The Pleasing Finale to a Suggestion - Cover

The Pleasing Finale to a Suggestion

by Marduk

Copyright© 2015 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: A husband asks a female house guest to take a few nude photos, she does, they then fuck. They then decide to seduce his wife, who is opposed to anything sexual - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Nudism   .

Sam had just returned from taking his wife to the hairdresser. "I will be some time", she had said. "I don't think I will be finished till early this afternoon; I give you a ring". He had put the kettle on when he heard the front door open and the lass who was staying with them till she could finalize a renting agreement entered. "Hello Kerry", he said. "I wasn't expecting you till around five. I have just got back from taking the wife up to the hairdresser. She reckons she will be there for hours. It amazing me how it takes so long to get her hair done, she doesn't have a massive amount. I think these hairdressers deliberately make the operation long because it means more financial returns", he said as the Kerry came into the kitchen after putting her laptop computer onto her bed. "I wasn't doing a full day I had only to get the orders in for the kitchen at the kindergarten where I work, tomorrow I'm back in the saddle", she said as she sat down and accepted the coffee he made.

It was several minutes before he engaged her in conversation. Despite the fact that the woman was really using them for accommodation and meals, he liked her. She was a woman he could talk to who wouldn't go off into some religious dogma on how society should be run, a subject that really annoyed him; Kerry was totally opposite his wife, she was more a woman of the world, where his wife was locked into the closet of religious suffocation. "Tell me Kerry", he said as he poured another cup of tea. "Are you broadminded for being a photographer you must have come across works of art that would require a very open mind?"

She smiled. "You mean naked figures or objectionable works?" she asked. He nodded. "In a way photos or any work of art that would require an open mind and not be judged on a very narrow upbringing, like for example my wife would run a mile if she came across a naked picture or something that ridiculed her moral or religious beliefs", he said.

"I would take that sort of works with a shrug of the shoulders. If I like it, I liked it, if I didn't I wouldn't judge it, just move on", she said but then after a couple of seconds asked. "What are you thinking Sam?" he finished his tea and then produced a sheet of paper. "Have you heard of 'nude riders?" he asked. He didn't wait for her answer before continuing. "As you know I ride well a few of us are considering doing a nude ride, mainly as a publicity stunt. The rides are common in Europe, not so here so we thought to have a go and introduce the ride, if it fails, well we tried. At the minute there are eight of us and that includes three women, wives of some of the riders. However, to introduce it to other riders we thought we would produce a leaflet, similar to one you now have in which there would be pictures of nude riders. My question is would you take a few photos of myself, wearing only my helmet and shoes with my bike".

Kerry didn't quite choke but did give a loud gasp. "You ... you want me to take some pictures of you in the nude near your bike?" she asked in a very hesitant voice. He nodded. "I would get you to take them, if you were willing", he said. "On my mobile; I could crop the pictures and sent them by e mail to the chap who is behind the suggestion. I was thinking of about three shots, they only need one so it would give them a choice", he concluded. Again Kerry seemed to struggle with the idea, finally she asked. "Where would this encounter take place?"

"Just at the side of my workroom, it is sheltered there, high fences and shrubs but also does have plenty of light". What thoughts were going through her mind he had no idea, but finally with a smile 'agreed'.

Kerry didn't have to be shown how to use his mobile. He was wearing his dressing gown. He positioned the bike. "Maybe one shot standing beside the bike, another getting on and a final one sitting on the bike", he said as he put on his helmet and undid the gown to stand fully nude next to her. She gave a very noticeable hiss for he wasn't to know that he was the first male, apart from her brother that she had observed naked. To be frank she fumbled with his mobile before the first shot was taken. The second she was beginning to sweat for the way he mounted the bike displayed his cock and balls in a very erotic position, just hanging like very ripe fruit, fruit ready for the picking. The final shot as he sat on the bike caused her to throw restrain to the wind, so far she had made no comment, but now, almost without thought, said. "I bet as you sat down that crushed your balls".

Maybe it was that comment that was going to open another chapter. As he got off he cradled his balls, squeezed them and made them swell. "Yes they are a bit red", he smiling replied. He came up beside her and whether on purpose or accidentally he certainly didn't mind, she gave them a feel and fuck it felt good, but there was more icing on the cake to come. "Could I take a few on my camera?" she asked. A request he was in favour off. Naturally not in the back yard but inside and he followed her requests on what position she would like and the interesting thing was that every pose displayed his cock and balls in the most suggestive way, however, despite her initial feel he had not developed a roaring erection but now he gave out the invitation that would bring that little item into full bloom. "If you would like this standing upright Kerry", he said as he bounced his cock up in front of her. "You will have to apply a more physical touch". She was sweating, she knew her nipples were hard and she suspected they were leaking and her cunt was vibrating so much that she felt giddy. "What ... what do you mean?" she asked; acting like the innocent while knowing exactly what he meant. "Well you could play with them, stroke or suck my cock, either way you will get a cock standing fully at attention".

"You mean like this?" she said as she stepped up to him and grabbed that hanging sack. As she squeezed it he began to rub her groin. She pushed herself closer to him as he worked her jeans down and then her panties till his fingers found a heavy growth of hair and the lips of her cunt. She gave a grunt as he fingered her but he also uttered a word of encouragement as she began to stroke and massage his now fully erect cock. "Fuck this Kerry", he said as he pushed her against the table, lifted her legs and drove his cock, in one thrust to the utter depths of her now very accommodating cunt. As he fucked he removed her blouse and bra and then with her nipple in his mouth and with his moans and her grunts echoing around the kitchen he emptied his balls and she arched upward, pressing her groin hard against the invader as she received a belly full of cum

"Don't ... don't go" she gasped as she locked her legs around him. "Harden and fill me again" Despite the pleasure the position was not comfortable so he lifted her and carried her into the bedroom and there without a fraction of cock falling free positioned her so when the muscles of their sex again were ready all he had to do was thrust and all she had to do was to lift her bum and receive it. The first encounter was almost desperate, but now it was slow and deliberate, She worked in rhyme rising and falling to accommodate the actions of his thrusts. He sucked her nipples till they were very erect and covered in saliva, their bodies were soaked in sweat, but there was no discomfort but pleasure a pleasure that only a very substantial and consensual fuck can produce. The first fuck took minutes to finish, this slow encounter took well over a quarter of an hour till with a 'I can't hold any more", gave the thrust that filled her entirely and had her vibrating so much that her tits and they were not massive, still bounced.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.