped Mom by washing the dishes after dinner. The two of us headed for the barn when we were done.

Some of Allison's friends and classmates arrived early. They were part of the committee organizing work on the float. Our float was coming along well. Our team's mascot was a mountain lion. The framework that would hold the wire for the lion's head was done. About half the chicken wire was in place to form the head. Tonight we would finish the last half of chicken wire. Shelly Andrews, the chair of float committee, told me I would be applying crepe paper to the chicken wire tonight. She thought my artistic talents would be perfect for the job.

Shelly assigned a couple ninth grade girls I didn't know to help me. Danny Garrity showed up and joined my papering crew. Danny stood and watched me for a couple minutes without joining in. Finally he stepped up behind me, placed his hands on my hips and watched me closely, peering over my shoulder.

"So that's how you do that," Danny remarked. "You're such a wonderful craftsman."

"It's not that hard," I said. I tried not to blush from his excessive praise to what was really a simple task. He leaned in and watched more as I poked strips of crepe paper in the holes in the chicken wire. I could feel his breath on my neck.

Was I crazy? Was Danny Garrity coming on to me?

"Are you ready to try it?" I asked.

"Sure," he agreed. He reached an arm around each side of me and began stuffing paper into the row of holes below the one I was working on.

"Is this OK?" Danny asked. I wasn't certain whether he meant to practically embrace me as he worked or if he meant was his crepe paper work proper? His breath tickled my neck, cheek and ear lobe. Did I care which he meant? This was the stuff of my wildest dreams.

"This is fine," I managed to stutter. Danny continued working, surrounding me as we worked. His arms brushed against my boobies a few times as he reached to the holes directly to my front.

"You smell wonderful?" Danny murmured into my ear as we continued. "What perfume are you wearing?"

"It's Light Blue," I answered. Danny leaned in close to me and drew a deep breath.

"I smell a hint of apples and something floral," Danny said. He kept his face close to my cheek as he leaned his body against my back.

"Jasmine," I said. I felt a distinct puff of air blow into my ear. I shivered at the stimulation. Was Danny Garrity really coming on to me? Plain, little me? I was both intrigued at his interest and frightened at the same time. I ducked out from his semi-embrace.

"Would you like a Coke?" I asked. "We have a cooler full of them over by the barn door."

"That would be wonderful," Danny agreed. I ran over and grabbed two, one for him and one for me. We drank the refreshments and went back to work. Danny picked his own work area rather than sharing my space. Still wherever I went, he seemed to gravitate to a spot near me.

My hope that Danny might have an interest in me and perhaps could ask me for a date seemed more possible than I ever could have expected. A junior, football star dating a plan-Jane tenth grader? Maybe it could happen.

Danny stopped every few minutes and slipped beside me to ask if he was doing his work properly. There was always a hand on the shoulder, a bump into me or something so he could be close. He sniffed and complimented my perfume a couple more times. I got the distinct impression Danny Garrity was interested in me. I didn't mind at all. I flirted right back as he made his interest plain.

The work night went on for a couple hours before kids started leaving. A little after nine o'clock, Shelly Andrews announced, "I guess that's a wrap, folks. Thanks for helping out tonight. Anybody who is available, we're going to work again Friday night."

I finished up the roll of crepe paper I was stuffing before quitting. Danny was wrapping up as I finished.

"You're such an artist, Sarah," Danny said. He stepped over and gave me a hug. "It was fun to work with you tonight." He leaned in and gave me a kiss.

I expected a quick, thank you type of kiss. I got a long, searing kiss full on the lips. His intense hug and ravenous kiss communicated his eager desire. My knees went weak as the kiss continued. I panted when our lips finally parted.

"Light Blue?" Danny remarked. "That perfume is driving me crazy. You're so hot, Sarah."

"Um ... um..." I stuttered. Danny's lips locked onto mine again before I could finish my answer. He stared into my eyes. I felt his tongue slide along my lips, wetting them. I first experimented with Frenching before with a previous, eighth-grade boyfriend. I parted my lips and allowed Danny's tongue to invade my mouth. I melted against his body, only his eager hug kept me from dribbling to the ground in a puddle.

We kissed for too long in so public a spot but for much too short a time from my libido's desire. I experimented by touching my tongue to Danny's. I saw stars in my eyes as electricity jolted down my spine. It was not like this when Billy Waters and I tried this eighteen months ago.

