I Was Framed
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When the family breaks up, Tony heads to sunny Arizona and a new life.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Violence   Prostitution  

My almost girlfriend Angela told me in her broken English that she was in trouble. That really hit my funny bone because I couldn't see how this delicate petite creature with the huge boobs could possibly know what trouble actually looked like.

Then she told me about the scum-bag cartel members that had gotten their hooks into her for the guided tour across the Rio Grande and the way they had taken most of the fee out in pussy playtime instead. Now they had changed their mind and told her they wanted the rest of the fee in cold, hard cash. I didn't think it was unreasonable from a professional point of view since a deal is a deal regardless of underlings that let their pricks rule their logic. It was not a huge sum of money. She told me with interest and penalties it came to $8,500 American dollars and that was not a major issue in my estimation.

Poor Angela was so nervous that she had a hard time coming when I buried the salami real hard in her from behind. That was a new one on me and I knew she was all messed up inside with worry and fear. I figured the best course of action was to get the debt out of the equation and get the "bad guys" off her pretty back. It would be a first of sorts to me because I was usually the bad guy in that sort of scenario.

We were both sitting in the Taco Bell restaurant near the exit on the interstate just outside of Tucson, Arizona waiting for the pair of goons that were supposed to finalize the deal for their boss on the other side of the border. I was chowing down on some of those hard shell tacos that I loved with the sour cream and extra hot sauce and she was holding my hand like a little girl and looking out the window nervously like she was on death row with no chance of a pardon.

I wasn't too worried because I had the cash in my pocket in a roll of fifties and hundreds from my stash in one of my safety deposit boxes in a reputable bank. I had stashes like that all over Arizona now because I didn't like keeping all my eggs in one basket for some determined fox.

The two goons came in with an exaggerated swagger like the world should move out of their way they were that important. The red convertible outside was not the kind of car that I would have selected to stay under the law enforcement radar but they were big boys and didn't need me to school them in the ways of staying out of jail in a hard, cruel world.

The female manager spotted them and hurried over to the cashier to insure that whatever they ordered was fully comped with a smile and wave of her pretty little hand. I respected that sort of leverage from the general public because it showed the power of a well-run organization. I just wished our own family had been a bit more stringent in their actions because we had been torn apart by the defectors and the informers to the point that our only course of action to survive was to decentralize and re-group after all the political games were over once and all.

We never used the word "Mafia" because of the negative connotations and usually just referred to our group as "The Family" or "Our Thing" either in English or our native Italian. I was a full-blooded Sicilian from a long line of farmers and tradesmen with our private business kept secret from even our own relatives.

The truth of the matter was that I was considered a "Fed" puppet dancing on their string of a new identity but I had not really spilled the beans on the inside dealing of my "family" to anyone in law enforcement. I had given them a lot of stuff about hits and shit like that but most of them were actually my work and I was not admitting that to anyone.

Anyway, these two youngish dark-skinned guys came over to our table because they probably had a photo of Angela. She was trembling sitting next to me and I knew she was remembering her "payments" in flesh right after crossing the border. Without a word, they sat down opposite us and I saw they had loaded up their trays with the popular combinations and huge drinks from the bottomless soda machine. The pretty manager was looking our way and I could tell she was trying to figure out if she should push the panic button or if we were all one big happy family of taco-eating friends.

Right away, they started speaking Spanish to Angela and she looked up at me knowing I didn't understand much of what they were saying. It didn't really matter to me because I could always judge what the other guy was thinking not from what they were saying but from how they said it and the motions they made with their hands and their eyes. The message I was getting loud and clear was,

"Who the fuck is this gringo prick sitting next to you and where the fuck is our money?"

Since they were able to chew and talk at the same time, they started wolfing down the goodies like they hadn't eaten a thing for the last twenty-four hours. Poor Angela just stuttered some bull-shit about needing more time. I knew enough Spanish to understand that but I kept silent just to see their reaction. The little shifty looking guy with the terrible case of acne pulled out a switch-blade and started to clean his fingernails but it was easy to see he was just trying scare Angela even more than she was already scared.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.