Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 840

These are compliments of J and B

My boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to get married, I didn’t want him to.


I am pretty smart I know all the right answers. Unfortunately everyone asks me the wrong questions.


One friend says to the other “do you know the shortest sentence in the English language is “I am “.”

“really “ she replies


I was having coffee with some Dr. Friends even one asked “which of your five senses tend to diminish as you get older?

The oldest doc said my sense of decency.


From the The Edmonton Sun. by:- Mark Bonokoski

According to Canadian sources Canada has 990 million acres of forests, 370 million acres of wetlands and 167 million acres of crop-yielding farmland.

These are known as “carbon sinks”. ie :- they absorb carbon.

Biologists tell us that trees absorb about 2.6 tones of carbon per acre.

So if you do the math 990 million acres x 2.6 tones/acre=2.574 billion tons of carbon being absorbed every year here in Canada.

Now if you do more math: 36 trillion tones (amount of world emission x 0.0167 (1.67%)=601.2 million tons - this is the amount of carbon that Canada contributes to world emissions - in the forests alone, Canada absorbs almost 4 times the amount of carbon it emits.

AGAIN :-- In the forests alone, Canada absorbs 4 times the carbon it emits.

This means that the other three quarters of our forests are being sustained by carbon being emitted by the rest of the world.

This calculation does not take into account the wetland or farmland that also absorbs carbon.

Canada really couldn’t get any greener, so why are our politicians hell bent on punishing us with these ridiculous carbon taxes?

If the media were honest, this information would be made public. SHOULD BE MADE PUBLIC!

Considering the fact that Canada is given no credit for absorbing much more carbon than it emits I think there is a good case for some lawyer to charge governments with a “class action suit”

SEND THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW OR THINK YOU KNOW. THIS GOVERNMENT MONEY GRAB HAS TO STOP!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.