Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 569

This is thought piece, for those not living in Canada, it is my belief, you can change it to your country and your language, the results should be the same.

NEW HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL

Very POWERFUL

Canada

Listen to the young people, F-this, F-that, and nary anyone will step up and correct them, even with wife and kids in tow!

FINALLY -- Someone in the teaching profession had the courage to set the standards so badly needed NOW.

We watched high school principal Dennis Prager, along with the Governor General and Peter Mansbridge on TV a couple of weeks ago ... What a dynamic, down to earth speaker. Even though the Governor General and Mansbridge were also guest speakers they did little but nod and agree with him. This is the guy that should be running for our next Prime Minister.

A Speech Every Canadian High School Principal Should Give.

By Dennis Prager.

To the students and faculty of our high school:

I am your new principal, and honored to be so. There is no greater calling than to teach young people.

I would like to apprise you of some important changes coming to our school. I am making these changes because I am convinced that most of the ideas that have dominated public education in Canada have worked against you, against your teachers and against our country.

First, this school will no longer honor race or ethnicity. I could not care less if your racial makeup is black, brown, red, yellow or white. I could not care less if your origins are African, Latin American, Asian or European, or if your ancestors arrived here on slave ships. The only identity I care about, the only one this school will recognize, is your individual identity -- your character, your scholarship, your humanity. And the only national identity this school will care about is Canadian.

This is a Canadian public school, and Canadian public schools were created to make better Canadians. If you wish to affirm an ethnic, racial or religious identity through school, you will have to go elsewhere. We will end all ethnicity, race and non-Canadian nationality-based celebrations. They undermine the motto of Canada, one of its three central values -- E pluribus unum, “from many, one.” And this school will be guided by Canadian values. This includes all after-school clubs. I will not authorize clubs that divide students based on any identities. This includes race, language, religion, sexual orientation or whatever else may become in vogue in a society divided by political correctness.

Your clubs will be based on interests and passions, not blood, ethnic, racial or other physically defined ties. Those clubs just cultivate narcissism -- an unhealthy preoccupation with the self -- while the purpose of education is to get you to think beyond yourself. So we will have clubs that transport you to the wonders and glories of art, music, astronomy, languages you do not already speak, carpentry and more. If the only extracurricular activities you can imagine being interested in are those based on ethnic, racial or sexual identity, that means that little outside of yourself really interests you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.