Of Course I Have a Cock, Honey

by Ladyboy Larry/Lucy

Copyright© 2015 by Ladyboy Larry/Lucy

Erotic Sex Story: Carmen is a lady-boy with lots of passion for the right partner.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   Prostitution   .

My name is Carmen Stellar and I am a good friend of Lady-boy Larry who helped me to see the light where it came to the whole business of fucking and getting fucked.

My parents had expected a girl and when the saw that I was a boy they were a bit disappointed because we already had three boys in the family and no girls. Rather than waste the pink clothing they started dressing me as a girl right from the beginning. I grew up wearing mostly skirts and dresses and even when I wore jeans they were the kind that the girls liked to wear to show off their rounded buttocks and high ass. Of course I was born with a cock just like every other boy but in my mind it just meant that I had to pee standing up and not squatting down like the other girls. I generally pretended I had to sit down so the other girls didn't get suspicious about my gender and kick me out of the ladies room.

Our family didn't have that much money so we never bothered with any doctors or anything like that because I was quite happy being a female and the rest of the family seemed to think it was pretty good all-around as well. Since I had a girl's name on my report card and we seldom had to get undressed in school for anything, I managed to graduate as sweet sixteen Carmen Stellar and no one was the wiser. The neighborhood was sort of mixed and was close to the capital of Manila and the excitement of the big city.

Just recently, my oldest brother Jerome had pleaded with me to give him a blow job because he was totally unsuccessful with the ladies at the place where he worked and he had no money to buy a girl. I really didn't think it was a good idea because he knew I had a cock and all and that I was really only a girl in disguise. He looked so forlorn than I decided to help him out and before long I was puffing merrily on his shaft like we were boyfriend and girlfriend on a Saturday night. After that first experience, I took care of all three of my brothers who still lived at home because they didn't have enough money to support a family of their own. The middle brother had a girlfriend who was a real bitch and made Angelo beg for pussy like a beggar in the street. Then, when she granted his request, she made him pay for it through the nose by making him follow her instructions to the letter. It really irked me to see how she treated him and I wondered if all the girls treated their boyfriends that way. I knew that if I had a boyfriend that I loved I would be bending over for him day and night and sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow.

The more I thought about it the more I realized that in some things I thought more like a boy than a girl and that it was not related at all to who was on top and who was on the bottom. It had a lot more to do with fairness and taking care of each other. I knew that my three brothers were all "straight" but that they knew as well as I that a free blow job from someone you trusted was a better deal than buying it from some hustler on the street.

My primary advantage in all of this was the undeniable fact that I was blessed with a real pretty face and looked like a "hottie" when I had my make-up and lipstick on to advertise my feminine side. All I had done so far was blow jobs and hand jobs but I didn't have any complaints from either my brothers or the old married guys who thought I was just some sex-starved chick on the prowl.

I was really surprised when this older woman who owned a famous brothel at the end of our street stopped me and invited me to come to her house for some snacks and sugar tea. I was fairly certain she thought I was a girl and I suspected she might want to be feeling me out about taking a job in her house to attend to the needs of horny males with money in their pocket.

"Carmen, I will come straight to the point. You seem like a sensible girl and can probably see the advantage of a steady job with steady income coming in every night. My girls make sometimes a hundred each night and I run a very clean shop. How do you feel about coming to work for me?"

I was tempted to giggle since I could picture some straight guy with the shock on his face when he saw my cock.

"I am honored for you to consider me Mrs. Aquinto but I am afraid to admit I might have the wrong equipment for your needs."

I stood up and pulled down my panties revealing my long dick which was looking a bit dismayed at all this attention in front of visitors. Mrs. Aquinto laughed at the joke and told me,

"That is a surprise, Carmen, but not a deal breaker because you will find lots of interested men with money who will pay for your special talents."

It was my turn to be surprised because I had never looked at it that way thinking that I was some sort of freak of nature and not valued for my sexual advantages. She tweaked my tiny nipples and told me that she knew a doctor who could "fatten those boobs up in a hurry" and make me more appealing to the men who wanted to keep a certain sense of not breaking the gender barrier too abruptly and with a loss of masculine dominance. I really didn't understand what she was telling me but the hundred a night sounded real good and that is how I learned how to be a real man pleaser with only my ass and my mouth. Sometimes the more liberated males with a few drinks would allow me to poke their bottoms and some even sucked me off like it was a game in the darkened room with the scent of perfume and my frilly undies. I have to admit the feel of a married man's ass between my legs and the way I would make him stretch his pucker to take my cock made me feel like I was suddenly powerful and in control of where I was going.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.