Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 632

This Is Compliments of Smokeyjoe

A guy gets married to a very attractive looking woman. During their courtship, she would only allow kissing and some heavy petting.

After the ceremony he takes her home for the wedding night horizontal mambo.

As he starts to get passion eat and slowly undressing she says “Darling, please, I’m shy. Let me go upstairs and get ready for you.”

“O.K.” He says. But curious he creeps up the stairs and peeks through the keyhole.

He see her take off her clothes including her padded bra, her false leg, takes out her false eye, take off her wig and takes out her false teeth.

He flys down the stairs and just as he reaches the bottom

he hears her shout, “I’m ready darling.”

He shouts back, “You know what I want, throw it down.”

A black guy, (alright an AfroAmerican), gets married, he tell his new bride to go up stairs and get ready and to tell him when she’s right.

After about five minutes she calls down, “I’s ready, come on up.”

So he says, “I’m a coming darling.”

A minute later the door opens and a couple of inchs of his prick pokes through the gap.

“Is you a ready, honey.” He asks.

“I’s ready, sweetheart, come on, please.”

Another couple of inchs slips through the gap, “Are you sure youse ready.”

“Oh! Gawd, hurry up, I’s so ready.”

“Right darling, I’s just starting up the stairs.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.