The Devil's Due
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 23 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Alexandria had just sat down at the table when her master walked into the office, only to reemerge a moment later holding a thin book in his hands.

He handed the book over and said, “I have a reading assignment for you. You’re to read that and write up a report on what you take away from it.”

The Prince?”

“Machiavelli’s works are well renowned for a reason. Though I disagree with him on a few points; it’s as much a matter of personal style, and I suspect a reflection of the societal differences, as anything less I suspect.”

The redhead blinked, “I’m going to regret this, I just know I am, but what do you mean?”

“When Machiavelli was writing, he was in a ‘nation’,” the quotations could clearly be heard, “of nominally independent city-states in an era where warfare was a common means of settling even minor disputes between the aforementioned city-states; and where filibuster operations were somewhat common. Where as we live in a time of relative peace wherein the likelihood of us being threatened by our neighbors simply for material gains is at best nominal. Then again... ,” paused when she held up her hand. “Is your head starting to hurt already?”

“Yes, it is,” she said with a small smile.

“Alright, I’ll spare you the lecture, but I still want that report next Friday. No minimum length, but do make it reasonably complete. And I want you to take some time and think about what you’ve read. Clear?”

“Naturally sir.”

At that point, the door opened and Rose stumbled in, panting like an old dog.

William was instantly at her side, helping her to a chair, “What happened?”

“I upped my pace like you said, think I overdid it.”

“Alexandria, water,” he said in a hard tone. The redhead returned a moment later and he took the filled glass and gently held it up to Rose’s lips, “Just a sip now. Too much and you’ll throw up; and none of us want to clean up that mess.”

Despite her exhaustion, Rose could feel the corner of her mouth tick upwards in a ghost of a smile at the joke. Once she had her breath back, she said, “So, what’s on the agenda for tonight Boss?”

“Both you and Alexandria are current with your school work, so we’re going to work on expanding both of your horizons. Before that however, I do believe you’re overdressed...”

The larger of the young women blushed slightly before she stood up.

William made sure Alexandria was obviously watching as her friend disrobed.

Rose swallowed nervously, not merely uncomfortable at being the center of attention as she took her clothes off, but also at the steadily increasing frown on her master’s face as she did so.

“Rose,” William said in a disapproving tone, “I know my mother bought you more attractive undergarments, so why are still wearing those white abominations?”

Rose licked her lips nervously, “It ... it’s...” She sighed, “It’s that I feel embarrassed to wear such revealing clothes to school, even if they’re not on display. The bras your mother bought don’t even cover my nipples. They support my boobs, but don’t hide anything!

The young King sighed, “Rose, she bought them because they put your ‘assets’ on display. She’s well aware that I want you to show off. From here on out, you are to start wearing those undergarments, clear? You’re only to wear the abominations during your monthlies; the rest of the time, I want you in sexier things.”

Once more, Rose could feel her cheeks imitating her namesake, “Yes sire.”

“Good,” he said with a slight glower. “In that case, Alexandria, you might want to begin studying that book I gave you. Rose, I want to hear about your first martial arts lesson.”

Many hours later, William was alone in the house, having sent the girls home. Seeing the time, he smiled, it was well after ten in the evening and his mother wasn’t yet home nor had he received notice from the authorities of her detention; therefore it augured well that her plans to seduce the mayor had proven fruitful. He made a mental note to get a full report in the morning and retired to the Master Suite.

&*&

In the morning, William was sitting at the kitchen table doing some light studying. It was almost half past ten and his mother hadn’t yet returned and it was starting to ... concern him. He looked up sharply as the door opened and his mother walked in wearing the indescribably smug look of someone whose plans had come to fruition. “I take it then things went well last night.”

“Indeed they did. Give me half an hour to shower and clean up and I’ll give you a full report.”

“Very well,” he said with a nod. “Would you like for me to make you breakfast?”

“It would be appreciated,” the elder King said as she disappeared into her room.

Whilst not the culinary expert his mother was, the young man most certainly knew his way around a kitchen and had a wholesome spread prepared for his mother by the time she once more reappeared.

Miranda nodded to progeny as she sat down. “Things went as close to prefect as could reasonably be expected last eve,” she said as she started to eat. “Your suggestions were highly beneficial. The wine plus the aphrodisiac turned the trick nicely. Between the sex, which he was actually acceptably skilled at, and the other things, I’m relatively confident that I should be able to trap him easily enough. And,” she said with a certain tone of satisfaction, “I didn’t even have to let him bugger me.”

“Excellent,” the young man said. “Do you foresee any complications?”

“Not at the moment. He’s going to want to meet you soon enough and we’re going to need to decide what tact we wish to take for that meeting. That aside, all we really need to decide is how to kill him.”

