Park This! - Cover

Park This!

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - What? Here's a single guy in a trailer park, a quirky woman next door with an itch to be scratched, and room for some divergent paths to be taken.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

Lane's turn:

So I'm married again. I was married to a teenaged girl once before. I wasn't much past being a teen myself at the time. That was marriage #1. This is #4. This teen is different. So's her husband.

For one thing, she acts like she's totally devoted to me, and heaven knows, I'm that way about her. Second thing is that she's level-headed. Early on, I sat her down and went over the financial situation.

"You have money, Lane. Why are you living here in a trailer?"

"Because I can. I don't care. And if I married somebody, maybe she'd have her own house..."

"I don't. Everything I own fits in the back of our car."

"I didn't know YOU were going to show up, princess. And suppose I'd married some woman and she didn't like my house? Big deal, selling houses these days. So I thought that if the need arose, I and unspecified wife could decide on a house together."

"So if we decide to get a house..."

We BOTH shop together," I said. I held the reservation in my own mind about choosing neighborhoods and such, as well as specific desires for provisions of a good kitchen and sufficient space to have a shop, you know, guy things.

She smiled. "Perhaps we can hold off on that. But what about bills?"

I shook my head. "Car note, because they offered an absurd rate on financing. Same thing on this trailer, although I put down almost half when I bought it. Makes selling it easy."

"So this is how much ... I never imagined." She touched me. "Lane, I didn't marry you to keep me out of poverty, you know."

"I know you didn't, little one," I said, "But I want you to know what's going on. We don't need to scrimp. I don't mean to go crazy, but we can be comfortable." And I gave her a couple of credit cards. Joint bank account. All that stuff.

"If I was evil..." she smiled.

"Oh, I know," I replied. "Some people would call me crazy. But if I can't trust you with this, then why in hell are we married, anyhow?"

"You can trust me. And that's ONE reason we're married."

And I watched. Didn't make a big deal of it, but I've thought I had a good understanding of a woman's character before and I found I was wrong, so I watched. I had an overnight stay for work, so I left Lee in town by herself.

"I know, baby," she said. "I hate that I can't go along, and I will miss you, but Sherry and I already talked about this. We'll hang out. I'll probably sleep over at her house, but I'll be okay."

"I know you will," I said. "Don't let Sherry lead you astray..."

Giggle. "Yeah, last time she fixed me up with some guy, I ended up in his bed."

I snorted. "It took months. And you were supposed to clean 'is house. Take 'er to dinner if you want."

"Can I get 'er to go clothes shopping?"

My antennae went up a little bit. Oh, well ... We have to see how she does this. "Sure! Get what you want."

And yes, I checked. Of course I didn't have to check too close, because when I got home after the trip, she showed me each item she'd bought. And the card showed the bill. And she didn't got nuts. Never went nuts, unless you count the excitement of seeing vistas she'd not seen or when she tried foods she hadn't tried.

Or bed. Good. No, make that superlative. She was a rainbow, a spectrum of excitements and feelings and actions and adventures and after it was over, one or the other would be hovering over a satiated mate and yet again I would be marveling at how anybody in the world didn't see her as beautiful as I did.

Feeling good? Yes I was.

There were plenty of opportunities for both of us to expand our friends. Single, I kept to myself because most of my co-workers were married. Married, I joined some of the social circles. At first, Lee was scared.

"How old are these people?"

"My age, give or take. Married. Kids..."

"Sticky point," she analyzed. "I'm the same age as high school kids."

"Kids are ten or eleven."

We tried it. I could easily imagine Lee six months ago finding a corner to get out of the way. This is NOT that Lee. This Lee thinks she belongs at my side, so there she was, and as much as some people wanted to categorize her as the typical dull-witted, rebellious teen, that's not Lee either. It didn't take much encouragement to get her right into the middle of conversations the first time out. And after the first time, the word got out. Found us being invited over more than usual, even after years of avoiding things like that.

Got the comments at work. "Stacey really got a kick out of your wife, Lane," one guy said. "Said there's a lot more to 'er than meets the eye."

"What'd you think, Bo?" I laughed. "I'd marry some barely pubescent bimbo with no discernible intelligence?"

"Well, if I was gonna get one, I'd want one like yours," he countered.

"Oh, okay. I'll mention that to Stacey next time we get together."

"We never had this conversation," he laughed.

I recounted it to Lee when I got home.

"I worry, you know."

"I know you do, punkin," I said.

"But you think enough to bring me, and I'm YOUR wife and I know YOU trust me, so you must know something that I'm missing..."

"You're missing nothing," I said.

"But YOU love me," she said. "I take unfair advantage."

"And that makes it all the more impressive when others who aren't married to you appreciate what you are."

"You're nuts. Sherry said so."

"Sherry's right. I'm addicted to Lee."

"Good!" she squeaked, kissing me on the nose.

Also, we have study sessions. They're informal, and Thursday night, the night before Friday exams, is almost a certainty.

