Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 547

A father buys a lie detector robot that slaps people when they lie.

He decides to test it out at dinner one night.

The father asks his son what he did that afternoon.

The son says, “I did some schoolwork.”

The robot slaps the son.

The son says, “Ok, Ok. I was at a friend’s house watching movies.”

Dad asks, “What movie did you watch?”

Son says, “Toy Story.”

The robot slaps the son.

Son says, “Ok, Ok, we were watching porn.”

Dad says, “What? At your age I didn’t even know what porn was.” The robot slaps the father.

Mom laughs and says, “Well, he certainly is your son.”

The robot slaps the mother.

Robot - For Sale


This Item Is Compliments of Pepere: some very important thoughts for the Politically Correct.

There are important questions to be answered about this LGBT bathroom legislation and transgenders being able to use a restroom of the gender that they “identify” with.

Will public restrooms be required to have a Genital Inspection Station posted at the entrance to all public restrooms?

Who will have to pay these Pecker Checkers and Vaginal Badgers, the people using the restroom, or the entity that owns the restroom?

And how much money will a Pecker Checker be paid to check peckers?

Or, do we pay a Pecker Checker by the number of peckers checked by each Pecker Checker?

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?

And will women be able to wear a Vaginal Badge that certifies their gender so they may bypass repeated inspections by the Vaginal Badgers?

What has this country come to when the government has to create a new job description of Politically Correct Restroom Service Inspectors?

Want to guess their motto... ???

“If you gotta pee - We gotta see


This Item Is Compliments of GEORGE

Scientific research is divided on whether or not women talk more than men.

Generally speaking single women and men probably do speak roughly the same number of words per day.

With married couples however the number of words spoken by the wives are many time the number spoken by their husbands.

OK married men, how many times a day when your wife speaks to you do you reply, “What?” requiring them to repeat themselves?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.