Both of us pulled apart when my sister, Allison, cleared her throat. The barn was deserted now, except for Allison and two of her friends over by the barn door.

"I'll get this light," Allison announced. "Turn the other light off when you're done, Sarah. Don't do anything too crazy." My sister flashed me what I took for a knowing smile.

Allison turned off the lights that had illuminated the skeleton of our float when she left. This bay of the barn was dimly lit by a light across the way. The distant light shined into Danny's face as he stared at me.

"May I kiss you again?" Danny asked as he tilted his head and leaned in closer to me.

"Yes," I murmured before puckering my lips. I shuddered as his lips touched mine. His tongue slipped between my lips. I felt a zap as his tongue touched mine again. My knees began to buckle but fortunately Danny had embraced me as we started the kiss. His strong arms held me tight against his hard body as we continued the deep kiss. Our tongues twirled and tangled. He slurped mine into his mouth. I did the same to his. We nibbled on tongues and lips.

First base is wonderful. I had been there with a few boys before and knew how great this could be. It was even better because the boy I dreamt about when I fingered myself at bath time was doing it to me. I melted against Danny, pressing my body against his.

I could feel something shaped like a piece of pipe pressing into my tummy. I knew I was turning on this dreamboat. Thirty seconds later I had further confirmation. Danny slipped a hand between us and gently grasped my right boob.

That was fine. I allowed Jamie Morris to do that a couple times in the movie theater on dates. I enjoyed when Jamie did it. Danny ... well, Danny was more than fine. He was so gentle as he caressed and squeezed my boob.

I had worn a sports bra that evening so I could be more comfortable, instead of a stiffer, bulky regular bra. Danny's magic fingers had easy access to my boob. We continued making out. Danny nibbled my ear lobe. He kissed down my cheek to my neck and then back to my mouth. Our tongues engaged again.

Danny's fingers felt up my boob and circled but never quite touched my nipple. The making out and feeling up continued for a couple minutes before Danny escalated things.

A finger circled my left nipple a few times before sliding across it. I felt the tingle immediately, first in my boob and then again lower. I could feel I was getting wet down below too. Danny alternated, teasing first my left nipple and then my right.

I contemplated as I enjoyed the tingle Danny's magic fingers were giving me. I had never let a boy have unclothed access to me boobs before, though I felt fine about going to second base with Danny.

"You make me so hot," Danny repeated as we made out and he felt me up. He alternated telling my how much he desired me with the question, "Are you OK with this?"

His concern for my feelings made me feel so warm and safe. Everything felt so good. Why should I stop him from doing these new things that felt so exhilarating?

Danny kissed my ear lobes and neck. He stared into my eyes as he felt me with a hand on each boob. "May I see them?"

"For a bit," I allowed. Danny pulled my blouse over my head. I blushed a little as I pulled my sports bar over my head and revealed my boobies to a boy for the first time.

"Wow!" Danny gushed. "You make me so hot, Sarah. I had no idea you we so well endowed." He dived his head into my cleavage and kissed before I could form a coherent answer. He kissed around each boob and then went for the kill. He kissed and tongued my right boob and then did the same to the left. He circled it, raining kisses around my sensitive nipple until he planted kissed right on it. He sucked it into his mouth and twiddled it with his tongue.

I could feel my juices gushing down below. I was more turned on than I believed possible. The boy of my dreams knew exactly which buttons to push to drive my desire insanely higher. Where were we going? I didn't care as long as this wild, intense ride on a river of lust continued.

Danny made his deep appreciation for my boobs explicit as he kissed and caressed them. All I could do was moan and squirm with delight. This continued for a few, intensely erotic minutes. Danny slipped a hand down my belly and gave me a tummy rub. The rub gave me a pleasing tingle.

"Is this OK?" Danny asked as he rubbed my tummy.

"Mmmm..." I hummed as he punctuated his question by sucking and teasing my right nipple. "Oh, God! Yes..."

Danny already passed one of my personal barriers tonight. No hands on bare boobies. I knew he intended to move that hand on my tummy down into my pants and get his hand on my hot, tingling sex. This had been a big no-no before tonight. I should stop him. My intentions waivered as Danny continued suckling and kissing my breasts and rubbing my tummy.

I ran my hands across Danny's bare sides and back. His chest muscles were so well defined. His abs rippled. This was one gorgeous hunky boy. Hey, when did he take his shirt off?

