Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 427

This is another RabbiRabbit Joke

When my wife left, I was sad, upset, and lonely.

Since then I've got a dog, bought a new motorcycle shagged two women, and blown a grand on drugs and booze.

She'll go fucking mental when she gets home from work.


This one is compliments of a reader...

I bought beautiful Lab Puppy by the name of Cocoa as a surprise present for my wife, but, as it turns out, she's allergic to dogs.

So, unfortunately, I am going to have to find a new home for her and I would like to know if anyone out there can help?

Her name is Jenny, she just turned 59, she is 5'2", has a good job, is a great cook and drives a really nice car...


This one is from an interested reader...

A Butter-Bar (2nd) lieutenant and a Pvt were in the restroom at the airport taking a piss. The Pvt finished, shook it off, put it away and started to walk out. The Lt. called after him, "Pvt, where I come from they teach us to wash our hands when we are through."

The Pvt replies back to the Lt., "Well, sir, where I come from they teach us not to piss all over our hands."


A different Butter-Bar stops a Pvt while in the airport and asks him, "Pvt, by any chance do you have change for a dollar?"

The Pvt replies, "Yeah, I think I do. Just a minute."

The Lt then bellows at the Pvt, "Pvt, I am a Lieutenant in the United States Army and you will address me with the proper respect as you should when talking to any officer. Now, let's try that again. Pvt do you perchance have change of a dollar?"

The Pvt replies, "No Sir, I don't!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.