Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 372

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

This one is compliments of a1mud

Paddy went to the doctor complaining that he had pain in his bum and in an anal examination, the doc pulled out a £20 note.

"Paddy," he said. "There's £20 notes in here" and he started pulling them out, one after another until finally, there was no more.

"That's a relief, I feel better now, it's amazing, how much was in there doctor?"

After counting, the doctor replied - "there's a total of £1,980 Paddy, astonishing."

Said Paddy - " Ah! I knew I wasn't feeling too grand!"


This one is compliments of RabbiRabbit

An old man was sitting on a train across from a blonde wearing a tiny mini skirt. Despite his efforts, he was unable to stop staring at the top of her thighs. To his delight, he realized she was

COMMANDO.

She saw him staring and inquired, "Are you looking at my vagina?"

"Yes, I'm sorry," he replied and promised to avert his eyes.

"It's quite all right," she replied, "It's very talented, watch this, I'll make it blow a kiss to you." Sure enough the vagina blew him a kiss.

The old man was completely astounded and inquired what else it could do.

"I can also make it wink," she replied. The old man stared in amazement as the vagina winked at him.

"Come and sit next to me," she said, patting the seat. He moved over and she asked, "Would you like to stick a couple of fingers in?"

Stunned, he asked, "You're shittin' me, you mean it can whistle, too?"

It's tough getting old.


These two little ditties are compliments of the 'Shy One'

Do you know what islands in the stream are? Dolly Parton doing the backstroke.

In a day-care center, how do you know which kids are Dolly Parton's kids? They're the ones with stretch marks around their mouths.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.