Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 511

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

This compliments of Pepere

Quote of the day:

“It’s good to see that a country that’s $20 trillion in debt and on the verge of financial collapse is spending countless millions of dollars to change pictures on money to make people, who don’t earn any money, happy.”


This group is compliments of John M

Irish jokes

The reason there are so many Irish jokes is because the Irish have a quaint way with words. Like the Irish patient who hobbled into the Surgery waiting room. “I hope to God the doctor finds something wrong with me because I’d hate to feel like this if I was well!”


Murphy dropped dead the moment he arrived home from a vacation in the tropics. He was laid out in the coffin for friends and neighbours to pay their last respects.

“He’s got a great tan,” Mrs Doolan from next door mused. “The holiday did him the world of good.”

“And he looks so calm and serene,” said Mrs McGuiness.

“That’s because he died in his sleep.” explained Mrs Murphy, “and he doesn’t know he’s dead yet, but when he wakes up, the shock will kill him!”


“Your glass is empty O’Flaherty, will you be having another?”

“And why would I be wanting two empty glasses?” replied O’Flaherty.

Murphy arrived home late from the pub, well oiled and ready for trouble.

“Is that you Murphy?” called his wife.

“Byjasis! It damned well better be!”


Two tough union men were working on a building site when Murphy fell from the second floor scaffolding.

“Are ya dead?” cried Gallagher from above.

“To be sure I am,” replied Murphy.

“You are such a liar Murphy that I don’t know whether to believe you or not!” called Gallagher.

“That proves I’m dead,” said Murphy’s voice from the rubble below, “because if I was alive you wouldn’t be game to call me a liar!”


Paddy and Shamus were hitchhiking.

“It’s best if we split up,” said Paddy. “I will meet you in the next city under the town hall clock”.

Later that night Shamus was waiting at the appointed place when Paddy drove up in a swank car.

“Where the hell did you get that?”

Paddy explained that he had just walked a little way when a beautiful woman picked him up. She drove into the woods, got out and took all her clothes off.

“She said I could have anything I wanted, so I took the car,” said Paddy.

“Good choice too,” said Shamus. “You’d look ridiculous in her clothes.”


Paddy was coming through the customs at the airport carrying a large bottle.

“What have you there?” said a suspicious customs officer.

“Tis Lourdes holy water. I am bringing it home with me”, said Paddy.

The officer took the bottle and tried some. “ Why it’s Irish whiskey.” he spluttered.

“Lord bless me.” said Paddy, “another bloomin’ miracle.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.