I'm less of a curiosity than I was at first. I left the students to their own resources unless I was asked to participate. Often, though, participation was a matter of me filling in as a somewhat successful adult who they could talk with about the things that go through the mind of a young adult as he proceeds out of high school.

"College," I said. "You kids in this group, you're college material."

Afterward, she's sitting in my lap. We're both freshly showered, she's all cuddly.

"They don't bother you at all, do they?" she asked.

"Your friends? Those are good kids. I mean, just the idea that they're here for studying, that says a lot."

"I get a lot of questions, you know..."

"And I'm thinking you're not talking about academics."

"I try to be as clinical as I can. Like I've been asked how often we do it."

"And you told 'em 'every chance we get', right?"

"I told 'em that we did it a lot, but that it wasn't the only thing we have between us." She kissed me. "I think seeing us here at home for the study group kind of validates my statements."

"Oh, yeah, we don't have the leopard print bedspread and spots on the ceilings and rings on the wall where we shackle each other."

She giggled. "I just can't see how that would enhance my enjoyment of us at all, you know..."

"I can always install the rings..."

"You're a beast."

"And you're a beauty," I countered.

"I never felt like it until you came along. Even my complexion's better."

"That was a line boys used to use," I said.

"What?"

"Regular sex is good for your complexion."

"Might be some basis in truth, you know. I heard that sometimes the guy squirts on the girl's face..."

"Yeah. It's called a 'facial', for some reason. It's a lot bigger deal in porn than in real life."

"You've never done that to me."

"Good lord, why would I want to do that?" I said. "If it's near your face when I'm coming, you're sucking on it."

Giggle. "I know. I'm one of THOSE girls..."

"Those girls?"

"Yeah. Heard some girls talking about blowjobs, and THOSE girls swallow..."

"Nice girls don't?"

"Am I a nice girl?"

"The nicest. Perfect."

"And I think that sucking every drop out of you is EXACTLY what's supposed to happen, unless I can get it in me instead." She smiled softly, her brown eyes boring into mine. "But what if ... Hmmm? Maybe just so I can see how it feels?"

"A ... on your face?"

"Is it bad to want that?"

"Nothing that happens between us, if we agree to it, is bad."

"So if you, like, got on your knees beside me in bed and I sucked you until right when you were gonna come and then you squirted on my face ... Like that?" She punctuated her narrative with a wiggle of her butt.

"Yeah..."

"And I bet that we could get you to do one of your doubles that way?"

I was thinking now. I never had done a double orgasm, two of 'em back to back without the loss of an erection, until Sherry showed me that I could. Somehow Sherry explained that technique to Lee. Or maybe it's that I get that excited by Lee. Or maybe a little of both.

"I wanna do that."

I looked at those brown eyes, that soft little smile. My fingertips brushed her bangs aside, my hand caressed her cheek, and we kissed. Hot. Long.

"Let's go!"

We loved on each other just like she wanted for a while until I found myself kneeling, her youthful face sucking me in and out of her mouth, her free hand stroking my shaft. She pulled back.

"You're close..."

"Yeah," I managed to squeak. "Lemme..." My hand replaced hers as I took over jacking myself to come.

She couldn't resist. My pre-come was flowing freely and her agile tongue and soft lips kept going for it.

"Here it comes, baby!" I gasped. She pulled her face back just a little as the first powerful spurts shot from me. It was even more intense because I was into the excitement of doing something she really wanted and had never tried.

She was purring and giggling as I yanked the end of that load, then she didn't miss a beat, pushing me onto my back and straddling me.

"That was a BIG one, baby," she tittered. "Now let's get us EACH one!"

My 'two in a row' regimen meant that the stimulation for the second had to be immediate and intense and eighteen year old Lee, riding me, excited, met both those. I knew I was close, but I tried to hold off just a little.

Found out that SHE was closer than I was. She slammed her pubic bone into mine when she went over the edge, her torso rippling under involuntary spasms, the squeezing of her excited pussy taking me over the edge right behind her.

The difference was that when she collapsed on top of me, her face was still slick with my come.

I wasn't about to make an issue of that. My Lee. Her orgasm. My own. We'll just drift. This was new to the two of us, but we'd figure out what to do in due time. Right now ... cuddle. Hug. She snuggled her face against mine, then I guess she identified the new set of feelings.

Giggle. "I hope that doesn't gross you out, baby," she said.

"What?"

"Me rubbing my face on you. I got your come all over my face."

"I saw that."

"Gross?"

"Baby, I've eaten my come out of your pussy..."

"That's different."

Giggle. She raised up, took her right hand, squeegeed some of the semen off her face, made sure I saw what he was doing, then stuck those fingers into her mouth.

"Interesting," she said, "but I hate to waste it." A finger scooped up some more from her cheek. Her eyes filled with laughter. She looked at that finger.

I knew what she was thinking.

"Not just ME! Open!"

I opened my mouth. She stuck that drippy finger in it for me to suck clean. I did. Twisted my tongue around that finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.