The Couriers: Ripening Fruit
Chapter 5: Hybrid Experiments

Copyright© 2015 by Enigma24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Hybrid Experiments - A new crew of Couriers is hired to help a science team working on a jungle planet. They stuff themselves full of supplies and prepare to collect fragile specimens using their own bodies as containers. In the remote jungle, things get interesting once the Couriers meet the local wildlife and their cargo begins to ripen.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Shemale   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Food   Lactation   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Flatulence   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Hannah lay on her back in the tent, arms wrapped around her burgeoning elly. She felt warm and full, her tummy taut and round with melons and Molly's banana-jizz. In minutes she was fast asleep.

Deep inside her, the melons were growing and changing. Their hard green rinds developed bright yellow stripes and they swelled with juice. Hannah's middle swelled with them, growing tighter and fuller still. Her breasts expanded as well, plumping up big and round with juice. As Hannah's body filled the melons pressed against her skin, forming visible lumps.

Rays of morning light pierced the open flap of the tent. Katie groaned and rubbed her eyes. As she awoke, she felt a strange, swaying sensation, as if the world were rocking back and forth.

"Am I on a boat?" Katie said groggily. She opened her eyes and looked around. The dark canvas tent walls seemed still enough. She tried to sit up but fell back, pinned by the bulge of her melon-packed mound. She felt her belly wobbling and shaking back and forth. She pressed a hand to her abdomen and screamed as she felt something moving inside her guts.

Molly sat up in bed, wide awake. The scream had come from the next tent over. She sat up quickly, cock slapping against her leg as she ran naked out of the tent. She pulled back the flap on Katie's tent and peered inside.

"Katie?! What's wrong?" Molly cried.

Katie had both hands on her swollen middle. She was hyperventilating. "M ... Molly! There's something inside my belly!" she said.

The redhead bent down and pressed a hand to Katie's bulge. She quickly felt something smack into her palm from the inside.

"Wait here," Molly said. She ran out of the tent and returned a moment later with her tablet and portable scanner. She connected the scanner and ran it over Katie's belly.

"Whoa!" Molly said.

Katie's eyes filled with fear. "What is it?" she asked.

"Roll over." Katie rolled over on her side, still clutching her trembling tummy, and Molly spread her cheeks.

"Hmm," Molly said. "Your butthole is all loose and puffy." The rim of Katie's anus was crimson and puckered up into a vertical slit that resembled a second vagina. Molly reached between Katie's cheeks and touched the swollen hole with her finger.

"Ahhh!" Katie said, jumping.

"Sorry," Molly replied. "Did that hurt?"

"N ... no," Katie stammered. "It felt good. It felt like somebody stroking my clit," she said with a grin. "Do it again!"

Molly stared at her, saying nothing. Katie reached her own hand between her cheeks. As her fingers grazed her puffy hole, she shivered again.

"Stop it," Molly said, smacking Katie's hand away. "We need to find out what's inside you."

Molly pulled out a second probe and attached it to her tablet with a little cable. She spit on her hand, rubbed the probe, and pressed it to Katie's bloated pucker. As the probe penetrated Katie's cheeks, the brown girl purred with delight.

"Hold still, damn it," Molly said. Katie writhed against the probe, humping and clenching her ass.

The flaps of the tent parted and Hannah peeked inside.

"What's going on in here?" Hannah asked. She saw Katie on her side, wriggling as Molly fucked her butt with a thin metal instrument.

"There some kind of parasite inside Katie," Molly said.

Hannah pushed aside the flap. She hauled her engorged frame into the tent and lowered herself to a sitting position. With her big belly resting in her lap, Hannah looked like an ancient fertility idol.

Molly pushed the probe into Katie until the plastic handle rested against her hole. She waited for a few seconds and it gave an electronic beep. Molly stared at the tablet and frowned.

"Just as I suspected," she said. "Tucanian land squid. They snuck in to eat the melons." She turned the screen towards Katie. There were two small, dark-red creatures crawling around on long, thin, tentacle legs.

"Those things are inside my ass?!" Katie shrieked.

"Calm down," Molly said. "We'll get them out of you." She fiddled around in her bag and produced a few screw-top vials full of liquid. She unscrewed two of the vials and pulled out a large syringe.

Molly measured out a dose of each vial and then shook the syringe. "Hold still," she told Katie. "I'm going to squirt this up your butt."

Katie cringed. "Do I even want to know?" she asked.

Molly bit her lip. "It's mostly Tiralin," she said. "But with a gas neutralizer. It will cause your guts to cramp, which will force out the squids, but it won't make you have to poop ... quite as bad."

Katie sobbed into her hands.

"I'm sorry, " Molly cried. "It's the best I can do on short notice! If I don't, those things are going to eat all the melons inside you."

