Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 635

These Are Compliments of Mario Mario

A guy sticks his head into a barber shop and asks “Hey, Mate! how long before I can get a haircut?” The barber look around the shop and says “about 2 hours,” and the guy leaves. A few days later the same guy sticks his head in the door and asks...”how long before I can get a haircut?” Again, the barber looks around at shop full of customers and says”about 2 hours.” The guy leaves. A week later the same guy sticks his head in the shop and asks”how long before I can get a haircut?” The barber looks around the shop and says “about an hour and a half”. The guy leaves. The barber looks over at a friend in the shop and says “Hey, Joey, I’ll give you a free cut if you follow that guy and see where he goes.”

In a little while, Joey comes back into the shop laughing hysterically. The barber says, “this must be good, where did he go when he left here?”

Joey says, “To your house!”


A dwarf with a lisp goes into a stud farm... ‘I’d like to buy a horth’ he says. What sort of horse?’, said the owner. ‘A female horth, ‘ the owner shows him a mare. ‘Nithe horth, ‘ says the dwarf, ‘can I thee her eyth?” The owner picks him up shows the eyes. ‘Nith eyth’, says the dwarf, ‘can I thee her teeth?’ The owner picks him up shows the teeth. ‘Nith teeth, ‘ he says ‘now can I see her twot?’ The owner picks him up and shoves his head deep inside the horses vagina, pulls him out. The dwarf shakes his head and says ‘Perhaps I should weefwaze that... ‘Can I see her wun awound?.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.