The Devil's Due - Cover

The Devil's Due

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

It was a bit after midnight when Miranda King returned to her abode. She was somewhat unsurprised to find her offspring waiting for her to return. "Good evening William."

William looked up as he mother strode over to the table. He frowned as he noted her unmussed makeup, still perfect hair, and unswollen lips, "How did things go?"

The woman groaned, "It went well enough, despite the fact that he was a perfect gentleman. When we danced his hand never strayed lower than my hips, the only kisses were chaste enough for a nun, and I didn't dare try to tempt him into bed. I'm going to be a month just getting him into bed." She sighed, "He may even insist on..." she shuddered, "holding off until after we're officially married. It's revolting to find a man whom actually isn't actively chasing sex."

"Any chance he was just playing nice so as not to scare you off? Remember, as far as he knows, we're planning on being here for the long term and you have something in the works for his town that could have you in regular contact."

"So he may be leery of queering the deal on the club or causing a protracted period of uncomfortableness if he's too forward," the elder King said with a nod, feeling somewhat better about her inability to seduce the man in one go.

"So, what happened with you and Rose?"

Miranda sipped her tea she explained the scene betwixt her and young Rosy. She didn't bother to watch his expression to get a glimpse of his thoughts, she'd trained him much too well in controlling it. After she finished her explanation, she simply leaned back and continued to enjoy her tea; relatively secure in the knowledge that her son wasn't prone to wild flights of anger.

William likewise was sipping his tea as he processed his mother's words. Finally, after a full two minutes (an incredibly long time for him to contemplate such a matter) he nodded. "On the one hand, your gambit appears to have paid off. Rose was markedly more forward tonight."

The woman didn't bother to breathe a sigh of relief; she knew that tone of her son's too well.

"However, once more you gambled with the wellbeing of one of my projects. This cannot be allowed to pass without consequence. Stand up, bend over the table and pull the hem of your dress up," he commanded as he stood up and walked over to the drawer where cooking utensils were kept.

The elder woman didn't have to guess what was about to happen even before she heard her son draw what was very likely a spatula from her kitchen drawer.

William walked over to where his mother had her thong clad posterior presented for his punishment. He lifted the eight inch long, thick handled wooden stirring spoon and brought it down rather firmly on his mother's backside.

The woman in question yelped slightly at the blow but made no motion to protect her butt.

The young man dispassionately delivered twenty blows to each of his mother's nether cheeks before he said, "You may return to your chair."

Miranda drew in a small breath as her abused behind came into contact with the cool wood of the chair.

The young lord of the house put the implement next to the sink to be cleaned then returned to his own seat. "I have the girls showing up tomorrow. Alexandria should be here sometime around noon, how close thereto will, naturally, depend on how quickly she can escape the clutches of her parental unit."

"And what are your plans for them?"

"For the moment, my only plans involve making sure the two of them are up to speed academically. Though Rose surprised me today with her forwardness, thanks in a large part I suspect to your prompting."

"Is it safe to presume you will be using the alone time with young Alexandria to try and confirm the indications on her home life?"

"Of course," he said negligently. "Also, either tomorrow or Sunday I will want you to take the girls shopping for new undergarments."

"Budget?"

He shrugged, "Remember you will likely need to be very careful about Alexandria's attire until such time as we can assess, and, if needed, reconfigure her living arrangements. That aside, just remember you still need to pass the background check for the SBA loan."

Miranda's snort was actually quiet eloquent, "I'm not a tyro William. I'll make sure the any charges are routed through one of the numbered accounts."

William merely nodded, though to which part of the statement Miranda wouldn't venture a guess.

"Regardless, I'm going to be out most of the day Sunday. Robert wishes for me to accompany him to service and hear his minister."

Both of the King's sneered derisively at the thought of being forced to endure an oration of self-comforting drivel intended to guilt trip or scare people into behaving 'properly'.

Afterwards, William shrugged, "Will you need me to accompany you?"

"Not yet I don't think. It's much too early in the game to play the 'Child' card. I don't want him thinking I'm primarily trying to trap him into serving as a father to my son."

The young man frowned, "I'm not so sure. If he's as much of a 'Good Man' as you are saying then he might well be looking for a family. At your age you're unlikely to be able to produce an heir."

Another snort, "I'm not post-menopausal yet William."

"I'm well aware of that. However, many women post-forty-five are. Then again..." he frowned. "How old does he think you are?"

This time Miranda frowned, "I'm not sure. I know he's over fifty from the legwork I did."

"And he doesn't have a family of his own? Unusual in a small town such as this. Doubly so for a person in Government."

"Valid point," the elder King said, "and something worth factoring into considerations."

