Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 613

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

An Israeli doctor says: “In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man’s testicles, put them on another man and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work.”

The German doctor says: “that’s nothing, in Germany we take part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work”.

The Russian doctor says: “gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in another’s chest and in 2 weeks he is looking for work”.

The United States doctor laughs: “You all are behind us. Five years ago, we took a man with no brains, no heart and no balls and made him President. Now, the whole country is looking for work!”

This particular joke won an award for the best joke in a competition held in Britain


This one is compliments of Dom

A young gent went to a Miami Beach hotel to play golf and discovered the place wanted $350 per day for room, meals, and golf privileges. He walked out and across the street where the rates at the next place were only $150 per day.

He checked in and the following morning when he went down the golf shop, he asked for a set up of equipment and was told by the Scotty that the cost was $30 per ball.

“What’s with this?!” hollered the customer. “At the expensive place across the street they only charge $2 per ball!”

The pro replied, “Yeah. Over there they get you by the rooms.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.