Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 837

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Random Thoughts...

It’s better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.

You cannot hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life.

Dear algebra the please stop asking us to find your X. She’s never coming back and don’t ask Y.

When asked how they managed to stay together for 65 years, the woman replied, “we were born in a time where if something was broke you fixed it ... not thrown it away.”

Be someone that makes you happy.

Never lose hope. You never know what tomorrow may bring.

If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, in what, then, is an empty desk a sign of? Albert Einstein

One of the hardest decisions you’ll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are a peace, you are living in the present. Lao TZU

“what day is it?” Asked Pooh. “It’s today”, Squeak Piglet. “My favorite day.” Said Pooh.

Music is what feelings this, sounds like.

The mind replays what the heart can’t delete.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.