Park This! - Cover

Park This!

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What? Here's a single guy in a trailer park, a quirky woman next door with an itch to be scratched, and room for some divergent paths to be taken.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

"Huh?" I blurted.

She had a broad smirk. "Don't play coy with me, Lane. You know exactly what I said."

"Just like that?!? I thought guys were the ones who had trouble with subtlety."

"You want foreplay! How cute!"

"Not trying to be cute. You're serious?"

"Yes, I am, but if you don't want to..."

"I've never done another man's wife. Done a lot of things, but never did that."

"You're not DOING that. No intercourse. You know exactly what's going on. I'm not in love with you, you're not in love with me..."

"Might be," I posed.

"Don't be silly. And that's a deal-breaker. This is strictly recreational."

"I've ... Sherry, are you insane?"

"Nope. Just trying to have a little happy cumming that I don't do my ownself. Offering a trade."

"But..."

"You're not a closet prude, are you, Lane?"

"No, but..."

"I'm ugly?"

"No." She wasn't. She was attractive. I'd watched her on more than one occasion, thinking...

"You can close your eyes and imagine I'm somebody else."

"No, you're quite sufficient on your own."

"You get to see me naked. Up close." She stepped toward me. "Very close. Do anything that doesn't leave marks. Except your dick does not get MY pussy." Giggle. Her eyes sparkled. "Uh, you DO like oral sex, don't you? I mean, some guys..."

"Not me. Love it."

"Good." Her hands grasped my waist, pulling me towards her for a very pleasant kiss. "Fun. You. Me. Fun."

Okay, apparently she's serious. I kissed her back, wrapping her in my arms, feeling her press against me.

Sighing, she said, "Damn! You're a good kisser."

"Got something good to work with," I replied, kissing her again.

"Bedroom," she said. "I want room to maneuver."

"Show me the way, mistress."

Giggle. "Mistress? I never tried THAT!"

"Your kink is my command, mistress."

She tossed the covers back on a king-sized bed, then started undressing. "You! Undressed!"

She was nude. Stood there, turning slowly. I looked. Definitely female. B, maybe C-cup tits, a little natural sag, slightly puffy nipplage. And shaved. Body wasn't one of those anorexic waifs on the fashion show runway. She was soft, rounded, not fat, just smooth.

"Well?" she asked.

"Lemme wipe this drool off my chin. Shaved?"

"My kink. Turnoff?"

"Hell, no..."

"Wouldn't want you having a choking fit in the middle of MY festivities." She scanned me up and down. "Not bad yourself. Turn. Lemme see that butt."

I obeyed. She touched, rubbed, cupped a cheek and squeezed.

"Nice," she said. "Now lemme get a look at that weenie!"

I turned again as she sat on the edge of the bed. I shuddered when her fingers encircled my erect shaft.

"Nice, as well. Very nice! Ever thought about shaving this?" Her fingers combed though my pubic hair.

"Nobody ever asked."

"Would you?"

"Would you help?"

"You trust me with sharp things around your weenie?"

"You don't SEEM to be a psychopath..."

"I'm not. Let's go shower. It'll be easier if your hair is soft."

I'm thinking that showering with a woman is a pretty fun and intimate thing to do, so you know, why not? "Okay."

Naked, wet, in the shower with a nice-looking lady is a nice way to be. We washed each other, then she stepped out and came back with her razor and some shaving cream. Sitting on the bench in the corner of the shower, she applied the cream and began the process of hair removal, a procedure that required a bit of tugging and stretching, rinsing to check her work, and more tugging and stretching. One last rinse and she pronounced it good.

We toweled each other off and I helped her dry her curly brown hair. "Okay, mister," she said, "Let's go try it out."

We bounced into the bed and wrapped each other up and a flurry of kisses. I latched my mouth onto one of those breasts, its nipple hard, sensitive. Each flick of my tongue got a response. She held my face into her chest. I guess that meant she liked it.

Her breathing was ragged as she finally tugged my ears, pulling me back. Another kiss and a sigh. "Dammit! I miss this."

I went for her neck, the fresh clean smell of her freshly bathed body mixing with a tangy, earthy pungency as she climbed the scale of arousal. One of her arms was occupied with holding me, encouraging me in the embrace. The other hand was working over my balls, tugging, kneading.

"God, slow down, Sherry. You're gonna get a handful."

She loosened her hand, patted my package gently. "Save that for me later, babe," she whispered.

I moved a hand down, touched the inside of her thigh. She raised her leg, a beckoning move. I moved my hand up, feeling the heat radiating from her pussy. My first touch, I brushed fingertips gently along turgid labia, slickened by her juices. I was thinking of how good this was going to taste. I started to move downward. She caught the action and put a hand on my head and pushed. Give 'er points for subtlety.

Hot 'n' juicy isn't just good for hamburgers. Sherry was as delicious as the smells had advertised, and wet. Really wet. 'Lapping up so it doesn't run' wet. My kind of pussy. The only hurdle now was if SHE enjoyed it.

"Yesssss! Godyessss! Right THERE! Lick it! Hard!"

I'll take that as a 'yes'.

Heels beating a tattoo on my butt, hips thrusting into my face, breath coming in clusters, then "Goddddddd! Nnnngghhhh! YESSSSSS!" and she went limp. Okay. Little kisses. Gentle. Soft. Some women don't like being messed with afterward.

She released her breath in a long sigh. "God, Lane! That was..."

I flicked my tongue lightly, tentatively, stroking just the hood of her clit.

"Oh pleasssssse! Another one!!!!"

