Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 654

Another from Pepere

A woman was nagging her husband to cut the grass, to which the husband answered, “What do I look like to you, a landscaper?!”

Next time the sink was dripping, she asked him again, “Honey, can you fix the faucet?” The husband replied, “What do I look like to you, a Plumber?”

Two days later, a light bulb went out and she begged him again, “Honey, can you change the light bulb?” His reply was, “What am I, an electrician?”

A few days later, the husband comes home from work to find that the lawn is cut, the faucet is fixed, and the light bulb is changed.

Very surprised, he says, “Honey, what happened here?”

The wife replies, “You know our new next door neighbor? He came over and fixed everything.”

The husband says, “Honey, how did you pay him?!”

“Oh, you know,” the wife says, “He told me that I could either bake him a cake or have sex with him.”

Somewhat relieved the husband asks, “Whew, so what kind of a cake did you bake for him?”

The wife replies, “Who do you think I am, Betty Crocker?”


This one is compliments of Bill Q

Little Judy was coming home from the park one day and was eating a candy bar. Mom saw the candy bar and ask Judy where she got it.

“I got from a man in the park.” said Judy. “Why did he give you the candy?” Mom asked.

Fidgeting back and forth on her feet she replied “He said if I shinnied up the light pole he would give me the candy bar. It was so easy, I got real high before sliding back down.”

“Judy, he just trying to see your panties.” Mom said. “You shouldn’t do that.”

“Ok Mom” said Judy.

A couple of days later, once again Judy came home from the park eating a candy bar.

“Not again Judy?” said Mom. Judy just laughed, “I fooled that old man. I didn’t wear any panties today.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.