Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 814

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Short and devistating!


Dear friends,

One spelling mistake in hurry can make your life hell.

I wrote a romantic message to my wife while I was away on a business trip and missed an “e” in the last word.

Now this mistake has caused me to seek police protection to enter to my own house...

I wrote “Hi darling I’m enjoying and experiencing the best time of my life & I wish you were her!


Getting Old

I found this timely, because today I was in a store that sells sunglasses, and only sunglasses. A young lady walks over to me and asks, “What brings you in today?” I looked at her, and said, “I’m interested in buying a refrigerator.” She didn’t quite know how to respond. Am I getting to be that age?


I was thinking about how a status symbol of today is those cell phones that everyone has clipped onto their belt or purse. I can’t afford one. So I’m wearing my garage door opener.


I was thinking about old age and decided that old age is when you still have something on the ball, but you are just too tired to bounce it.


When people see a cat’s litter box they always say, “Oh, have you got a cat?” Just once I want to say, “No, it’s for company!”


Employment application blanks always ask who is to be called in case of an emergency. I think you should write,” An ambulance.’


The older you get the tougher it is to lose weight because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.


The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.


Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for forty (40) are XL.


The sole purpose of a child’s middle name is so he can tell when he’s really in trouble...


Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words ‘ The’ and ‘ IRS ‘ together it spells ‘Theirs... ‘


Aging: Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.


Some people try to turn back their “odometers.” Not me. I want people to know ‘why’ I look this way. I’ve traveled a long way and some of the roads weren’t paved.


You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks. Ah! Being young is beautiful but being old is comfortable.


Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.


May you always have Love to Share, Cash to Spare, And Friends who Care

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.