The Devil's Due
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

When lunch rolled around, William mentally went over his list of active and prospective projects and realized there was one he’d overlooked. “Ladies, ” he said as he looked at his lieutenants, “I have a task for you after school.” Once he was sure he had their attention, he continued, “I want to hold the inaugural card game on Friday after school. Invite only, $25 buy-in with a $10 re-buy. House cut is $5. I need you two to extend invitations to the clique leaders. This is part of the process of establishing that I actually have an organization, by not doing everything myself.” When they nodded, he added, “I’ll leave the division up to you two. Afterwards, meet up and head to my house. I may be there but likely not. I have some errands I want to deal with. Any questions?”

Alexandria spoke up, “Is there anything we need to worry about?”

“Not at the moment. This trip will, hopefully, be little more than setting things up so that my demesne is secure.”

The redhead arched an eyebrow at his choice of words, but let it go. “One more question. Smith is still a Clique leader. Extend an invite?”

“He’s paid his dues, so yes. However, make sure he understands that this is still my game. Any problems, I will deal with.”

The redhead nodded, “That works. I can’t think of anything else. Rose?”

The larger female shook her head, “Not at the moment. Can we get a last check-in when classes get out?”

The young man smiled, “Of course.”

With that, the three were quickly off to their final classes of the day.

Once classes were done and the girls sent on their errands, William began his. A short jog later found him in the downtown area. As with many places that were on the border between large town and small city, the ‘downtown’ area was severely underdeveloped. He quickly found his way to the town’s only martial arts studio, which was also one of its only gyms. Upon entering the building, he noted that it was almost entirely deserted. He nodded to the tallish Oriental man who was wearing a dogi.

“Good afternoon, ” he said in a mellow tone of voice. “Can I help you?”

William looked the man over quickly and decided against his usual approach. He nodded slightly and in a firm, but non-confrontational voice, said, “I hope so. I need to speak to whoever’s in charge here.”

“That’d be me, Ken Shiro, ” he said with a nod to the somewhat intimidating young man.

“William King. I was looking to arrange some lessons.”

Ken nodded, “Alright, join me in my office.” He waved to the small office he kept and waited for his visitor to precede him. He saw… something move in the young man’s eyes for a moment before he walked into the office. Ken nodded to himself as he watched King move. In the mirror behind his desk, he watched the young man’s eye dart around his office in a quick but organized manner. Interesting. He sat down, noting to himself that his guest remained standing until he was seated. “So, Mr. King, you don’t look like the sort who needs lessons.”

William gave the man a micro-smile, “Very good. The lessons aren’t for myself, they’re for a young woman in my service.”

“From the way you move, you seem rather competent enough. Is there a reason you don’t simply teach her yourself?”

“I’m good. In point of fact, I’m very good. However, in her case, I would be a woefully inadequate teacher.”

The elder man arched an eyebrow, “In my experience, it’s rare that a young man such as yourself, and especially one who is quite skilled, will acknowledge any limitation on their abilities.”

William snorted, “Despite the image I may present, I’d like to think I have at least a semi-realistic assessment of my capabilities. I’m a speed fighter. My specialty on defense is not getting hit and hitting with pinpoint precision when on the attack. Rose, the young woman whom I wish for you to train, is roughly your height and is even broader through the shoulders.” He smiled sardonically at the other man’s shocked expression, “Precisely. She’ll never be able to match the speed and precision that I take more or less for granted. On the other hand, she will end up being able to shrug off a blow that would send me for a loop.”

Ken nodded, “Next question, why do you think I’d help train your Enforcer?” At the young man’s arched eyebrow he smiled slightly, “You carry yourself with air of man who’s used power and respect. I’m guessing you’re a gang leader of some sort from the casual way you seem to refer to violence. So, why would I train what sounds like your personal Enforcer for you?” He saw something move behind the young man’s eyes before his face settled into a somewhat cheerful mask.

“Your question is built upon two premises, neither of which is by necessity present. In the first point, I am not a ‘gang leader’. I am a businessman. Second, you are presuming that the young woman in question would be my Enforcer if, in point of fact, I had one. Simply put, even if I were looking for an Enforcer, I would not ask you to train them, as you would justifiably refuse and that would in turn sour any further professional relationship we might have. When Rose entered my service, part of the agreement was that I would help her learn to defend herself; she has been victimized for most of her life by bullies and I would help bring that to a rather pointed cessation.”

He couldn’t help it, he blinked. He’d never met anyone with the sheer intensity of this young man. “Alright, I’m guessing your ‘business’ isn’t entirely above board, not with how young you are. However, if it’s strictly for self-defense purposes, I could at least bring myself to meet the young lady and decide if I want her as my student. Will that work?”

William looked the older man in the eye for several moments before he nodded and allowed his normal, pleasant mask to slip back into place. “Excellent. Now, onto the next subject. I’m curious as to if you offer classes in practical self-defense.”

For the second time in less than ten minutes, Ken Shiro blinked as his brain tried to catch up with the sudden shift in his guest’s demeanor as well as subject. “Uh, no, ” he said as he physically shook himself. “There’s never been much call for basic self-defense training. Do you foresee a sudden need?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.