The Couriers: Ripening Fruit
Chapter 3: Planting Seeds

Copyright© 2015 by Enigma24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Planting Seeds - A new crew of Couriers is hired to help a science team working on a jungle planet. They stuff themselves full of supplies and prepare to collect fragile specimens using their own bodies as containers. In the remote jungle, things get interesting once the Couriers meet the local wildlife and their cargo begins to ripen.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Shemale   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Food   Lactation   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Flatulence   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

The next day dawned steamy and wet in the Harani Gorge. By 9 AM the air was stifling. Hannah was sweating profusely. Her thin top clung wetly to her breasts. Sweat ran down her deep cleavage and pooled between them.

She lifted the towel from her shoulder and mopped her sweating face. "Ugh, it's like walking through a steam bath!" she called to the scientists walking ahead of her. "How much further do we have to go?"

Dr. Whitney looked back, his bushy gray hair bouncing underneath a pith helmet. "Not far, my dear!" he said.

Katie strolled past Hannah. Her curvaceous body was stuffed into a purple tank top and a pair of tight shorts. "What's the matter," she said. "Boobies weighing you down?"

"Pfft," Hannah snorted. "There's no way my boobs weigh as much as that big ass of yours!"

Katie giggled and gave her thick brown hips a little shake.

The trail descended into a grove of trees. The thick canopy blocked out the sunlight and the jungle grew dark. The riot of bird noises all around them grew quiet.

They stopped at the edge of a pool of water. In front of them was a tangle of thick, deep-green vines. Large and small tendrils curled in and out of the water, twisting and turning slowly. Some of the vines bore glistening, eggplant-shaped fruits in ruby red and emerald green.

"All right girls, this is our first stop," Whitney said.

Katie knelt and examined a vine. She held one of the fruits in her hand. It was surprisingly heavy.

"What are they?" she said.

"Swamp melons," Whitney replied. "Delicious, but extremely fragile."

Whitney came up behind Katie and looked over her shoulder.

"They do best in hot, wet environments," he said. He pressed his back to her and wrapped an arm around her waist. He rubbed her plump belly.

"Your womb will do nicely," he said. He moved his hand down between her legs and squeezed her ass, running a finger between her cheeks. "Or perhaps your rump," he said. "Plenty of room in there, as we've seen."

"Ooh!" Katie squealed as she squirmed away from him.

Whitney walked over to the vines. "Katie and Hannah, please take off your pants and come here," he said.

"What about me?" Molly said.

"We've got a very special specimen for you," Whitney said. "Please go with Doctor Green."

Molly looked at Hannah, who was already unbuttoning her shorts. "Go on," Hannah said, "we'll catch up with you later."

Molly followed Green further up the trail. Hannah watched her leave, and then slid her shorts off. She stepped out of them and walked, bottomless, to the edge of the vines. Katie walked beside her.

Whitney watched them approach: Hannah, with her heavy breasts, skinny legs and hairless pussy, and Katie, her thick hips and curvy legs swaying seductively, a thatch of short brown hair around her vaginal lips.

"On your hands and knees please," Whitney said. "And back up to the melon patch."

Hannah lowered herself to the ground. Her heavy breasts swayed underneath her like a pair of creamy udders, threatening to spill out of her loose top.

Katie knelt beside her and wiggled her ass playfully over the vines. The vines began to twist and turn, reaching for her wobbling cheeks, but then they receded.

"Nothing's happening," Katie said with a frown.

Whitney knelt by the girls. He casually laid his hand on Hannah's round ass. "You need to get their attention. Perhaps if you ... arouse yourselves?" he said.

Hannah stared at him, and then reached a hand between her legs.

Katie licked her fingers eagerly and began playing with her pussy. She dipped her fingers into her slit and rubbed them in circles. Hannah could smell her growing arousal drifting on the moist air.

Behind them, the vines began to stir. Small green tendrils coiled up out of the water and climbed over the tangle of vines. They spun wildly in the air, lured by the aroma of their dripping juices.