Katie sniffled and turned her head. "Okay, do it," she said. Molly withdrew the probe and slid the syringe into Katie's hole. Katie shivered as she depressed the plunger. When it was empty, Molly pulled it out, wiped it off and put it back in the bag.

"Nothing's happening," Katie said. Ten seconds later, her belly gurgled, a long, wet rumbling sound. "Blorrpburbleblurble..."

"Ooh," Katie groaned, "it's cramping up!" Her big belly tightened, the contraction rippling through her stuffed guts. "Oooooh! Oww oww!" she moaned.

Molly grabbed Katie's hand and rolled her onto her back. "Put your knees up and spread your legs," she instructed. Katie nodded and assumed the birthing position. She began to breathe quick, shallow breaths.

"That's good," Molly said. She massaged Katie's spasming mound as another cramp rippled through her.

A second later, Katie yelped, "Oh! My ass!" Her puffy hole opened up and a wet shape the color of raw liver popped from Katie's tortured rectum. It skittered across the floor of the tent and headed for Hannah.

"Hannah, stand up!" Molly shouted. "Don't let it go inside you!"

Hannah wobbled to her feet, unsteady from the heavy load in her womb. The land squid scurried between her legs and out the flap of the tent.

Katie's asshole opened and birthed two more squids. They streaked past the girls and out of the tent following the first one. Katie puffed and groaned like a woman in labor. Molly held her hand and stroked her churning belly. Every few seconds, Katie's swollen rear winked open and another squid leaped out.

Katie moaned and gripped Molly's hand as a particularly strong cramped wracked her belly. "Annngh!" she moaned as her asshole puckered outward, gaping around an enormous green fruit. Katie bore down and squeezed her sphincter. With a flatulent "pfflt!" a striped melon the size of a pear fell out of her, with a squid still attached. The squid spun wildly and then cartwheeled out the flap of the tent.

"Look at that," Molly said. "It's enormous!" Katie grunted and birthed another baseball-sized fruit.

Finally, Katie's belly stopped rumbling. Molly ran the scanner over her once, then twice. "I think they're all gone," she said. "How are you feeling?"

Molly ran a finger around Katie's raw, red sphincter, causing it to wink open a little. "I'm okay," Katie said. "That was intense ... A little sore, but I think I'll be okay. Why don't you finger my hole a few more times to make sure?"

Molly withdrew her finger.

"Come onnn," Katie whined playfull. She waggled her ass in Molly's direction.

"Later," Molly replied. "We need to get moving." She turned her attention to the two slime-covered melons between Katie's thighs.

"Look at these melons," Molly said. "These are different from the ones we saw before. Maybe they're just ripe, but..." She picked one up and inspected the long yellow stripes. She turned it over in her hands, sniffed it, and finally ran her scanner over it.

"Bananas!" she said. "No wonder they look so different. These melons must have hybridized with the banana seed. That must be why the scientists warned me not to cum in you..."

Molly looked over at Hannah. The auburn-haired girl was enormous. Her swollen breasts sat heavily atop her beach-ball belly. "Hannah, I came so much in you..." Molly said with a frown.

Hannah squeezed her tight belly. "I know," she said. "I feel like I'm pregnant with a horse, but I had it coming."

"Hannah!" Molly cried. "You might be in danger!", but Hannah waved her hand dismissively.

"I'll be fine," she said. "This isn't even the biggest I've been. This little body is built to stretch." Molly looked unconvinced.

Hannah pressed her hands to her thighs and stood. "Come on," she said. "Let's get moving!"

A short while later, the girls were packed up and on the trail. They walked single file, full-term-pregnant Katie, overdue-with-triplets Hannah, and red-haired Molly, bloated cock and balls bulging down the leg of her shorts.

As the neared the top of a ridge, Molly's radio crackled, "Come in couriers, this is Tucana Station."

Molly pressed her headset microphone to her lips. "Come in Tucana Station," she replied.

"There you are," came the reply. "Status update, please, we expected you an hour ago!"

Molly checked the time. "Shit," she exclaimed. "It's already 12:30!"

There was a pause, and a burst of static. "What was that?" came the reply. "Did not copy."

"We're en route," Molly said. "We had a delay." She turned to the other girls. "One of the girls was invaded by land squids."

Another long pause. "Land squids, you say?" the radio squawked. Molly heard what sounded like excited chatter on the other end, and then, "You didn't happen to keep any, did you?"

Molly and Katie exchanged surprised glances. "No," Molly said, "they were eating the melons."

More chatter followed, and then, "Courier team, if you can catch some land squids for us, we're authorized to double your fee. Land squid are very valuable research subjects for us, but we haven't been able to catch any."

Katie giggled. "They just needed an assload of hybrid melons," she replied.

"Double our fee?" Hannah exclaimed. "I say we do it!"

"Are you sure?" Molly replied. "You look like you're about to pop."

"I told you, I'll be fine!" Hannah said.

