The Devil's Due - Cover

The Devil's Due

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Chapter 15

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

The following morning, William met up with Alexandria in front of the school.

At his inquiry into their missing companion, the redhead smiled, "She wanted to catch up a bit later. Last night left her feeling a bit awkward and she needed a bit to think."

"Is it going to cause any problems?"

"For you, no; for her, a little," Alexandria said. At his raised eyebrow she continued, "I suspect it's mostly how much she enjoyed the experience; even the little addendum you added."

William nodded, "Did she give you any hesitation?"

"No, she looked at me for a second; I think she realized the order was actually yours. As you've noted, she's a lot smarter than she'd really prefer people to realize."

Another nod, "Valid point. I'll have to find another way to make the point. Anyways, I have a money making opportunity for either you or Rose, do you have a preference?"

"How illegal?"

"Somewhat. However, it does require being something of a hard ass with people on occasion. I'm not sure she's up for that aspect of it."

"Honestly," said the redhead, "neither am I."

"Alright, we can discuss the details after school. For now, class beckons."

The academic portions of the day were ridiculously easy, as usual. To his surprise, and mild dismay, however, just before lunch was to begin, he received a summons to Principal Morales' office. He nodded regally to the secretary as she passed him through to the office proper. His frown was proverbial as he opened the door. The sight that greeted him was enough to prompt him to step through and close the door a touch faster and more firmly than was generally acceptable.

Rebecca was bent over, 'looking through' an open filing cabinet whilst wearing a miniskirt.

William quickly ran the potential scenario's, twice to be sure, before he acted. Two brisk, confident strides forward brought him to within arm's reach of the principal.

The woman squeaked slightly as she felt an iron grip on the back of her neck. Said grip guided her so that she was bent over her desk.

The young man reached a hand up under her skirt and his suspicions were confirmed when he found naught but skin. Very wet skin at that. He raised her skirt until it was bunched around her waist leaving her bare vagina and buttocks exposed.

She moaned slightly as she felt a finger slide into her sopping pussy then moaned in disappointment as it was removed.

"My, you are a naughty girl, aren't you?" After a moment, he slapped her buttock, being very mindful of the fact that the outer office was occupied and he didn't know the degree of sound proofing involved. Whilst it was unlikely he would get into trouble, it would be inconvenient if he were required to sacrifice Rebecca just as she was becoming useful to him. "Answer me!"

"Yes, I'm a dirty girl," the woman said with a quivering voice.

"And what did you plan when you called me here today dirty girl?"

Rebecca mumbled something indistinctly; then yelped as she was suddenly struck on her pussy.

"Let's try that again shall we?" To hasten her response, he gave her unmarked buttock a swat.

"I wanted you to ... to fuck me," she said with a small amount of whine.

William could hear the tears in her voice and it made him smile slightly as he said, "And where did you want me to fuck you?"

She mumbled once more and then again yelped when she got a swat on her twat. "My ass! I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

He released her neck and moved to stand directly behind her. As he undid his trousers, he said, "Reach back and spread your cheeks dirty girl."

The redhead's hands were shaking as she obeyed the order.

The young man smirked slightly as he saw the small amount of glistening around her pucker, just about the right amount if a person was endeavoring to lube themselves. With casual deliberation he said, "Beg me. Beg me to fuck this nasty ass of yours," as he undid his trousers and lowered them, along with his boxers, to the floor.

"Please, fuck my ass," she whined. She yelped as she was once more struck across the ass.

"You can do better than that!" He could hear the tears in her voice as she truly started begging to be sodomized. After giving her a minute to debase herself for him, and reminding himself he still had to consume lunch, he took his erection in hand and pressed it firmly to her sphincter.

Rebecca moaned deeply as her butt was violated, a strange sense of fulfillment coming over her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.