The Couriers: Ripening Fruit
Chapter 2: In the Jungle

Copyright© 2015 by Enigma24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: In the Jungle - A new crew of Couriers is hired to help a science team working on a jungle planet. They stuff themselves full of supplies and prepare to collect fragile specimens using their own bodies as containers. In the remote jungle, things get interesting once the Couriers meet the local wildlife and their cargo begins to ripen.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Shemale   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Food   Lactation   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Flatulence   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Hannah woke with a start as the ship touched down on Alpha Tucana. Her water-filled body jiggled as the spacecraft settled to the ground. She rubbed her eyes and ran a hand across her expanded belly.

"Oof," she winced. She felt stretched and sore from the volume of water inside her. On her back on the couch, the giant dome of her belly towered over her.

Molly walked over, her round belly stuffed into a spandex top and a pair of shorts. She looked nine months pregnant with the load of dehydrated food expanding in her gut.

"Time to get moving," she said softly. She grabbed one of Hannah's arms. Katie, her belly as big as Molly's, grabbed the other and they helped Hannah sit, then stand.

Molly brought over a blue spandex top, which they wrapped around Hannah's bulging middle. As they squeezed her into it, Hannah's tummy jiggled uncomfortably and she groaned. Katie bent down and pulled on the zipper. They got it over her belly but it refused to zip over her melon-sized breasts.

"Sorry," Katie said with a frown. "Your titties are too big." The top third of Hannah's breasts bulged out of the top, creating a deep cleavage 30 centimeters long. With Molly's help, Hannah slid her shorts back on and they headed for the cargo bay.

The door hissed opened and the girls stepped into a clearing. Everything around them was green. Towering trees blocked out the sun on all sides, and ferns, low bushes, and vines crowded every inch of horizontal and vertical space.

Katie craned her neck up into the treetops. "Ooh, pretty!" she said. Ten meters over their heads, large trumpet-shaped flowers sprouted from the trees. They were orange, purple, and red, and butterflies and bees buzzed around them. From everywhere the girls heard a chorus of bird calls, and occasionally a hooting cry that sounded like a monkey.

Katie peered suspiciously into the dark trees. "Do you think there's stuff in there that will eat us?" she asked.

Molly shook her head. "Even if there is," she said, "we probably won't see them. Predators are very shy. As long as we get to camp before dark we'll be fine." She pulled out her tablet and held it up to the sky until she got a GPS lock.

"The scientists' camp is this way," Molly said, pointing. There was a narrow trail, barely visible, cut throug the tall ferns. "According to this, we should get there in about two hours." They stepped into the forest and began to walk down the trail.

The air grew hot and still around them. Katie started to sweat. She pulled her T-shirt up over her belly and tied it in a knot under her boobs. Her tummy churned and burbled loudly, and she rubbed it, muttering to herself.

"Talk about a food baby," she said. "I feel like I've got twins."

The dehydrated fruits and vegetables inside her were still expanding. She put a hand to her lower belly and felt them popping and jostling as they inflated, swelling her belly even more. She burped and wrinkled her nose.

"My burps taste like onions," she said.

Twenty minutes further down the trail, they found a narrow stream running through a marshy area. The girls gingerly stepped across the water, trying to stand on stones so they wouldn't get their shoes wet.

A minute later, Hannah saw Molly, walking at the front, begin to flail her arms and make sputtering noises.

"What's the matter?" Hannah called up.

"Yuck! Pfft Pfft!" Molly called back. "Bugs!"

Hannah stepped into a dense cloud of gnat-like insects. They swarmed her face and she waved her hands violently, trying to drive them away. She felt a tiny pinch on her exposed chest, and then another and another.

"Oww!" Hannah said. "They're biting me!"

She started to run, sloshing violently, and all three girls slapped at their arms, legs, and faces trying to keep the bugs off them. The ground started to rise again and soon they had left the swarm behind.

Hannah flicked a squashed bug off her left breast and scratched at a bug bite. "Ow," she said. "They really itch. Especially the ones on my boobs." She began scratching at the bites harder, digging her hand deep into her cleavage to reach the sides of her fat breasts.

"Something doesn't feel right," Hannah said. "My boobs feel all tingly inside."

Molly stopped and waited for Hannah to catch up. She pressed her hand between Hannah's tits.

"Oh my god, you're right," Molly said. "Your boob is bubbling!" Hannah's engorged tit was wobbling lightly as the water inside roiled.

Molly attached a scanner to the tablet's expansion port and ran it over Hannah's breast. "The water inside you is pressurized."

Hannah squeezed her hands to her breasts. "They're starting to feel really tight," she said. "And really sore." The tops of her breasts were turning red, as if they had a sunburn. Beads of sweat ran down Hannah's face and into her cleavage.

