Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 467

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Six Little Life Wisdoms

Once all villagers during a drought decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella.

That's FAITH

When you throw a baby in the air, she laughs because she knows you will catch her.

That's TRUST

Every night we go to bed, without any assurance of being alive the next morning but still we set the alarm to wake up.

That's HOPE

We plan big things for the New Year in spite of zero knowledge of the future.

That's CONFIDENCE

We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children.

That's LOVE

On an old man's shirt was written a sentence 'I am not really 80 years old ... I am sweet 16 with 64 years experience.

That's ATTITUDE

Have a Happy Day. Live your life like the Six Wisdoms!


JUST THINK

If Trump wins the election it'll be the first time in history that a billionaire moved into public housing vacated by a black family!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.