The Devil's Due - Cover

The Devil's Due

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

William walked into the house he and his mother had recently acquired. His mother, Miranda, was sitting at the table playing a kakuro puzzle. "Hi Mom," he said as he toed his shoes off.

"Welcome home William. How was school?"

"It was alright. Classes are hilariously easy but it's looking like I'm going to be able to get the coach to start up a ballet studio."

The woman looked up from her puzzle, "I'm glad to hear it." She stood up, revealing she was roughly an inch taller than her son with the same raven hair and slim build. "Meet anyone interesting?" she asked as she started moving about the kitchen.

"I might have met my first minion for the school."

She nods, "Male or female?"

William started laying out his schoolwork, "Female."

"Is she pretty?"

"Not particularly. She's got a lot of potential though. Overweight, none-too-pretty, and been picked on all her life as a result thereof."

"You're right, prime minion potential. Just make sure you remember to use protection when you fuck her, I doubt she'll be on a contraceptive. I'll have something ready to eat in about ten minutes."

"I will. You're going to have to get me a new box of condoms though, I still look too young. Alright, I'll go wash up."

Roughly half an hour later, he'd finished both his snack and his homework. "I'm going to go for a run. I've been letting it slide too much of late."

"Alright. Dinner should take about an hour; try to be back by then. You have everything you need?"

"Wallet, phone, knife, condom, lube; yup, that's everything."

"Give me a call if you find a girl."

"I will Mom," the teenager said as he slipped on his shoes. He started jogging as soon as his feet hit the sidewalk.

The neighborhood was almost classical small town America. Though there weren't any white picket fences, the houses were set back from the road to give each person a nice front yard. The lawns were all well manicured and very obviously well tended.

The pace William set was a good one, but not so much as to wear him out before he got back home. To his surprise, he found Rosy standing on a corner by herself.

She smiled shyly as her rescuer jogged up to her, "Hello William."

"Good evening Rosy, what brings you out this eve?"

"You actually," she said with a serious expression.

He frowns, "Oh? What about me? And how did you find out where I lived?"

She smiled secretively, "Oh, I have my ways. I wanted to thank you again for rescuing me this afternoon."

"Not a problem. Why do you put up with it? Give most bullies a good whack and that's usually the last you hear from them."

She snorted, politely, "I don't have the sort of build or the training to deal with those idiots."

He frowned as he leaned in a bit, "And if I could help you get that training?"

Rosy looked at the young man suspiciously, "You can do that?"

"I can introduce you to the hobby I use to keep in shape, which will help you get into better condition, which is good to begin with, and then I can help teach you to fight, to defend yourself."

"Why would you do that?"

"You're my friend, and I help my friends."

She snorted again, and while not very ladylike, it showed her full opinion on that statement. "Care to try again? I'm overweight and in crappy shape, but I'm not dumb William King. You want something out of this. I'm going to accept your offer of training regardless; so be honest with me, blunt would be welcomed as well."

He gave her an apprising look for several seconds before he straightened up, his expression settling into a stern one. His tone was firm as he said, "As you wish. I am new in town, devoid of kith or kin. I am in the process of rebuilding my personal cadre. I want you to be one of my personal lieutenants."

"So, you want a servant, and a strong servant makes for a stronger master," she said with a nod. "I can live with that." She grinned cheekily, "So, what sort of service does my illustrious master expect from his servant."

William gave her an odd look for a moment, "Would you like to join my mother and I for supper?"

"Of course, my mother's working tonight so I'm on my own."

He pulled out his cell phone and hits the speed dial for his new home, "Mom, you think you could accommodate another for supper? Yes, excellent, we're going to be headed back there soon." Putting the phone away, he said, "Come along, my house is this way," before he turned, offering her his arm.

During the short walk, Rosy found herself answering questions about her, her friends, and her family. In surprisingly short order, she found herself in front of a two-story cookie cutter house. Walking into the house, she met the woman who could only be William's mother; roughly the same height, with the same hair and build. Between the shoulder length hair and fine boned face, her first impression was of an elf.

William said, "Mom, allow me to introduce my new minion."

The elder woman nodded as she walked over, an almost regal presence. She gave the girl in front of her a frankly appraising look before cutting her eyes to her son, "May I?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.