“A heart attack I think,” William said with a frown. “On the honeymoon ideally.”

“Ah, let him die in the saddle as it were.”

“Precisely. A tragic accident, but nothing more. I trust your athleticism to be up to the task; especially if you slip him something to help his performance. However, that plan is heavily dependent upon his general health. If he’s too healthy, than the heart attack could well look suspicious; which, naturally, is to be avoided at any cost.”

“Naturally.”

“In the interim, I expect the girls this afternoon. Do you have anything specifically you wish to cover?”

Miranda frowned as she continued to eat, “Just that you might wish to spend some time with Rose. I’ll deal with Alexandria. Speaking of whom, do I have your permission to borrow her?”

William nodded, “Of course; but with a few restrictions. First and foremost, her virginities are mine to claim.”

The woman nodded, “Naturally.”

“Secondly, you are not to pressure her into anything she’s not ready for. While she’s pretty well taken to my ownership, I do not wish to risk a negative reaction at this stage. I’m still trying to find something to nail her down tight.”

“Perhaps nailing her would do the trick. Females especially tend to feel a high level of attachment to the person who takes their virginity.”

“Particularly if they enjoy the process,” William nodded. “It’s an option, but I’d like something a bit more concrete.” He shrugged, “We will have to see what develops. Any thoughts on Rose?”

“Just that I suspect she’s going to be easier to cement than you might suspect.” At his inquisitive look, she continued, “I believe that you’ve seriously underestimated precisely how lonely she was William. Aside from Alexandria, I do believe that she’s never had a friend, or even close associate. Since joining your ranks, she’s gained not only a second person with whom she can be emotionally intimate, but she’s starting to see a future with you. Oh,” she said as she saw her son frown, “I don’t mean a domestic future, we both know that’s not going to happen and I’m fairly certain she’s got at least a strong inkling in that direction as well. However, she can see something past high school and perhaps college. When she looks ten, fifteen years into the future, she can see herself still serving you in whatever capacity you so choose.”

The young man nodded, “Valid point. Are there any other Concerns of the Realm?”

“Not at the moment,” Miranda said with a smile.

With that, the female King focused on eating whilst her son returned to his study.

Rose and Alexandria arrived shortly after noon, both panting slightly.

William smiled warmly at the pair and said, “Excellent.”

After the girls had sat down, Rose said, “I talked to Mom, she’s looking forward to meeting you. She just needs to know when you want us to show up tomorrow.”

“I have plans for a goodly chunk of the afternoon, so I was thinking supper. Be here around five, eat at six?”

Rose nodded, “That should work well. It’ll give us the day together and still allow her to meet you.”

“A perfect solution. Now,” he said with a smile as he rose to his feet, “you and I are going for a walk.”

The large young woman licked her lips nervously before she said, “Before we go, may I speak with you in private please?”

The young man arched an eyebrow before he inclined his head towards the office.

Once they were safely behind closed doors, William looked at his lieutenant and asked, “So, what can I do for you?”

Rosy looked acutely nervous, which was entirely reasonable; she was acutely nervous. “Master, I ... would you... ,” She paused, took a deep breath, straightened up, and looked her master in the eye before saying, “My lord, before we go on our outing, will you give me a facial?”

At that, both of William’s eyebrows rose. Of anything she could have asked for, that was nearly at the bottom of the list. “Not that I’m objecting mind you, but I would like to know why.”

Rose maintained her upright, almost formal, posture despite the fact that she could feel her cheeks heating, “Because, Milord, the thought of going out after you’ve marked me as yours, even if no one else can see it, makes me tingly inside.”

“And yet, you don’t know if I’ll allow you to rub it into your skin or not. Are you willing to take that risk?”

“Yes Sire, I am,” she said seriously. “I trust you not to publicly humiliate me unless I’ve angered you or done something to deserve it.”

William looked at Rose for a moment before he reached up and cupped the back of her head.

The young woman gleefully yielded to the gentle pressure to lean down so her master could give her a chaste kiss on the lips.

“Alright,” he said after her released her, “but not even I can come on command, so you’re going to have to work for your reward.”

Rosy smiled as she sank to her knees, “I wouldn’t have it any other way my lord.” She quickly unbuttoned his slacks and lowered them, but when she reached for his boxers he stopped her.

He smiled down at her, “Use your teeth instead.”

She blushed slightly as she moved to grip the waist band between her teeth. It took some effort to get the garment down, and to her shock she was bopped on the nose by her master’s cock when she freed it; at which point she couldn’t help but giggle. Suddenly afraid she’d offended her master, she looked up and saw him smiling down at her. “He likely expected it,” she thought to herself. She smiled up at him before she opened her mouth and took his cock between her lips. She gagged slightly when the tip hit the back of her throat, but backed off instantly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.