Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 622

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

This item is from a concerned reader in regards to previous posting. Take Heed!

I enjoyed the joke about the dog but I just want to let you know something about amanita toadstools. Squirrels can eat amanita toadstools and suffer no ill effects at all. However if a human eats an amanita toadstool and it gets into the system there’s nothing that can be done. Pumping the stomach won’t save the victim. This is especially true if the victim is a child. Just thought I’d let you know. The genus is responsible for 95% of fatalities from poisonous mushrooms. The so called Death Cap is responsible for 50% of those fatalities.


Seeking a weekend break from his campaign rallies, Donald Trump jetted to his yacht, which was docked off the coast of Italy. He invited Pope Francis and the press corps on board for a Saturday afternoon cruise. It was a rather windy day. The Pope’s little hat, his zucchetto, was blown from his head and into the water. A crewman began lowering a boat to retrieve the zucchetto. Trump told the crewman not to bother. Trump climbed down the yacht’s ladder; walked across the waves, picked up the zucchetto; walked back to the yacht and handed it to the Pope. The Pope and the press corps were amazed! Donald Trump could actually walk on water! Speculation immediately began as to how ABC, CNN, NBC, ABC, The Washington Post and New York Times would report this miraculous event to the rest of the world. The next morning the New York Times headline read...

DONALD TRUMP CAN’T SWIM!!!


This is an information piece, although it refers to Canada, just change Canada to U. S. of A. you’ll get the picture. Forward to your families and friends!!!

Kellogg Moves Ontario Plants To China ... This has been on our agenda since recently hearing of the closing of the Kellogg’s breakfast cereal plant in London, Ontario and moving it to China. Some of us have decided we do not want to consume any food products made in China or for that matter any food products made outside of Canada or the United States. There are some exceptions such as cheese from England & Europe, Olives from Italy etc.

We have also expanded this to any products we can avoid not made in North America. This is hard to do especially in electronics this is something we should have paid attention to 30 years or more ago, but we are now, never too late, one person, one step at a time.

Please read the article below. I believe the shop Canadian should be priority one and shop North American priority two.

THIS IS WORTH READING AND PASSING ON TO ALL CANADIANS

A physics teacher in high school once told the students: that while one grasshopper on the railroad tracks wouldn’t slow a train very much, a billion of them would. With that thought in mind, read the following, obviously written by a patriotic Canadian.

Shopping in Lowe’s the other day for some reason and just for the fun of it I was looking at the garden hose attachments. They were all made in China ... The next day I was in Home Hardware and just for the fun of it I checked the hose attachments there. They were made in Canada! Start looking ... In our current economic situation, every little thing we buy or do affects someone else - even their job.

A quote from a consumer: “My grandson likes Hershey’s candy. I noticed, though, that it is marked made in Mexico now, instead of Smiths Falls, Ontario. I do not buy it any more”.

My favorite toothpaste, Colgate, is made in Mexico now. I have switched to Crest. You have to read the labels on everything.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.