Emily and Daniel
Chapter 8: A Small, Friendly, Pirate Orgy

Copyright© 2015 by Bondi Beach

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Small, Friendly, Pirate Orgy - Emily had a pirate fantasy, and I did my best to make it come true for her. This is a sequel of sorts to "Emily," but it stands on its own. CAUTION: There's a lot of explicit, raunchy language here, even if overall it's a love story (and sex romp). Plus, Emily's journal is full of vivid, purplish and over-the-top prose. (Manchowder, anyone?) There is MM, pretty light stuff, as well as sibling incest and borderline activities with parents. And pirates. Check the codes before you read, please.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex  

I tucked a clean and sleepy Emily into her cot with fresh sheets and a light blanket, and kissed her forehead. She was asleep even before the smile left her lips, I think. That's one of the great things about the tropics—if there's no rain and the breeze is strong enough to keep the bugs away, sleeping outdoors is a pleasure.

"Dad, is Mom OK?"

I turned and pulled Rob to me and hugged him.

"You bet she is, Rob. She's one really happy camper."

He seemed to relax.

"OK. I kind of wondered about her at the end there."

I laughed.

"Rob, believe me, when your mother gets going there's no stopping her."

I put my hand on his hip.

"She's fine, ask her yourself tomorrow morning."

When Rob turned away I gave his butt a quick rub, and he wandered off up the beach a little ways to where he and Tom and Debra had their own cots set up. Jennifer and Étienne and Marcel had returned a little while ago to the boat to keep George, who was on watch, company. I had the feeling Jennifer wasn't through for the night.

For myself, I was thinking this was a good stopping place—for me, for Emily, for all of us. We'd conquered and been conquered, all of us. There's a lot to be said for orgies, I guess, at least in the abstract, as long as you don't get too carried away.

Beatrice interrupted my musings when she sat down beside me and offered me a glass of champagne. You never run out of cold champagne on luxury cruises. She smiled.

"A toast to Emily, Daniel."

"To Emily."

We drank.

"Was it what you wanted, Daniel?"

I smiled at Beatrice. Leaned over and kissed her.

"Better than that, Beatrice."

I kissed her again.

"What's more, it's exactly what Emily wanted, too."

Beatrice moved closer to me. When things had quieted down earlier we'd all bathed at the waterfall and freshwater pond not too far inland, and Beatrice's olive skin gleamed in the moonlight. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her against me. It was starting to cool a little. We'd have to cover up soon or get into our cots. Beatrice made a little "mrrph" sound and nuzzled my neck.

"I loved watching you with her, Daniel."

I chuckled.

"Was that before or after you and Debra had her, Beatrice?"

It was her turn to chuckle.

"Both, I think. You were inspired. Were you showing off for the boys?"

I thought about that for a minute.

"You know, I think I was. Emily was, too—she told me so."

"I know you planned this, Daniel. I mean, it was pretty clear from the first day what Emily wanted."

I kissed Beatrice on her cheek.

"Were we that obvious?"

She laughed.

"Well, to me you were. I'm not sure the boys realized exactly what was up, at least at first, but they were interested from the start, no question."

"So, do you always keep such a close eye on your guests? Are they all like us?"

Beatrice laughed again.

"Hardly. Our last charter was pretty strait-laced. None of the women even went topless. George and I change the sheets, and to be honest I'm not sure they had any fun in the cabins, either. Your group is a lot more entertaining, Daniel."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.