Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

This one is from Uncle


The making of man

Three Engineers, an Electrical, Mechanical and a

Civil, were having an argument over which principle of engineering God used when he created man.

The Electrical Engineer said "It had to be the principals of Electrical Engineering because everyone knows that without the nerves in our bodies nothing would work.

The Mechanical said "No, No, it had to be the principals of Mechanical Engineering. Just look at all the levers God used in making man move."

The Civil Engineer just laughed and said, "Nah, it was the principals of Civil Engineering. Who else would install a sewer system in the middle of a RECREATION AREA".


And another one from Dennis

Boudreaux and Thibodaux were mechanics at the New

Orleans airport. One day it's completely fogged in and absolutely nothing is getting in or out. Near the end of the day they are sitting in the break room and Thibodaux says "Hey Boudreaux, I hear that Jet fuel is a real good hooch and I also that there's NO after effects at all!

Boudreaux says "Really! lets try it!"

They did and got absolutely blasted!

The next morning Boudreaux wakes up in his own bed and thinks "WOW, he was right, NO hang over, NO upset stomach, NOTHING!" about the time the phone rings, its Thibodaux.

Thibodaux: "Hey Boudreaux, how you feeling?"

Boudreaux: "GREAT, you were right no after effects at all!"

Thibodaux: "Well -- There is one."

Boudreaux: " What are you talking about?"

Thibodaux: " You farted yet?"

Boudreaux: "????? What, no, why?"

Thibodaux: "Well don't 'cause I'm in Tulsa!"

This is dated but ... thx hal

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather--who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car."

--Author Unknown

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.