One of the tendrils coiled around Hannah's left leg and Hannah shrieked in surprise.

"Don't worry," Whitney said. "They'll let you go after you've been implanted."

Hannah moaned as another tendril tickled her pussy lips. It rubbed lightly against her slit, teasing her before finally dipping inside.

"Ohh! It's inside me!" Hannah cried. The tendril rooted around inside Hannah's vagina for a bit, then slipped out again.

The vine began to vibrate softly, tremors running down the length of it and into the water. The dark surface of the pool parted, and with a gentle ripple, a much thicker vine emerged.

Hannah watched over her shoulder, trembling as the vine crept toward her. It was fat, with a pointed tip ending in a wide, mouth-like slit.

Another vine crept between Katie's soft ass cheeks. She squirmed as it tickled her puckered hole. Katie jumped as the tip pressed firmly against her tight sphincter until it yielded.

Katie shivered as the vine twisted inside her. "It's turning around and around in me," she said.

Whitney knelt behind her. His face was so close to her ass, she could feel his breath in her crack. He adjusted his glasses and grinned broadly.

"It's sniffing you out," he said. He squeezed her fat cheeks and ran a hand along her tummy. "You'll make a fine host," he said. "Plenty of room in this beautiful round belly."

The vine inside Katie began to vibrate and a second large vine emerged from the water, making a beeline for Katie's trembling asshole.

The thick vine between Hannah's legs reared up from the ground like a huge snake. The tip twisted and turned as it approached her fragrant box.

"Nngh!" Hannah cried softly as the head buried itself between her lower lips. It slid quickly up her until she felt the head pressing against her cervix.

"Ow, it's really deep," Hannah groaned. With a wet "pop", the vine pushed through into her womb. The vine started to expand and contract. Hannah could feel liquid rushing into her body. She put a hand to her belly and felt her womb expanding quickly.

"What's happening?" Hannah gasped.

Whitney stepped over. He poked Hannah's plump belly with one finger. She felt a gurgle of fluid inside her.

"The melons need a water-filled environment to survive," he said.

In seconds, Hannah looked four months pregnant. She rubbed her sloshing tummy. Just as the water was beginning to settle, the tentacle swelled again. She looked back and saw a series of egg-sized bulges travelling up the vine.

Hannah's cervix expand, and something dropped with a "plip" into her water-filled womb.

"What's happening now?" she said.

Whitney pressed hard on her womb, trying to feel the end of the vine. "It's impregnating you with melons," he said. "You'll carry them out of the gorge and up to the research station. The melons will continue grow inside you. By tomorrow you'll look very pregnant indeed."

Hannah winced as each melon passed through her cervix and splashed into her womb. She reached under her belly and kneaded her swollen middle.

"Fortunately," Whitney said, "You seem to have have plenty of storage capacity."

Katie's vine was now deep inside her ass. It protruded from her cheeks like a tail, wagging back and forth as water sprayed into her. She rolled over onto one side, and then onto her back. Her belly rose like bread dough as water and melons were squeezed into her ass.

She rubbed her tightening tummy. Two smaller tendrils wrapped around her legs, coiled up her thighs, and flicked back and forth across her pussy like tiny fingers.

Katie moaned as the vines flicked her throbbing clit. The stimulation made her belly flutter. She started to hump her ass back onto the vine, savoring its slippery firmness.

Hannah was also breathing hard. She sank into the soft ground, weighed down by the anchor of her heavy belly. Her midsection was bursting with melons. The fat vine inside her rubbed her pussy walls and she moved her hips up and down frantically. Every time a melon passed through her, the pressure on her engorged G-spot sent another wave of pleasure up her spine.

Finally, Hannah felt the tip of the vine exit her womb. It pulled back through her cervix and passed slowly down her vagina, corkscrewing against her inner walls. She shuddered to orgasm, seeing stars as she came.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.