Park This! - Cover

Park This!

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What? Here's a single guy in a trailer park, a quirky woman next door with an itch to be scratched, and room for some divergent paths to be taken.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

Lee continues:

Sherry was right again. With Lane, if I wanted to be kissed, I was going to have to initiate it.

We started out one day talking about how Gramma might be sort of hinting that since I was eighteen I should be out of her house. Talked with Lane about getting a job and getting my own place.

"Would make it hard to do college, though," I said.

"You belong in college, Lee."

Little more talk. Bombshell. He said, "You could move in here with me."

He saw my face. Must've confused him. The bombshell turned out to be a dud. "Spare bedroom. You'd have your own bath."

"And the stigma of cohabitation without the benefits."

"Three ex-wives will tell you that cohabitation with me is of little benefit."

More conversation. "You like me," I said. "And not in some random 'I'm being nice to this teenaged girl' way. You LIKE me."

"You're an awfully brave little thing," he said.

"Yes, I am. And I hope I'm not being some starry-eyed little princess. So. Is it true?"

"Yes. I like you. Past the 'be kind to random teens' thing."

Okay, Lee, as they say in poker, it's time to lay your cards on the table. "Then I think I should be kissed."

"What?"

"Don't play coy, Lane. I should be kissed. You and me. Lips together. Kissed."

"I'm scared of that, Lee."

"Why are you scared? I practice flawless oral hygiene." I smirked at him. I'm winning.

"Because I'm afraid that if we start, I won't stop."

"You will. Or I'll kick and scream bloody murder and scratch and cry."

He kissed me. Those old fairy tales about the sleeping princess coming alive with Love's First Kiss? I see where it comes from. His lips remained closed, as did mine, but current flowed, just like those electrical things he works on.

When it was over I opened my eyes to see his, inches away from me. This is one of those life-changing moments, at least for me. For him?

"Maybe a few more," I whispered.

He smiled. "Don't get carried away. I'm trying to be a man of honor."

I know he's worried and I think I know how to make the worries go away. "Really? I didn't just kiss the guy who was doin' my married cousin?"

"You're a horrible little thing. You know what I mean."

"We can do this," I said. I touched my lips against his, parted mine, felt his part in response, then felt his tongue brush my lips. My own tongue had a mind of its own, sliding there to meet his. Or maybe it was me initiating and HIS tongue responding. Doesn't matter. My first french kiss. Yes, it IS a big deal.

I hear people talk about 'making out'. Now I have first-hand knowledge. I found out that two people with their clothes still on can generate wonderful feelings.

"Slow down, Lee," he said.

"Uh, okay." Kissed him an experimental peck. "This ... It's an 'all over' thing, isn't it?"

"Oh, yeah."

Slow down. I can do that, too. "So did you and Sherry kiss a lot?"

Got the desired effect. He looked almost horrified. "Don't ask me questions about me and Sherry."

"Okay. Don't' answer. I'll ask 'er myself. She's sort of my big sister now."

He gave up. He gives up easy. I need to save that bit of data.

"I like kissing. She likes kissing. We kissed."

"See?" I giggled. "Wasn't that hard to answer." Of course, when he answered, I imagined that they were probably doing a bit more touching than we were. Ours was more or less chaste. Sherry and him ... Okay, don't think about it.

Sherry's right. He loves my hair. His face buried into it, causing him to emit happy growling noises, and he kissed all the way across my forehead where my bangs landed. And he kissed underneath the back, my hair brushing his face while I came apart giggling in his arms.

"You have no idea how much I've been wanting to do that, baby," he whispered.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted you to do ANYTHING to me, Lane."

"I've got limits, Lee. With us."

Okay. Premeditated. "Uh, I'm glad you have limits for us, but considering you and Sherry, what's our limits? Cannibalism?"

No, we didn't do much more kissing, not just then. Both of us knew about limits. He has 'em. I have 'em. But boy, are they getting flexible.

Instead, we made lunch, then invited Sherry over to play games.

And for the next week, we had our sessions of making out. I was finding out things about me, how I felt, and him, what I could do to make him vibrate like a guitar string, even with his clothes on.

And I talked with Sherry. She wanted details.

"We kiss. We hug. That's all," I said. "And I don't know how much more..."

"When you hug, do y'all wrap each other up?"

"Oh, yeah," I said, mentally reliving some of it.

