Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 538

This little ditty is from Mikey

During the mid-1980s dairy farmers decided there was too much cheap milk at the supermarket. So they bought a few senators and the government bought and slaughtered 1.6 million cows. How come the government never does anything like this with lawyers?


This Little Ditty Is From Gary

Do you know what to do in case of fall-out?

Re-insert and shorten stroke.


This One Is Compliments of Bill

Sam was walking home late one night when he decided to take a shortcut thru the cemetery.

He fell into an open grave that had been dug for an early morning service.

He tried and tried to get out but the edge would crumble when he grabbed it.

Finally exhausted he sat down in the corner.

Another pour soul fell in and he kept trying and trying to get out.

Finally Sam stood and laughing tapped the poor soul on the shoulder and said

“You cannot get out of here.”

But he did.


This One Is Compliments of Anonymous, yes I do get excellent referrals from Anonymous sources. :)

A man ran into his ex-wife at a restaurant in New York. Being a sophisticated person, he said to her, “Would you be interested in making love ONE more time, for old times’ sake?”

She said “Over MY dead body.”

And he said, “Why not? That’s the way we always USED to do it.”


A man and a woman were having drinks when they got into an argument about who enjoyed sex more.

The man said, “Men obviously enjoy sex more than women. Why do you think we’re so obsessed with getting some?”

“That doesn’t prove anything,” the woman countered.

“Think about this: when your ear itches and you put your finger in it and wiggle it around, then pull it out, which feels better: your ear or your finger?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.