Molly pulled out her tablet. "I have their bio-signature on here," she said. "We should be able to track them if they're nearby." She swung the scanner in a circle around her, and then announced, "I'm detecting a signature about 50 meters that way."

As Molly and Katie walked down the hill, Hannah waited for them to pass. She shivered as a contraction rippled down her spine. Pulling an aerosol canister from between her breasts, Hannah squeezed the trigger and took a deep whiff. She waited for the spasm in her uterus to stop and then continued behind them.

Molly pointed her scanner at a pool of water beside some vines. Green melons like the ones they'd inserted the day before lay scattered around. "They're in there," she said, motioning to Katie. "Just bend over and let a few inside."

Katie put her hands on her hips and stuck out her lower lip. "No way!" she said. "What's to stop them from going crazy in my belly again? Besides, I've still got a gut full of the pipe cleaner. No way they'd stay in me."

"Shit," Molly said. "I forgot." She looked Katie up and down. "What about your pussy?"

Katie frowned. "Haven't you put me through enough today?" she said. "I'm stuffed fuller than a Thanksgiving turkey, and I have to clench when I walk so I don't fart out fruit!"

"Okay, okay," Molly said. She turned to Hannah and raised one eyebrow, as if to say, "Hrm?"

Hannah snorted. "Oh, honey, no," she said, patting her enormous pregnant paunch. "You said it yourself, I'm ready to pop."

"What about you?" Katie said.

"Me?" Molly replied.

"Yeah, your belly's empty." Katie said. "We'll pick some of these melons, put them up your pooper, and put the seed in you!"

"How are we going to get the seed in my ass?" Molly said.

Hannah grinned. She waddled forward, grabbed Molly's shorts, and tugged them down. Molly's long, pink cock flopped free.

"I know you've still got some seed in these big balls," Hannah said. "Hope you're feeling limber!"

A few minutes later, Molly was naked from the waist down, on her hands and knees in the mud. She groaned as Katie shoved another melon up her tight pink asshole.

"So let me get this straight," Molly said. "You want me to fuck my own ass?"

"You never have?" Katie said. "If I had a cock that big, I would."

Hannah put her hand on Molly's pale asscheek. "You're not going to fuck your own ass," she said. "Just cum in it. We'll get you all worked up, and when you're ready to blow, we'll stuff it up your bum. Just don't get hard, and we'll be fine."

Katie shoved Molly's shoulders down so her full white ass pointed skyward. She slid three fingers into Molly's hole and worked them around. When Molly was loosened up, Katie changed focus to the fat cock hanging like an udder between Molly's legs.

"That's it," Katie said, stroking her hand up Molly's shaft. "Nice and slow ... Work up a nice big load for me."

Molly moaned with pleasure. Banana-scented precum oozed from her slit. She felt her shaft swelling, engorging with blood. As it hardened, it began to point forward toward her heaving breasts.

Suddenly, she felt a slap on her balls. "I said, don't get hard!" Katie exclaimed.

"Okay..." Molly groaned. She willed her cock to stay soft even as her pleasure mounted. A second later, she felt a second hand on her shaft. Hannah was leaning over her, her belly pressed into the small of Molly's back. She stroked Molly's deflating cock, then clamped her fingers around the base of the shaft.

"This should stop you from getting hard," Hannah said.

Katie pulled Molly's cock back between her legs until it pointed back like a tail. She stroked it gently, then lifted it to her wet lips and gave the slit a deep kiss. She worked her tongue up and down, tasting the banana musk of Molly's juices.

"Hnnghh!" Molly moaned, shivering with pleasure. Katie ran her tongue up and down the slit a few more times, then popped the fat acorn of Molly's head into her mouth. She slurped it loudly and wetly.

Molly's moaning quickened. Precum oozed steadily from the tip of her penis. "She's getting close," Hannah said. "I can feel her balls tightening."

Katie nodded and suckled Molly harder, running her tongue around the cock like a giant lollipop. Molly trembled and moaned. She began to pump her hips.

"Mmm! Ahh! Gonna cum!" Molly cried. Hannah felt the dickgirl's heavy balls churning in her hands.

"Do it!" Hannah cried. Katie took the cock out of her mouth and tugged it up and between Molly's asscheeks. She folded it with her fingers until the head pressed against Molly's puckered asshole. She gave the head one final lubricating slurp and pushed it deep into Molly's rear.

Molly yelped as she penetrated her own asshole, and then gasped as Hannah released her balls. As soon as she did, her cock erupted. Heavy gouts of cum flooded into her open ass. Hannah squeezed Molly's balls, forcing out her seed, while Katie pushed the twitching head deeper inside.

"Oh god!" Molly groaned. "I'm cumming inside my own ass!" Her hips flexed as every ounce of sperm in her boiling balls traveled the circular path down her shaft, between her cheeks, and into her tight balloon knot.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.