Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 833

This one is compliments of tony k.

The Professor for the Sexual Education class was describing a penis. He decided to ask for a volunteer to come to the board and draw one.

A beautiful senior put her hand up. She went to the board and started drawing. She was an accomplished artist. After several minutes, the masterpiece was done – a fully hard 7-inch-long penis.

The Professor complimented her and asked her if she would draw one the other way.

She said, confused, “What other way?”


This group is compliments of Allan B.

The Incas observed Passover. After all, their capital was Matza Pizza...

What do you call an 8-day blow job?
Hanukah Lewinsky

Doris Day was the special guest at the first International Inorganic Materials Conference. She sang, Que sera, ceramic.

What is the difference between an elderly couple and a couple of Democrats?
The elderly couple will eventually stop bickering...


A 10 year old girl was walking home from school when a big tattooed biker on a big black bike pulled up next to her and said, “Hello little girl. Do you want to ride on my bike?”

She looked at him and loudly said, “No!”

She walked further, he pulled up again, and said “I’ll give you $10 if you’ll ride on my bike.”

Again she loudly said, “No!”

A bit later he pulled up again and said, “If you ride with me, I’ll give you $20 and a bag of candy. This is my last offer...”

She turned to him and screamed:

.

.

.

.

“DAD! You bought the Harley instead of the Honda. YOU ride it!!!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.