Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 235

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

This one is compliments of Rrrosco

Another beauty!

Blonde and her Jaguar

Carolyn, a very rich blonde, buys a new automatic

Jaguar XKR Sports car.

She drives the car perfectly well during the day, but at night, the car just won't go at all.

After trying to drive the car at night for a week

(but without any luck), she furiously calls the

Jaguar dealer, and they send out a technician.

The technician examines the car and finds nothing wrong with it.

So he turns to the blonde and asks:

"Ma'am, are you sure you are using the right gears?"

Full of anger, the blonde replies:

"You nut, you idiot, how on earth you could ask such a question? I'm not stupid you know!

Of course I am using the right gears;

I use "D" during the day and "N" at night."


These are compliments of Chuck...

Email Warning!

This is very serious ... please read and be aware:

IF YOU GET AN EMAIL TITLED, "NUDE PHOTO OF HILLARY CLINTON",

DON'T OPEN IT.

IT CONTAINS A NUDE PHOTO OF HILLARY CLINTON!


A young boy went up to his father and asked him, 'Dad, what is the difference between potentially and realistically?'

The father thought for a moment, then answered, 'Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.

Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.

Come back and tell me what you learn from that.'

So the boy went to his mother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'

The mother replied, 'Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great University!'

The boy then went to his sister and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'

The girl replied, 'Oh my Gawd! I LOVE Brad Pitt I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?'

The boy then went to his brother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'

'Of course, ' the brother replied. 'Do you know what a million Bucks would buy?'

The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad.

His father asked him, 'Did you find out the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?'

The boy replied, 'Yes, 'Potentially', you and I are sitting on Three million dollars.

But 'realistically', we're living with two hookers and a queer.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.