The Devil's Due - Cover

The Devil's Due

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Monday morning William smiled at Lindsey the librarian who had her hair pulled back to frame her face rather nicely. Combined with the semi-tight top, it would appear she was Man Hunting; which likely meant an interesting morning for him.

Lindsey smiled at the young man and leaned forward a bit to show off a bit of cleavage, "Good morning William."

The young man's eye's didn't have any issue staying on her pretty face, "Good morning Lindsey, how was your weekend?"

"It was... ," she licked her lips slightly, "enjoyable."

William could see the woman's eyes dilate slightly; apparently she'd had a very enjoyable weekend indeed. Before he could continue however, a group of students entered the Library. He turned towards the librarian and arched an eyebrow.

"Mr. Baker's History class is going to be doing research for their term papers this week.

The young King nodded, but he suddenly had a wicked idea. The risk was really only nominal, especially with the outfit and display that Lindsey had given him. "On the subject of papers, I need to do some research of my own. So if you'll excuse me..."

"Go ahead; I do need to be available for other students."

It took the young man just a few minutes to set things up. With everything in place, he strode back to the counter, "Excuse me, but I'm afraid I need to borrow you for a moment."

Lindsey arched an eyebrow even as she slipped out from behind the counter to follow the young man.

William smiled at his prey, "I need a book off of the top shelf and a side effect of my height is that I'm well accustomed to asking for help in that regard."

The woman idly wondered what book he would need as he led her to the back of the library, well away from any of the other students who had congregated towards the front of the library where the study area was.

The young King led the way to the back wall. He waved at a section on the top shelf, "Third book from the left."

Lindsey stepped in front of the stool that William had apparently used in an effort to obtain the book himself. As her arm reached over her head, she heard the library stool squeak slightly a moment before she felt hot breath just below her right ear. She moaned slightly as an arm reached around her left side to firmly cup her breast as the other hand slipped around her waist to undo her trousers and slip inside.

William's voice was low and husky as he whispered in her ear, "You love this don't you? The thrill of a student feeling you up; the risk that we'll be caught." He grinned as he heard her moan again, "Better be quiet luv, you wouldn't want to make so much noise someone comes looking now, would you?"

The woman bit her lip as another moan tried to escape. She tried to organize her thoughts, to push the young man away, but he'd read her too well. She arched her back slightly, pressing against his surprisingly well muscled chest as he slipped his hand inside of her blouse and under her bra.

William easily found her nipple, it was already rock hard as he gently cupped it between his middle and ring fingers, tweaking it indirectly and massaging the warm flesh around it. He relaxed his self-control slightly and felt his crotch tighten in response to his will.

Lindsey was starting to fear she'd draw blood from her lip as she felt what had to be his hard cock pressing against the back of her thigh. A shudder ran through her body as his seemingly expert hand found her clit. Her body quivered like a bowstring from just the few minutes of his ministrations.

Sensing that the time had come to bring the situation, and woman, to a climax, William breathed heavily on the sensitive area under her ear and whispered hoarsely, "Come for me."

The whispered command was all it took for the young woman. She barely managed to keep her mouth shut as a full body orgasm took her.

King for his part shifted his grip from pleasuring to support in the instant her muscle control decided to take a slight vacation. As he felt Lindsey start to regain control of her body, he firmly but gently turned her around.

The woman was still slightly out of it as she was turned to face the man who'd given her the most mind blowing cum of her life. She saw him raise his hand, and knew that it was the one that had just been in her pussy. As he pressed his fingers to her lips, she happily opened her mouth and lovingly sucked her juices from his hand with almost as much vigor as she intended to apply to his cock as soon as she could.

As he saw intelligence return to the woman's face, he gently pulled his fingers from her mouth and smirked slightly as she stepped off the stool. He gave her a half bow before he calmly walked back to the front of the library where she would be unable to do or say anything before she could recover her wits enough to stop him.

Lindsey watched him leave and felt a complex mix of emotions: contentment at such a prodigious orgasm, gratitude perhaps for the young man for providing it, and yet a vague sense of failure at not being able to reciprocate.

&*&

William strode through the halls on his way to his second period on a mental high from his successful play on the Librarian. From her responses, she had a submissive streak to go along with her exhibitionistic one. This in turn meant that it likely wouldn't be long before she was bent to his will. He was already envisioning how he could use her to his advantage. As he saw Harry the Quarterback, he detoured to hopefully make this day even better. The weekend had allowed him time to plan his strategy out. If it worked, he'd be owed a favor by both sides and it'd cost him nothing in return. A perfect solution. "Heya Harry, got a second."

The larger teen looked over, "Yeah, but not two. Ya mind..."

"Not at all," King said as he strode alongside the larger male. Despite the proportionally longer stride, William managed to keep up without looking like he was scurrying (practice made perfect). "I've heard tell that some of your fellows have been hassling the Nerd Patrol?"

"Yeah, they've been trying to deflate Truscott's ego."

William's snort was as expressive as it was simple, "Good luck. I've only met him once and I'm not sure much short of a series of blows to the head would deflate him. However, he's not my concern, you are."

"Oh?"

"Harry, we're not friends, not yet, but I'd like to think we're at least friendly associates," he returned the smile that got him. "Having said that, the authorities and courts are getting nasty about bullying; too many school shootings. You're going to want to rein your fellows in before word reaches the wrong ear. Your people are risking, at the very least, losing all eligibility for the rest of their time here."

Harry frowned, he could see King's point; both of them in fact, but still... "Why would you care?"

"About them? Not so much. You on the other hand stand to lose a lot, and I like you. I think you've got a lot of potential as a person and even more as a leader."

The quarterback's innate bullshit detector didn't go off at any of those statements; and he didn't get a faggot vibe off of him either, not that he cared a great deal about the latter. "I can't promise anything, not yet, but I'll talk to the boys, try to get 'em to lay off. You're right about the eligibility though, I hadn't thought of that. I owe you one if just for pointing it out to me."

"You're welcome," King said as they parted way. Gotcha.

&*&

Over lunch, William managed to locate Truscott. He nodded imperiously to the Faction Lead as he sat down opposite him without an invitation. "Edison," he said curtly his cold tone making it clear he was speaking to a subordinate or inferior.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.