Emily and Daniel - Cover

Emily and Daniel

Copyright© 2015 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 2: The Next Day

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Next Day - Emily had a pirate fantasy, and I did my best to make it come true for her. This is a sequel of sorts to "Emily," but it stands on its own. CAUTION: There's a lot of explicit, raunchy language here, even if overall it's a love story (and sex romp). Plus, Emily's journal is full of vivid, purplish and over-the-top prose. (Manchowder, anyone?) There is MM, pretty light stuff, as well as sibling incest and borderline activities with parents. And pirates. Check the codes before you read, please.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex  

The boys and Debra didn't hide their grins at breakfast the following morning. I'm not sure, but I think there were some appreciative glances directed at Emily, maybe even at me as well. When we got to our second cups of coffee, I had to ask.

"OK, what is it, you guys?"

Tom, the ringleader as usual, answered.

"Last night, Dad? Mom?"

I saw Emily blush and instantly I knew what Tom was talking about. I grinned.

"And?"

Tom looked at Rob. Rob looked at Debra.

"Pretty hot, Dad," said Rob.

"Yeah, hot, Mom," added Tom. Debra grinned.

Emily and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. Tears covered Emily's face.

"You know—"

I couldn't keep going, even as I tried to stifle my laughter. Emily did her best to keep a straight face and failed. She reached across the table to put her hand on Rob's arm. Looked around at our fellow guests. Nobody was paying attention to us, thank heavens.

"Rob, did you know those are the exact words your grandparents used to describe us when we were your age?"

Emily started to laugh once more. Her laughs turned to hiccups, and I swatted her between her shoulder blades.

"So, Mom," said Rob, "when did this happen? I mean, how come they were watching, anyway?"

Emily leaned over to kiss Rob on his cheek.

"They were always around, Rob. Your dad and I lived next door to each other, you know that."

My parents had moved to an assisted living facility several years ago, but Alma and Joseph, Emily's parents, were still in their old house. The boys had visited there many times, and they'd heard the story of how their mother and I met and about the gate in the fence. They didn't know about the sharing, at least we didn't think they did.

"So, Mom, you're saying Grandma Alma and Grandpa Joseph were voyeurs?"

Emily chuckled.

"No, Tom. But we almost never wore swimsuits in our backyards, we've told you that."

She laughed.

"So it wasn't really a surprise that when your dad and I got serious, your dad's parents, and mine, were often around and would have seen us. Nobody was showing off, not really, but we didn't try to hide and neither did they."

I wondered if the kids would pick up on the 'not really' thing. I wasn't ready to go into details—at least, not yet—and I didn't think Emily was, either.

"Anyway, about last night, it wasn't intentional."

Here, Emily stifled a giggle.

"So, your dad and I hope you aren't scarred for life, OK?"

The three of them exchanged looks, and Debra smiled.

"I don't think so," said Debra. "Tom? Rob?"

Rob spoke for the twins.

"Nope."

He grinned.

"Come on, Dad. Mom's done all the talking so far. What did you feel like when you knew Grandpa Joseph and Grandma Alma were watching?"

"I felt good."

As I spoke those words I realized they were the truth. I turned to Emily and kissed her.

"I was a little nervous at first but, you know, all four of your grandparents were so upfront about everything that your mother and I never felt threatened. Her parents and mine knew us well, knew we weren't going to hurt each other. So, I guess, it was all good."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.