Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 35

A few seniors are sitting outside the seniors' home on the veranda in comfy chairs. An elderly woman looks at the man next to her and says, "I bet I can tell you how old you are!"

The man, really well up there in years, scowled at her and said, "No, you can't!"

She says, "Betcha I can!"

He says, "But what can we bet? None of us have any money!"

She says, "If I guess right, you have to take off your clothes; if I guess wrong, I'll take mine off, o.k.?"

He grumbled a little, mumbling something about "that wouldn't be no prize!". Then he said, "OK, how old am I?"

She says, "Yer 94 and 3 months!"

He says, amazed, "I'll be danged!"

She says, "Take off your clothes!"

And he does. And she takes a good look at him for a while.

Then she says, "OK, get dressed."

He does, and sits down with a puzzled look on his face.

Finally, he asks her, "Alright, you've just got to tell me how you knew my age right down to the month!"

She says, "You told me yesterday."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.