An Adulterous Affair - Cover

An Adulterous Affair

Copyright© 2015 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 2

Cheating Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I'm the son of a very rich man and I'm determined to make it on my own!

Caution: This Cheating Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Anal Sex   Workplace  

She was back to being her smart business like self in the morning, her clothing of the day was a black trouser suit, but even the severe cut was unable to hide the curves of her gorgeous little bottom,

"I'll call you when the meeting finishes Thomas" she smiled, "We may need to stay another night if it goes on too long"

"Very good ma'am" I said with just the hint of a smile.

I drove sedately back to the hotel and enjoyed a coffee in the day lounge where Frank found me and asked for a word,

"Of course" I said cheerfully, "What can I do for you?"

"It's just a thought Thomas" he said keeping his voice low "And strictly between us two here"

"OK, it sounds very mysterious"

"No not really, but obviously I'm a lot older than you and therefore, I hope, a lot wiser too"

"Yes"

"May I suggest that if you're not going to use your bed, you at least make it look as though you used it?"

"Oh fuck" I said quietly, "I forgot about that"

"Just don't give the chambermaids anything to gossip about, word gets around"

"Like I said Frank, oh fuck"

"Well don't worry I've made sure she keeps it to herself, but just bear it in mind in the future"

"I will Frank, I will and thank you"

"My pleasure Thomas and if I may say so, she's a stunning looking lady"

"She's that all right Frank" I agreed.

He went off then to carry on with his duties leaving me to think about what he'd said, but there was no use in worrying about it, he'd given his word it would go no further and that was good enough for me.

I took the car to a car wash and paid to have it cleaned, then I decided to drive out to Loch Lomond which was less than half an hour out of Glasgow, I pulled into a lay by behind a lorry with it's back doors open and just took in the fabulous view of the world famous loch, my phone rang then showing Mary's name as the caller and as I listened to her, the driver of the lorry came round to the back of it and closed the doors leaving me a clear view of the owners name, it was Hawthorn's Haulage and Storage!

"Mary" I said urgently and told her where I was, "I'm sitting behind one of your lorries, it's empty, oh and a pick up truck has just pulled away with a wave to your driver, what does all that mean?"

"Get the pick up's number Thomas"

"I've done better than that sweet lady, I took his picture, complete with the registration number"

"You lovely man" she laughed, "Is our truck still there?"

"Yes"

"Keep him there, park in front of him, do whatever you have to but keep him there"

"Will do"

The driver was enjoying a smoke as he looked out over the loch, he threw his dog end away and was just about to climb back in his cab when I reached him and asked if I might buy a cigarette,

"I thought I had some in the car" I said by way of an excuse,

"Yeah no probs mate" he said and took out his packet, his mobile phone rang then and he swore as he answered it, he listened, his face going white, then he turned and looked at me like I was filth before handing me his phone silently,

"Hi boss" I said cheerfully and then listened to my instructions,

"OK" I said and ended the call,

"Your keys for the phone" I said to him,

"You just gonna leave me here?" he asked, his voice becoming a whine,

"That's what the man said, but the police are on their way, so you shouldn't have too long to wait"

"Bastard" he swore, "I've been with him for over twenty fucking years"

"And stealing for all of them no doubt"

"I'm saying nothing to you, you fucking Judas"

"Not a Judas fella, just another employee, only an honest one"

I got in my car then and sat waiting for the police, surprisingly they were soon there and took him away,

My boss rang as I was about to pull off and congratulated me on my awareness,

"I need you to wait there until tomorrow, we're sending a driver to pick up the keys, I want you to drive him out to where the truck is, then I might need you to stay while they pick the other guy up, Mary may need to identify what he bought off our driver"

"Whatever you say boss" I said and thought of at least one more night with the delicious Mary,

The lady was smiling as she got into the car,

"Who's a clever boy then?" she laughed,

"I am" I grinned, "Do I get a reward?"

"Oh yes, I've already thought of something"

"Really?"

"Well I was thinking about you before I went into the meeting so I did something" she delved into her briefcase and pulled out a tiny scrap of lace,

"I took these off" and she handed me her panties!

"He said he wants us to be available to see the police, so we may have to stay here a bit longer"

"That's fine with me Ma'am" I said and held her panties to my nose,

"Beautiful" I smiled as I inhaled their aroma, "Almost as good as the real thing"

"I need to do some shopping when we get back to the hotel" she said, "I want some stockings"

"Grrr"

"My pussy hair needs trimming as well, know anyone who'll do it for me?"

"Did I tell you I graduated with a degree in pussy hair trimming?"

"No you must have forgotten to mention it" she laughed, "In that case, would you like the job?"

"I'd love it" I smiled as I pulled up outside a parade of shops and pointed to a clothing shop,

"Come in with me"

"What? I've never been shopping with a girl"

"A girl? Oh wow, I'll bring you again"

I drove into a car park opposite and then walked with her into the shop where we spent almost an hour, she bought a beautiful little white dress, four pairs of stockings, a white lace corset and about a dozen pairs of panties, some hardly more than tiny triangles of lace that would hide nothing!

"Shall we have dinner in the dining room tonight?" she asked as I drove away,

"Anywhere you like" I said, "I'd be proud to be seen anywhere with you"

We thought it best if I got ready in my room, so we parted back at the hotel where I sought out Frank and told him to expect a visit from the police and explained what had happened,

"That was quick thinking Thomas" he laughed, "Your dad would be proud of you"

"There's only one person who I want to impress Frank and it's not my dad"

"Well let's hope it doesn't all end in tears" he said seriously and left me to think about his words,

Up in my room I had a shower and a shave before dressing in a dark blue suit with a lighter blue shirt, I was eager to impress the lady.

"Oh my" she exclaimed as she opened her door, "You look fantastic"

"And you ma'am are quite easily the most beautiful woman I've ever seen before" I smiled, but I meant it, she was stunning, the new dress fitted where it touched, cut just low enough to display a hint of cleavage, it was tight enough to show off her fabulous rear and short enough to draw attention to those beautiful, long legs.

Frank was smitten, that much was obvious as he showed us to our table personally, as was every other male in the dining room but none more so than I,

We both had an aperitif whilst studying the menu and settled on a locally sourced salmon each, she told me her husband had been in touch again and had told her the driver had been carrying wooden garden sheds in kit form, he was going to the factory the following day to talk to their boss and he hoped to have more news for her afterwards.

"They retail at about four hundred pounds per shed" she told me, "But there seems to be some confusion over exactly how many were in the lorry"

"Here's to confusion" I said and we touched glasses, "Long may it reign"

"So Thomas" she said softly and leaned towards me, "Are you still game to trim my pussy?"

"Oh definitely" I smiled, "But I'll have to rub plenty of shaving lotion in first"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.