Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 724

These are compliments of Allan:

Who was the oldest marshal in the wild west?

Wyatt AARP


Husband and Wife Christmas Shopping A couple were in a busy shopping center just before Christmas. The wife suddenly noticed that her husband was missing and as they had a lot to do, so she called him on the mobile. The wife said “ Where are you, you know we have lots to do.” He said “You remember the jewelers we went into about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I could not afford it at the time and I said that one day I would get it for you?” Little tears started to flow down her cheek and she got all choked up... “Yes, I do remember that shop.” she replied. “Well I am in the gun shop next door to that.”


A man opened his refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting there.

Surprised, he asked the rabbit “What are you doing there?”

The rabbit replied, “This is a Westinghouse, isn’t it?”

“Yes”, said the man.

“Well”, said the rabbit, “I’m westing”.


It was Saturday morning and the congregation was gathered for the Sabbath prayers. Suddenly, up front there’s a flash of light and in a blast of fire and brimstone and who should appear, but Satan himself.

In a mass exodus, the congregation flees, except for one man who remained seated, gazing at Satan with a mildly interested expression. Satan is annoyed that this guy didn’t try to run, so he goes up to him and angrily says, “DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?” The man calmly replies, “Yes I do”.

Satan is perplexed. “And you’re not afraid of me?”

He replies, “No, of course not.”

Satan is totally nonplussed... “And why not?” he asks.

The guy replies, “Why should I be? I married your sister.”


These are compliments of Joe S

Male Self-Examination For Alzheimer’s Disease

If you are male and over 65 years old, you SHOULD take this Alzheimer’s test. How fast can you guess these words and fill-in the blanks?

1. _ _NDOM
2. F_ _K
3. PNS
4. PUS
5. S_X
6. BOO_S

Answers:

1. RANDOM
2. FORK
3. PANTS
4. PULSE
5. SIX
6. BOOKS

You got all 6 wrong ... didn’t you?

The good news is you do NOT have Alzheimer’s. You are a pervert.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.