Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 844

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Golf over a lifetime

Two guys grow up together. After college one moves to Michigan, the other to Florida. They agree to meet every ten years in Viera and play golf.

At age 30, they finish their round of golf and go to lunch.

“Where you wanna go?”

“Hooters.”

“Why?”

“Well, you know, they got the gals with the big racks, and the tight shorts, and the legs...”

“OK.”


Ten years later at age 40 they play.

“Where you wanna go?”

“Hooters.

“Why?”

“Well, you know, they got cold beer, and the big screen TVs, and everybody has a little action on the games.”

“OK.”


Ten years later at age 50 they play.

“Where you wanna go?”

“Hooters.”

“Why?”

“The food is pretty good and there is plenty of parking.”

“OK.”


At age 60 they play.

“Where you wanna go?”

“Hooters.”

“Why?”

“Wings are half price.”

“OK”


At age 70 they play.

“Where you wanna go?”

“Hooters.”

“Why?”

“They have 6 handicapped spaces right by the door.”

“OK.”


At age 80 they play

“Where you wanna go?”

“Hooters.”

“Why?”

“We’ve never been there before!”


Random Thoughts from J & B

I thought growing old would take longer.

Growing old is hard work. The mind says “yes” but, the body says “what the hell are you thinking.”

My bed is a magical place where you can suddenly remember everything you were supposed to do.

Sometimes, the first step towards forgiveness is realizing the other person was born an idiot.

(a Frickin Elephant...

Jake is five and learning to read. He points at a picture in a zoo book and says “look Mom a fricken elephant” Deep breath, “what did you call it?” “a fricken elephant, see right there “ and he points to the title “African Elephant.” Hooked on phonics, ain’t it wonderful.)

I wonder what people who spell u instead of you, do with all their spare time.

I finally realized it ... people are prisoners of their phones, that it’s why they are called cell phone.

How many boxes of these thin mints do I have to eat before I start seeing the results?

I Got tasered, picking up my friend from the airport today. Apparently security doesn’t like it when you shout “High Jack”!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.