Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 907

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Important Points to Ponder from Fangman:

There are important questions to be answered about recent LGBT bathroom legislation and whether transgender people will be permitted to use a toilet of the gender that they “identify” with or be required to use the toilet of their biological gender.

If the latter applies will public toilets be required to have a Genital Inspection Station posted at the entrance to all public toilets?

Who will have to pay these Pecker Checkers, the people using the toilet or the entity that owns the toilet? And how much money will a Pecker Checker be paid to check peckers? Or do we pay a Pecker Checker by the number of peckers checked? How many peckers would a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?

What has this country come to when the Department of Employment has to create a new job description of Politically Correct Restroom Service Inspectors? Their Motto Will Be: “If You gotta pee - We gotta see!”

Just a thought...


More from Fangman:

The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson died and went to heaven.

At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. ‘Since you’ve been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven.’

Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, “I want to hang out with God.’

St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.

God recognized Arthur and commented, ‘Okay, so you were the one who invented the Harley Davidson Motorcycle?

Arthur said, ‘Yeah, that’s me... ‘

God commented: ‘Well, what’s the big deal in inventing something that’s pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution and can’t run without a road?’

Arthur was a bit embarrassed, but he finally spoke, ‘Excuse me, but aren’t you the Inventor of woman?’

God said, ‘Ah, yes.’

‘Well, ‘ said Arthur, ‘professional to professional you have some major design flaws in your invention.

1. There’s too much inconsistency in the front-end suspension

2. It chatters constantly at high speeds

3. Most rear ends are too soft and wobble about too much

4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust

5. The maintenance costs are outrageous!!!!

Hmmmmm, you may have some good points there, ‘ replied God, ‘hold on a moment.’

God went to his Celestial supercomputer and typed in a few words. He waited for the results.

Eventually the computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it.

‘It may be true that my invention is flawed, ‘ God said to Arthur, ‘but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours’.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.