Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 600

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

This is compliments of GEORGE

You are going to have to think about this one!!!!!

Two men applied for a job. One was a high school dropout, the other a college graduate.

They took many tests and finally the HR interviewer called them both into the office and informed them they each had the highest score ever achieved on the companies requirements for employment. They were tied.

The college grad spoke up and said he should get the job because of his education. The high school dropout said nothing.

The interviewer told them they had one last test to take which would determine who got the job.

This is the question you must answer.

“A man enters a room and sees a beautiful nude woman standing with her back towards him. What is his name? Return in 3 days to give me the answer.”

Three days later the men return. The college man immediately insists the question is illogical and impossible to answer. I used every computer program the university has, Quantum physics, everything. It’s impossible.

The interviewer turned to the dropout who said,

“Well, I do know his first name. It’s Willy. But I can’t decide if his last name is Turner or Taylor.”


This Item Is Compliments of Robcan

Here lies the body of Deadwood Dick, cursed from birth with a crooked prick, his life was one long hunt for the dame with a corkscrew cunt, and when he found her he dropped over dead for the god damned thing had a left-hand thread.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.