I do believe I can do that. And a third. And finally she's in my arms, acting like a little girl.

"You okay?"

"Hell, yes. You? I'm sorry I made you do so many..."

"I'm good for some more if you're interested..."

"Oh, I'm interested, but not tonight. However, there's this thing..." her fingers lightly stroked my shaft. It jumped.

"That thing's on a hair trigger, Sherry."

"Good! First one'll be easy." She smiled naughtily as she slid downward out of my arms.

"First one?"

"Oh, you mean you'll settle for ONE?!?" she giggled.

"Give it your best shot, madam," I said.

She did. Okay, I'll concede that the previous activities had me primed enough for a vacuum cleaner hose to have worked, but Sherry was enthusiastic and masterful, lavishing loving attention to my meat, licking, nipping...

"Too hard?" she asked, bright-eyed.

"No. Perfect."

"You like biting?"

"Yes. Be careful."

"The head. I know..." and she covered my shaft halfway down with her mouth, then pulled back, dragging her teeth over the head of my dick. Her head popped up, making eye contact. "Like that?"

"God, yes..."

Giggle. "Good! I like it." Slurp. She played with my balls, licking, tugging, nipping my sack, sucking each ball into her mouth in turn, then she went back to my dick. Giggle. "You're all dribbly." Suck. "Mmmmmm. I like it!"

"I'm about to explode, Sherry!"

"You go right ahead, buddy!"

A couple more bobs of that tousled head of brown hair and I spurted. Hard! Fiery, altering the earth's orbit hard! The only sound I could make was a guttural growl. She sucked and swallowed, her tongue urging more juice out of me.

Her head popped up smiling. "One! Now hang on. I'm going for two."

"I can't..." I blurted.

"Lay back. Let Mizz Sherry take care of you..."

I hadn't gotten soft yet, mainly due to her gentle stroking, but I wasn't prepared for another attack of her mouth. I writhed under her attentions. She found her rhythm. I settled back and ... Is that another one? Now? I never ... Two? Back to back? Never.

Can't say that any more.

If I was speechless before, this time I was left with monosyllabic grunts while she giggled at her success, adding little licks and sucks on my now-flaccid pecker, eliciting uncontrolled wiggles from my body.

"See! You COULD!"

"That's a first."

"I'm glad!" She slid up beside me. "Am I still kissable? I mean, I just swallowed two loads of your sperm."

I answered her query by pulling her in for a kiss.

"Mmmmmm! You've exceeded expectations," she said. "I figured a bit of basic licking. You're quite the artist. That's why you got the special."

"Thank you!"

"Don't thank me, dammit! It's sex. We both had fun!"

"Yes, we did. Now what?"

"Now you put on enough clothes to go home." She caught the look on my face. "No, spending the night is a no-no."

"Okay," I said. "I usually feel guilty for a hit and run."

"Those are the rules. And Lane?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"I'm clean. Monogamous, aside from this. If you decide you're doing somebody else, please tell me. This stops. I can't take the risk."

"I can live with that," I said.

I pulled my pants on, donned my shirt, slid shoes onto my feet and went home, surprised my knees still held me up.

Wow!

In the next few weeks a pattern developed. Every day or two I'd get a phone call or find her puttering around the yard in the evening and we'd end up in bed, most often at her place, occasionally at mine.

"I thought you were going to straighten this place up," she said, lying back in my arms in post-orgasmic ennui.

"I am at a sustaining stage. It's not getting any worse."

"You need somebody to come in and clean."

My heart skipped a beat. This sounded like the lead-up to...

"I can look around and see if I can get you somebody."

"You're applying for the job?"

"Oh, hell no! You know where we are in this thing."

"I know. But it sounded like..."

"Like I'm trying to help you out with your domestic failings. Friends do that."

"Okay, then. I find that acceptable."

Twice a week. Maybe three times. Sometimes I did her, then she did me, sometimes we wrung each other out in a sixty-nine, but never did my dick approach the entrance to her pussy, at least no closer than two people engaged in nude hugging when she was not interested in penetration.

I was good with it.

I got home one day, kind of feeling a bit of anticipation. It had been three days since we'd last scrambled all over each other and I was more than a bit horny. I was a bit heartened when I saw Sherry's form appear in the back door of her trailer, but then the bottom fell out of that idea as she was immediately followed by a slightly shorter, plumpish, dark-haired teen.

"Hi, Lane," Sherry said. "This is Bailee."

"Hi, Bailee," I said. "I'm Lane."

"Bailee lives with her grandmother on the other side of the street. That light green trailer," Sherry said. "She's looking for extra money. Says she can clean your house. I asked if she was qualified for heavy equipment."

"It's not THAT bad," I said. "Bailee, Sherry exaggerates."

"You can call me 'Lee', Mister Lane," Bailee said softly.

"I'll call you Lee if you call me Lane, then. Wanna see the house?"

"Sure," Lee said. Sherry was smiling over her shoulder.

We went into my house. I gave the tour.

"What do you want me to do?" Lee asked.

"Well," I said, "D'you know what a nice, clean, organized house looks like?"

"Yessir."

"Make my house look like that. Vacuum the floors really good. Put things on the shelves. Hang the laundry. Clean the counters. Keep cleaning until you can't find anything else?"

"All in one day?"

"How do you want to work it?"

"I get home from school at three thirty. I see you get home about five."

"You want to work while I'm not here?"

"If you trust me."

"Sherry, can I trust 'er?"

"Her grandma is my aunt. I've known Bailee all her life. I'd trust 'er."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.