Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 393

You have to be from Ontario Canada to appreciate the following:

The fairest Lay-off Letter ever!

This letter was sent this week by a major employer in Ontario. I guess I feel sorry for those laid off, but they helped cause the problem! I say..."good for this CEO ... he's got guts!"

Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Kathleen Wynne is our Ontario Premier and that our taxes, hydro and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now, due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off 60 of our employees, instead. This really has been bothering me, since I believe that we are family here, and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lot and found 60 'Liberal bumper stickers' on our employees' cars and have decided that these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a fairer way to approach this problem.

They voted for change, so I gave it to them.

I'll see the rest of you at the annual company picnic!


HOT COFFEE and PRIME MINISTERS

I was eating breakfast with my teenaged Granddaughter and I asked her,

What special day is it in Canada tomorrow?".

Without skipping a beat she said, "It's Prime Minister Day!".

She's smart, so I asked her "What does Prime Minister Day mean?".

I was waiting for something about the Trudeaus or Harper etc.

She replied, "Prime Minister Day is when the Prime Minister steps out

of the Prime Minister's Mansion, and if he sees his shadow, we have

4 more years of Bull Shit."

You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose.


Bob, a middle-aged Canadian tourist on his first time in Lincoln, Nebraska, locates the red light district and enters a large brothel.

The madam asks him to be seated and sends over a young lady to entertain the client. They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear and she gasps and runs away!

Seeing this, the madam sends over a more experienced lady to entertain the gentleman. They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear and she screams, No!" and walks quickly away!

The madam is surprised that this ordinary looking man has asked for something so outrageous that her two girls will have nothing to do with it.

She decides that only her most experienced lady, Lola, will do. Lola looks a bit tired, but she has never said no and it doesn't seem likely that anything would surprise her. So the madam sends her over to Bob.

They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear and she screams, "NO WAY, BUDDY!" smacks him as hard as she can and literally runs away!

Madam is by now absolutely intrigued, having seen nothing like this in all her years of operating a brothel. She hasn't done the bedroom work herself for a long time, but she did it for many years before she got into management. She's sure she has said yes at one time or another to everything a man could possibly ask for. The challenge is irresistible.

She just has to find out what this man has wanted that has made her girls so angry. And she sees a chance she can't pass up to show off to her employees how good she was at what they do.So she goes over to Bob and says that she's the best in the house and she is available.

She sits and talks with him. They frolic a bit, giggle a bit, and drink a little, and she sits in his lap. And Bob leans forward and whispers in her ear, "Can I pay in Canadian dollars?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.