"Betcha get wet."

"Oh, yeah."

"When you rub against him, do you feel his weenie pressing against you?"

"Oh, god, yes."

She smiled. "Figured you would. I made 'im shave it."

"Shave it? Like..."

"Like 'no hair'. We did oral to each other. I didn't want to be picking hair out of my mouth at an inopportune moment."

"Oral, like..."

"You don't know about oral?"

I shook my head.

"Oh, baby," she said. "let me tell ya."

So Sherry gave me a blow by blow (Yes! It certainly IS a pun!) explanation about oral sex. In some amount of detail. "Be careful with your teeth, but don't be afraid to nibble a little. He likes it." And "A guy's balls are a lot more sensitive than you ever imagined. Think of a bubble landing on your palm and you squeezing it. It's about like that. But know this, Lee. Your guy likes having his balls played with. And kissed and nibbled and sucked." She smiled broadly.

"You really like it."

"Does it make you uncomfortable for me to talk about me an' Lane? I mean, he's YOUR guy now..."

"No," I answered quickly. "Tell me..."

"It's good. He's good. Weenie's, like I said, perfect. And his tongue ... Ahhh!" She grinned. I saw her squeeze her thighs together. "You'll LOVE it. I mean, he and I ... it was memorable."

Also got the information on my impending first time.

"I know you masturbate, don't you, Lee?"

I turned red, but I admitted it to Sherry. "Uh-huh."

"You just rub it? Or do you push things inside..."

"Uh ... Gee, Sherry! This is the weirdest thing I ever did, talking about this..."

"Baby," Sherry said, "Nobody's judging. I do it all the time. Lane was a pleasant substitute, but me 'n' him, not any more. He's YOURS. I have a couple of toys."

"I have no idea what those are."

"Curious? I can show you."

"I guess so."

"Be right back." She bounced off her sofa and into the bedroom, came back with three objects in her hands. She set them down on the coffee table. Picked up one.

"This one's battery powered. They call it the rabbit. This big part goes inside you and this little thing..." she pushed a button and it buzzed. "Put your finger right there."

She looked at my face. "I'm SURE! I wash it after every use! I mean, GROSS!"

I reached over and touched a fingertip to it, feeling it buzz. Dammit, the buzz went from my fingertip all the way to ... you know...

"Wow!"

"AIn't got NOTHIN' on Lane, baby. Or Ted, for that matter." She set it down, picked up one of the pink ones, kind of detailed, if I'm to believe pictures. "This one's normal size. Here. Hold it." She extended it towards me.

I was kind of tentative, I guess. She giggled. "It's not real. You can play with it. It feels kinda natural, but baby, it's a horribly inadequate fake compared to getting your hands on the real one. Or your mouth." She giggled at my obvious discomfort. "Stop being embarrassed. This is me an' you. Sisters talking, okay?" She picked up the last one. It was just smooth, bullet-shaped.

"This 'un's battery powered, too. It buzzes, is all. It was my first one." She looked at me. "You're a virgin, you said."

I nodded.

"You use tampons?"

"Yeah. Sometimes."

"Then you already stretch the daylights out of your hymen. Your first time may or may not hurt. If you take THIS," she said, picking up the realistic pink one, "and push it up you, then I guarantee that you'll be ready for Lane with no problem. I can give you a tube of lube and you can fix yourself right up."

"I dunno if I wanna do that, Sherry," I said. "I mean, I'm a virgin, and I guess it might be silly in these times to say it, but I kinda think that HE needs to do it."

"I understand. Part of me wishes that Ted would've been mine. The turd that did it ... well, neither of us could tell the difference between foreplay and a bottle of cheap wine and as soon as I got my panties off and he got his pants down, he shoved it in. Hurt like hell and I walked funny for a week. He never got to touch me again. It still hurt to do it until I found out about foreplay and lubrication. I wish somebody'd told me what I'm telling you."

"I KNOW about getting wet. That's lubrication, right?"

Sherry nodded. "Best kind. Go slow." She paused. "Oh, you won't need to worry about that, Lane'll take care of you, I'm sure. I just can't see the guy NOT being good for you."

I smiled, I guess. She caught it. "Uh-huh. Let's see. Oral. Vaginal. Oughtta cover it. I don't know about that other crap anyway."

