Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 610

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

This One Is Compliments of Dom A

A young and inexperienced guy was taking advice about how to get a date warmed up. He was told by a sage peer that getting right and clear about his intentions was the way to go; just take her hand and place it around his erection. That evening, having parked with his date for more than an hour and only encountering sisterly kisses he decided to try the technique. The response was instantaneous: she gave him the longest stream of invectives he’d ever heard, ending with a demand he take her home right now. He tried to reply but all the way back she gave him the rough side of her tongue, stopping only when they arrived in front of her home and she was out of breath. She demanded, “Well, do you have anything to say for yourself?” “Yes, I have,” he said in a pained voice. “Please, let go.”


This One Is Compliments of Mario M

Not quite a joke but funny anyway

A fart it is a pleasant thing, It gives the belly ease, It warms the bed in winter, And suffocates the fleas. A fart can be quiet, A fart can be loud, Some leave a powerful, Poisonous cloud A fart can be short, Or a fart can be long, Some farts have been known To sound like a song ... A fart can create A most curious medley, A fart can be harmless, Or silent, and deadly. A fart might not smell, While others are vile, A fart may pass quickly, Or linger a while ... A fart can occur In a number of places, And leave everyone there, With strange looks on their faces. From wide-open prairie, To small elevators, A fart will find all of Us sooner or later. But farts are all bad, Is simply not true- We must never forget ... Good old farts like you!!.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.