The moment of decision was on me before I had firmed my resolve to stop this wonderful make out session. Danny slipped his hand down to my pants and wormed a couple fingers in just under the belt line.

"I'm going in," Danny murmured as he gazed up at my face. "Is this OK?"

I was so hot and horny by now that I wanted to slip my own hand down my pants and frig my clitoris until I had a big, glorious come. My frazzled brain didn't see what difference it would make whether I frigged myself or Danny did it for me.

"MMmm ... yeah," I sighed. Danny had anticipated my assent. His hand brushed past my clitoris as I gave my consent. One finger slipped down between my inner and outer pussy lips. He quickly located my vaginal hole. Danny didn't penetrate me. He teased the finger around the opening and slid it back up my slot until it rested on my clitoris. This boy knew his way around a girl. He teased and tickled my clit without assaulting it.

Danny drove my desire higher as he teased and fingered my button and we continued dueling our tongues as we kissed and made out. Danny's finger drove me wild. I needed to climax and I needed it badly.

He teased my clitoris, my gushing slot and around my pussy hole. We kissed and he fingered me for a couple minutes. I needed to come desperately and Danny got me close but never over the hump to my desperately desired climax.

Danny broke our kiss and stared into my eyes. "Your jeans are in my way, Sarah. Can I take them off?"

"We're not getting naked!" I gasped.

"No. Oh no ... no," Danny cooed. "Of course not. Keep your panties on. Your jeans are limiting access and I can't get the proper angle to get you to orgasm."

Get me to orgasm? That sounded great. "The panties stay on," I insisted.

"You're in control," Danny said. He rubbed my clitoris a couple times more before hopping off the wagon bed we were making out on. Danny pulled down my jeans when I lifted my butt off the wagon.

"Panties stay on," I insisted.

"Absolutely," Danny agreed. "You're in control here." I didn't dispute him. I'd never been so out of control in my life.

Danny didn't sprawl over me to resume kissing. He stayed between my legs to see what he was doing to my pussy. His hand pushed my panties to one side for better access. The finger that found my pussy hole before? It slipped a fraction of an inch into my pussy.

"Is this OK?"

Danny penetrated deeper as I gasped, "MMmm ... yeah." It felt fucking awesome! He pressed his digit in and pulled it out slowly. He pushed it in more forcefully and withdrew. Soon Danny established a seductive, carnal beat. My eyes closed tight and I lay my head back on the wagon. Here I was, a lowly tenth grade nobody, being finger fucked by the hunkiest boy-toy in eleventh grade. I was so going to hell for tonight. But what a way to go!

Danny slipped his thumb up my slot and strummed it across my clitoris. He strummed and finger fucked me. That highly desired orgasm came on like a crashing freight train.

Danny needed no more than thirty or forty-five seconds to bring the explosion to my body. Stars burst in my tightly closed eyes as my body spasmed and jerked to the most intense orgasm I had ever endured.

I realized Danny was sitting between my legs, grinning at me as I slowly came to after the most intense, searing orgasm of my life.

"Did you enjoy that, Sarah?" Danny asked innocently.

"Wow!" I gushed. "Oh, wow."

"I knew you'd like it," Danny said as he straddled my body with his. He leaned down and kissed me. My fuzzy brain hadn't recovered from that earth-shattering orgasm completely. I kissed back willingly. Danny had more to show me? Hell, yeah! I'm in.

Danny lowered his body until his smooth, muscular chest pressed against my boobies. Our tongues and lips danced and teased each other. My temporarily sated lust was rising. My pussy gushed again.

I felt Danny allow his crotch to rest against me. There was no mistaking how I turned on this boy-hunk. The big, hard lump in his pants made that clear. It pressed and rubbed against my womanhood as he rubbed against my body and we continued making out.

I knew I had allowed things to go far too far. It was time to put a stop to what we were doing ... but it felt so good. I'd stop Danny ... in a minute. Meanwhile he rubbed and humped against me while we kissed and tongued.

I slid my hands down his smooth sides as we made out. To my shock, when my hands reached his waist, I didn't feel jeans. Instead I found an elastic waistband and then smooth, silky material covering his butt cheeks. When had Danny taken his pants off?

"We can't go all the way," I insisted, breaking our lip lock.

"No, of course not," Danny acknowledged. "I'll stop when you tell me to. You're in total control, Sarah. Do you want me to stop?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.