Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 558

The Irish are a wonderful bunch of people, always willing to help in a pinch...

Shortly after take-off on an out-bound evening Air Lingus flight from Dublin to Boston, the lead flight attendant nervously made the following painful announcement in her lovely Irish brogue:

Ladies and gentlemen, I’m so very sorry, but it appears that there has been a terrible mix-up by our catering service. I don’t know how this has happened, but we have 103 passengers on board, and unfortunately, we received only 40 dinner meals. I truly apologize for this mistake and inconvenience.

When the muttering of the passengers had died down, she continued, “Anyone who is kind enough to give up their meal so that someone else can eat Will receive free, unlimited drinks for the duration of our 5 hour flight”

Her next announcement came about 2 hours later: “If anyone is hungry, we still have 40 dinners available”.


This group is complements of the web_magician

Why do women live longer than men?
99% of them don’t have wives!


The wife, being the romantic sort, sent her husband a text message:

“If you are sleeping, send me your dreams. If you are laughing, send me your smile. If you are eating, send me a bite. If you are drinking, send me a sip. If you are crying, send me your tears. I love you!”

The husband, being a typical non-romantic male, replied: “Am on the toilet ... Please advise.”


At an Irish wedding the minister offered this toast:

“Marriage is the union of two people who bring meaning to one another and make their life bearable. Will all the men please go stand beside that one person who has made their life bearable!”

The bartender was almost crushed to death.


These are compliments of Anonymous

Group Therapy...

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. “You all have obsessions,” he observed.

To the first mother, Mary, he said, “You are obsessed with eating. You’ve even named your daughter Candy.”

He turned to the second Mom, Ann: “Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child’s name, Penny.”

He turned to the third Mom, Joyce : “Your obsession is alcohol. This too shows itself in your child’s name, Brandy.”

At this point, the fourth mother, Carol, quietly got up, took her little boy by the hand, and whispered, “Come on, Dick, this guy has no idea what he’s talking about. Let’s pick up Peter and Willy from school and go get dinner.”


When mother and new baby came home from the hospital, Johnnie’s family was invited over to see the baby. Before they left their house, Little Johnnie’s dad had a talk with him and explained that the baby had no ears.

His dad also told him that if he so much mentioned anything about the baby’s missing ears or even said the word ears, he would get the smacking of his life when they came back home.

Little Johnnie told his dad he understood completely. When Johnnie looked in the crib he said, “What a beautiful baby.”

The mother said, “Why, Thank you, Johnnie.”

Johnnie said, “He has beautiful little feet, beautiful little hands, a cute little nose and really beautiful eyes. Can he see all right?”

“Yes”, the mother replied, “we are so thankful; the Doctor said he will have 20/20 Vision.”

“That’s great”, said Little Johnnie, “coz he’d be fucked if he needed glasses.”


This is compliments of a reader:

U.S. Politically correct NO! The Gospel NO! Provocative of course...

Here is an interesting observation by one US voter. I read this and thought it really explains how marginal voter feel this time around and it sort of confirms why I believe Trump is having such success where other seeming smarter candidates failing.

I just hope hard working, God fearing citizens, please vote!

Like many citizens, I’ve wondered and tried hard to understand why Trump has such a remarkable following. (It’s obvious why he shouldn’t!) Then a friend sent me this raccoon story. It makes no difference about your political leanings, this is just a good explanation of WHY... (Or it’s as good as any I can come up with).

Please, don’t reply with political rants. This is not a message to support either party. It just helps understand how on earth Trump can remain “popular.” You have to admit, it’s not easy to understand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.