"Ohh!" Hannah cried. "Please do something! They feel like they're going to burst!"

Molly bit her lip. "I don't know what to do!" she cried.

Katie stepped over and unzipped Hannah's shirt. "Hey, I have an idea," she said. "Why don't we open her booby clamps and let a little water out?"

Hannah and Molly looked at her. "Good thinking!" Molly said.

Hannah's nipples were bright red and swollen from the pressure. Molly pinched the clamps and twisted them off. Twin jets of water erupted from Hannah's nipples.

"Mmmmm!" Hannah cried, her voice full of relief. The water spurted out of her for thirty or forty seconds. "That feels soooo much better," she said, caressing her big sloshing tits.

"Okay, that's probably enough," Hannah said. She squirmed as Molly put the clamps back on her nipples, and then her hands went to her tummy.

"Uh-oh," Hannah said. "They must have bitten my belly too!" She unzipped her shirt to reveal her round belly. It was softly jiggling like it had when she had the vibrating butt plug in her ass. The skin looked pink, shiny and tight.

"What do we do now?" Hannah cried.

"We'll let a little water out of your pussy," Molly said. "Lean back and spread."

Hannah leaned up against the nearest tree, dropped her pants, and spread her pussy lips.

Molly ducked her head between Hannah's legs and inspected the balloon plugging her friend's pussy. "I can't deflate it," she said. "All the water will run out."

Molly put two fingers in Hannah's tight snatch and tugged on the the balloon.

"Hey, easy in there!" Hannah cried.

"Sorry," said Molly. "Hey wait, it's got a valve on it!"

Molly twisted the valve and a stream of water spurted from Hannah's pussy lips. It made a rustling noise as it splattered the leaves at Hannah's feet. Hannah massaged her tight belly, moaning with the pleasure of relief.

Katie laughed hard at the sight of Hannah, squeezing her water-bloated tummy and leaking a steady stream of water from her pussy. "Ahaha, you're peeing!" she cried.

Hannah looked up, her face red with embarrassment. "I'm not peeing," she whined. "I'm making room!"

The water streamed from Hannah's pressurized womb uncontrollably and she shivered. "Oooh," she moaned. "I can't stop it!" She reached around her inflated belly and tried to find the valve, but couldn't find it.

"Will you stop laughing and help me?" she said to Katie.

Katie bent down and inspected the stream pouring from Hannah's lips. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and slurped the water as if it were a drinking fountain.

"Ooh, it's warm!" Katie said, laughing. She patted Hannah's thigh. "Okay, time to cork you up!"

Katie reached two fingers inside Hannah and turned the valve. The flow of water abruptly stopped. Katie picked up Hannah's pants from around her ankles and slid them up her friend's legs. There was a large wet spot on the front.

"You peed on your pants," Katie said with a giggle. Hannah gave her a glare and waddled off down the path.

Half an hour later, as they were descending a small hill, the sun began to set. Molly stopped and fiddled with her tablet. "This isn't right," she said. "The sun isn't supposed to go down for hours."

Molly tapped buttons, trying to figure out what was going on. "Oh no!" she said. "There's an eclipse today!"

The shadow of Alpha Tucana's moon quickly slid in front of the sun and fifteen minutes later it was dark. The bird songs went quiet and the sounds of crickets filled the air, followed by the low, faraway grumbling of something large.

Katie tugged on Molly's shoulder. "Hey, didn't you say something about, 'as long as we get there before the sun goes down?'" she said.

Molly gulped and shook her head. "We'll be okay," she said. "Just stick together and stay quiet." The girls trudged on, trying not to make any sounds as they moved through the ferns.

From far away they heard a howl, and from somewhere much closer, a low, rumbling growl.

Katie grabbed Molly by the arm. "What was that?" she whispered, her eyes wide.

"Shh!" Molly said. "We'll be at the camp in another 20 minutes."

They came to a clearing, and suddenly there was a rustling in the bushes and another ominous growl.

"Oh my god!" Katie shrieked softly. "Oh god oh god oh god!"

The ferns parted and a huge, catlike animal strolled out. It was nearly 7 feet long and powerfully built, with sinewy muscles under its short black fur.

Katie and Hannah hugged each other, sobbing with fear. Molly, her voice trembling, told them "Shh! Be ... quiet ... and stay absolutely still."

The giant cat stared at Molly, growling softly at her. It walked up to the terrified girl and sniffed her. It circled around her, still sniffing, and then made a sharp hiss.

"Oh god!" Molly whimpered. Her heavy belly rumbled loudly. "Oh nooooo!" she moaned and bent double, clutching her stomach.

From across the clearing, Hannah watched as a bulge appeared in the back of Molly's spandex shorts. A large lumpy object protruded between her asscheeks, then settled into the bottom of her shorts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.