So, as they say, 'forewarned is forearmed'. And I know how to look at the weather forecast on my computer and it's early spring and there's a steady parade of weather systems at this time of the year and it looks like maybe Friday and Saturday ... I wonder if rain dances work?

And I've got all this knowledge in my head from talking with Sherry on Tuesday when Lane was out of town and Wednesday he comes home and...

"Wow, Lee! Did you miss me?"

Okay, maybe I attacked him, just a little bit. "Yes, I missed you. I love you."

"I love you too, princess. Don't stop." He tugged gently and I went back to him, sliding sideways on his lap. Yep. There it is. I feel it. And yes, I want it. The reason I want IT is that I want HIM. I want the way he makes me feel about myself and about the world and I want a conversation with him and a life with him and I want him to come home and find me there waiting and I want to come home and find him there waiting and I want us to go off together and yes, I want us mated.

That's what it will be with me – mating. Not as I hear from some of my acquaintances at school, 'hooking up'. Mating. Because I believe – I want to believe – that there's more than a physical component to it. And I darned sure wouldn't be here if I didn't think that Lane would be the same way with me.

So we get plenty hot and heavy in the evenings and I know it would be just a little too easy for me to reach down there and grab that hard, hot lump and end up on the bed with my legs splayed apart, but silly me, I want to have all day and all night and I want to wake up in my lover's arms the next day.

Sounds like some starry-eyed schoolgirl, maybe, but I am in school, so I don't care what it sounds like. It's a rainy day. Lane and I have been in bed together. We started out reading, then we both dozed off. I woke up first the first time in bed with a man. I looked at him lying there asleep. He's good-looking, my Lane is. I couldn't help it. I kissed him

He woke up, we wrapped each other up on the bed kissing, hot, excited. I had one of my legs pushed between his. It was, at first, just a way to get closer. It worked. We were very close, kissing, our hands roaming all over each other except for, you know, THOSE parts. And it was generating a lot of heat.

I felt it. It was unavoidable. "That's it, Lane. I know what that is." And I pulled that leg from between his. Up to this point, I was happy pushing my crotch against his thigh, the contact spread out, but still very pleasant. After I moved that leg to the other side of him, I was still making contact, but it was much more specific. I knew exactly what I was rubbing and exactly what I was rubbing against.

No talk. Kiss. And rub. His hands on my hips. Mine around his waist, one of them tugging on his belt, and I know what that feeling is that's building like an oncoming train.

Coming. Yeah. That's it. Except that it's NEVER happened to me before by external inputs and if I can get a few more strokes it'll happen and it'll be mine AND Lane's and I draw strength from his mouth coupling with mine and I feel him pushing up against me. I know that it feels good to me and I think it feels good to him and THERE. "Errrggghhhh! OHMIGODLANE! " I'm doing it. Cumming. Hard. Just one more push.

His body goes rigid underneath me. You have to understand, I've never seen a guy come. I didn't know what was going on. He pushed up against me a couple more times and I usually quit touching myself after I get that first surge of my orgasm. Lane's extra thrusts, outside my control, send me to a higher level.

I know something's happened to him, too.

I'm almost in tears with the enormity of what has just happened. He kisses me softly. "Are you okay, baby?"

I kind of nod. "Lane..."

"You're not supposed to be crying, princess," he said. He had a hand free. He caressed my face.

"I'm not crying, baby. I just came. Orgasmed. In a big way. Order of magnitude..."

He smiled. Those damned blue eyes, you know. "Some things are just better when you share 'em with a friend."

"Share?" He said 'share'. "You, too?"

"Huge mess in my drawers, little one."

"A two-fer. First time a guy made me ... first time I made a guy...

He kissed me ever so gently. "You're amazing, Lee."

I could feel things now. I looked down. My pants were wet. Visibly. I mean, I do myself and there's some juice, but this was like nothing ever before.

"I can't go home like this, Lane. Gramma will see..."

"So, put something else on. We'll wash those. I need to change, too."

"I should've brought over a change of clothes before."

"Then she'd see you in a different outfit than when you left."

"No, silly. I'd have something to wear while we wash these pants."

He got out of bed, opened a drawer, threw me a set of...

"Swim trunks. You can put these on while I change. You can use the hall bathroom."

By the time he turned around my jeans and panties were down around my ankles. Yeah, okay. Bold. I know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.