Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 543

This item is compliments of mario mario

A man, while playing on the front nine of a complicated golf course, became confused as to where he was on the course.

Looking around, he saw a lady playing ahead of him. He walked up to her, explained his confusion and asked her if she knew what hole he was playing.

“I’m on the 7th hole,” she replied, “and you are a hole behind me. So you must be on the 6th hole.”

He thanked her and went back to his golf ball. On the back nine, the same thing happened and he approached her again with the same request. “I’m on number 14, and you’re still a hole behind, so you must be on the 13th hole.”

Once again he thanked her and returned to his play. He finished his round and went to the clubhouse where he saw the same lady sitting at the end of the bar. He asked the bartender if he knew the lady. The bartender said that she was a sales lady and played the course often.

He approached her and said, “Let me buy you a drink in appreciation for your help. I understand that you’re in the sales profession. I’m in sales also. What do you sell?”

“I’ll tell you, but you’re going to laugh,” she replied. “No, I won’t.”

“Well, if you must know,” she answered, “I work for Tampax.” With that, he laughed so hard he almost fell off the bar stool.

“See,” she said. “I knew you’d laugh!”

“That’s not what I’m laughing at,” he replied, “I’m a salesman for Preparation H, so I’m still a hole behind you.”


This one is compliments of john

An elderly couple returned to a Mercedes dealership to find the salesman had just sold the car they were interested in to a beautiful, leggy, busty blonde.

“I thought you said you would hold that car till we raised the $75,000 asking price,” said the man. “Yet I just heard you closed the deal for $65,000 to that lovely young lady there. You insisted there could be no discount on this model.”

“Well, what can I tell you? She had the ready cash, and just look at her, how could I resist?” replied the grinning salesman.

Just then the young woman approached the old folks and handed them the keys. “There you go,” she said. “I told you I could get this joker to drop the price. See you later, Grandpa.”

Never mess with the elderly!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.