&*&

In a more upscale part of town, Principal Rebecca Morales tossed in her bed, unable to sleep, her dreams haunted by a small teenager who seemed to take control of her so easily. It had been less than a week since her meeting with William King, but the redhead found the young man occupying her mind and haunting her dreams. In a bid to get to sleep, her hands roved down her body, her right hand gently caressing her breast as her left continued down to her crotch. As she slipped a finger into her slit, she couldn't help but recall the stern expression on his face. She started panting and added a second finger as she was forced to remember his humiliating treatment of her. It might not have technically been rape as he mounted her, but she'd certainly not given her consent. As she played with herself, the woman's moans became louder as her arousal grew.

Despite herself though, as much as she tried, she couldn't manage to get herself off, and hadn't managed it since the encounter in her office truth to tell. Desperate to find relief, she slipped the fingers out of her pussy and, gently, pressed them into her butt. As she started scissoring her fingers, she was suddenly overwhelmed by a mind blowing orgasm. A full five minutes later, as she started to come back to her senses, her cheeks burned in humiliation. Who was this young man who could make her perform such lewd acts of depravity on herself entirely of her own volition?

&*&

In a small, two bedroom apartment, Lindsey the school librarian lay on her back in her bed completely naked. Her black hair was splayed around her as she played with herself. Her dark nipples were almost like pencil erasers as she used her left hand to tweak one. Her right hand already had two fingers in her gash and she'd worked the wet opening to a frothy mess.

In her mind's eye she could see her late husband's face as he drilled into her, "Oh yes Roger, YES! Hammer my cunt! Pound my slutty little pussy!" Unexpectedly however, the picture in her mind changed to young William King. She could clearly see his expression as he simply laid claim to her body as its new owner, which prompted her to a screaming, throat tearing orgasm. When she finally came down she panted out, "Motherfuck! I haven't had a cum like that since Rog fucked me up against the sliding glass door on our honeymoon." She knew she'd never fantasized about a student before, but as she slipped into the loving arms of Hypnos, she knew, just flat out knew that William would be featuring her dreams and fantasies in the future and she had a tiny smile on her lips.

&*&

Saturday morning dawned bright and cheerful. After breakfast, William dismissed his mother to her office whilst he waited for his guest.

It was almost one o'clock before the door was opened by a redheaded teenage girl, "Sorry I'm late."

William simply poured her a cup of teen as she sat down at the table, "Not a problem. We're not on any sort of tight schedule. Since Rosy's not going to be here for a bit, I thought that perhaps you and I could have a little ... discussion before we cracked the books. Is that acceptable?"

For her part, Lexi could recognize a politely worded order when she heard one, "Of course. What would you like to talk about?"

"How long has your father been beating you?"

Alexandria LeVou froze. For the first time in several years, her brain and body both locked up. Her eyes were wide as she looked over to the young man calmly sipping tea, watching her through disturbingly calm eyes. As she looked at the calm, cool, collected she could feel a wave of rage swell up inside of her.

As she started to surge from her seat however, William's voice stayed level but cracked like a whip, "Sit!"

The young woman blinked as she unthinkingly obeyed the order. Her accent slowly thickened as she said, "How did ya know?"

"Your subtle but persistent deflections concerning your home life. Avoiding talking about home life is a red flag to those who know what to look for. Both I and my mother do. Now, the question? I'm not asking strictly out of morbid curiosity."

Lexi sighed, "Jus' 'bout two yearhs now, jus' afta he beat momma ta death."

He arched an eyebrow, "And how did he escape justice for that?" Though he had a relatively accurate guess.

"He said she fell, that she hit h'r head on the way dow'n. Ah's lacked up so's Ah couldn't preach 'ginst 'im." Sometimes William almost wished he were wrong. "Even 'fore tha' he's always mean ta me. If Ah had ta say, Ah'd say he's be'n verbally and emotionally 'busive ma whole life."

William sighed, "I really wish I didn't have to ask this question, but has he ever..."

"Na, he's nev'a touched me sexually. Ah think he's 'fraid ta. Beatin' on young 'un's bad'nough. Bout actually touchin' 'em lak tha? 'sall too lahkly he'd'a been lynched." At that point she stopped and physically shook herself, "Alright tha's eno... that's enough of that!"

The young man nodded, "Indeed. Now, for my next question, what do you want? From me specifically and life in general?"

Alexandria looked at him for several seconds. Finally, she said, "I want free of my father. That's why I'm willing to serve you William King." She stood up and circled around so he had to turn his chair to face her. "More than anything else, I want to be free from my father."

William cocked his head slightly as he looked at the redhead through hard eyes, "But that's not all you want, is it?"

He flowed to his feet and before she could blink, Lexi had a hand wrapped around her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.