That Shaking Mountain of Flesh - Cover

That Shaking Mountain of Flesh

by Marduk

Copyright© 2015 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: Two men seek out a woman with special qualification. They find one and the fucking and sucking begins suddenly a mangy dog also joins in the activities

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Nudism   .

Harry finished his coffee, his mind was taking in the passing traffic of humanity, and he gave a sigh. "You know Trevor", he said. "What I would like to do is pick up a plump, heavy breasted woman who would accommodate all my desires, a woman who was bored and alone. How attractive she was I wouldn't be interested in, my principal aim would be to just fuck her off the planet.

"An interesting thought Harry", Trevor replied as he finished his coffee. "Where would you get such a woman who accommodated all the ingredients that you have mentioned? Plump women wouldn't be a problem they are everywhere being overweight seems to be the 'cool' thing to do. Women with big tits aren't a problem either but to get the other items of your desire may be a bit more difficult, anyway what put the idea into your head?"

"On the internet, dealing with erotic material there are documentaries of these blokes, both in Europe and America that cruise around seeking out such women that I described and they chat them up" Harry said. "They then take them to an isolated place and just fuck them stupid. Surely there are women in places like this shopping mall that would be available" he concluded.

"I think you would be pushing it mate", Trevor replied. Harry was silent for several minutes and then said with a smile. "Say we bet on it, if I'm successful you buy me a crate of beer, if not I will buy you one". Trevor shook his head and in the seconds before he responded he considered the fact that Harry was generally very successful with women and that was the amazing point he treated women badly and considered them for only one purpose to satisfy his sexual appetite and yet they flocked around him like 'bees around a honey pot', but in this case he thought he was on safe ground so he agreed to the bet. "Ok! Mate you are on", he said. "If you are successful in seducing a woman with all the requirements that you have mentioned, I will buy you a crate of beer".

There was no shortage of plump or heavy breasted women but ones sitting alone and bored were just not there. The shopping complex was large and Trevor had never visited so many coffee shops in the one day as he was now doing, however, he was beginning to think that Harry had finally met his waterloo when he said. "Well there is nothing here, what time is it". Trevor told him it was after two in the afternoon. "Well you may have won the bet", he said with a smile as they left the complex and walked across the park to where their vehicle had been parked earlier that morning.

The woman was sitting on one of the park benches, feeding the array of birds that were accumulated at her feet; she as alone and just by her actions Harry considered that she was bored and lonely. "Don't think that crate of beers is yours just yet. She is along, rather plump now the question what are her tits like", Harry said as he walked towards the seated woman. "Hello", Harry smilingly said. "Feeding time at the zoo"? The woman raised her head, she was no pit up but being attractive wasn't on the agenda. "No ... no", she stammered. "I come here each day and feed them, just fills in time", she said as she threw more seed at the birds. There was no doubt the third point of the ingredients was filled, her cleavage proved that her tits were large and sagging and to be frank they were also the type that Trevor fancied and by the indent of her nipples she was braless. "Like animals?" Harry asked and then asked if he could sit down, the woman didn't object, just moved along. "Yes I do", she replied. "Where I live they don't like pets so I can't have any, not even a bird in a cage", her voice faded and it seemed as though she was on the brink of tears.

How Harry was going to get this woman to perform to his liking was the question that Trevor silently asked, but he knew that Harry would be considering all options for so far this woman filled ninety percent of his requirements. "What time it is mate", he asked.

"Just after two thirty" Trevor replied.

"That is well passed our lunch", Harry replied and then almost as a side thought he asked the woman if she would like to join them for a light lunch. For seconds the woman was so shocked that she couldn't think up a reply. She hadn't been asked out by a man in ages and these men were well dressed and polite, eventually she accepted Harry's invitation and after putting the remains of the bird seed into a much worn handbag joined the men as they walked to the parked vehicle.

Harry may have had a low opinion of women, but that didn't apply to his car, it was either a vintage or a veteran, Trevor wasn't sure but it was kept in immaculate condition. He did all his own repairs and because parts were hard to get in Australia had to venture to America. The vehicle was a sixties Holden, it was two toned, the body in white with a panel of gold at the back. It had white trimmed tyres, the gear stick was on the steering column and it had bench seating, both in the front and back, bucket seats were not available for this Holden at this time. There was one compulsory addition seat belts; otherwise the car was exactly as the manufacturers built it.

"I'm Harry and my mate's name is Trevor", he said as he opened the front doors for the woman to slide onto the seat. "Karen", she said as Tony sat beside her and Harry got behind the steering wheel. They drove for some distance, all the time chatting, making the woman feel at ease and had her time and again in fits of giggles, slowly he worked on her leg, pushing the dress up and revealing very white and plump thighs, She giggled as he tickled the inside of her thighs and then as he changed gear drove his hand right up till he felt the heavy growth of hair under the material of her panties. She gave a very loud 'Ohhhhh!' but made no attempt to push the invader away and as he began to finger her, she began to dribble saliva from her lips. With Harry working his finger, Trevor moved onto her heavy tits, pulling the top down till they worked loose and then pulled and kissed her enlarge nipples while she gave off little grunts and either through standard procedure or from desire began to rub the groins of both men. Unzipping didn't take very long till she was holding both their throbbing cocks while her panties were on the floor and her thighs well spread, her dress up around her waist and that hairy cunt fully revealed.

"Suck his cock Karen", Trevor said as he moulded that abundance of flesh into whatever shape their size would accommodate while pushing her head towards and level with Harry throbbing erection. Only for a second did she hesitate but when her mouth closed over the knob and her lips slipped down the shaft as his cock slowly disappeared it was obvious Karen had suck a cock before. Harry gave a grunt and his knuckles took on a whitish glow as he tried to keep control of the vehicle while her sucking mouth was almost driving him wild. "Fuck I will have to stop", he gasped. "I can't enjoy her mouth while keeping the vehicle on the road". He pulled off the main road onto gravel siding and turned off the motor. "Now suck me dry", he gasped as he pushed her head hard into his groin. Being a bench seat it didn't take much for Trevor to arrange her so that her bare backside was lifted and for himself to get his cock level with that hairy target. He thrust, Karen shuddered and Harry gave off a very loud groans his entire cock disappeared down her throat and with her head buried, Trevor worked his cock up to his balls and in that off road position he fucked while Karen sucked and Harry was nearly driven wild as she drained him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.