Shooting the Moon - Cover

Shooting the Moon

Copyright© 2015 by Severusmax

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A wild game of poker on a whiskey-filled night leads to foursome sex and a man winning three sex slaves who offer to seduce others into his net. Sometimes, Lady Luck really does play favorites it seems.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge   Violence  

We were busy thinking up various plans or possible scenarios for revenge against Arlen and against Dana’s mother when I got a call from Ruth, and her voice was not happy at all. In fact, I could hear the sobs and I guessed the reason before she could speak it. There was only one possible reason that occurred to me for her being sad all of the sudden. It was her father and the news wasn’t good.

“Ruthie, dear, what’s the matter?” I asked her, not giving up the game just yet, but I already knew the answer.

“Daddy ... died. He’s gone, Isaac. My father’s dead! I’m all alone now!” Ruth sobbed, but I insisted that wasn’t the case.

“No, Ruthie, you’re not alone. You got us. You got me, okay? We’re not giving up on you and you’re not going to give up on life. Sell your place and move in with me, baby girl. You’re mine now, baby. I’m taking you in and keeping you for life, okay?” I insisted in a firm, “will brook no nonsense” tone of voice.

“You mean it?” Ruth asked me skeptically.

“With all of my heart. You don’t mind my others, do you?” I asked her once more.

“Oh, God, no, I don’t! I just need someone, I just need you, there for me. Holding me. Kissing me. Snuggling me. I feel so lost, so empty, so restless, so... ,” Ruth continued, but I cut her off.

“So, come here and join us. You’re mine now, just as I said. You belong to me now. You’re not on your own. You’re a very strong woman when you wish to be, but you’re used to being defined by men and your relationships with them. That doesn’t have to change now that your father is gone. You are now mine. I’m playing for keeps here. I’m not taking no for an answer here, Ruthie. I’ve wanted you forever and, apparently, the feeling is mutual. You’ve been strong for your father. Now, let me be strong for you. Let me take care of you,” I commanded Ruth and she sobbed a bit before she replied.

“Yes, yes ... I’ll do it! I’ll be your wife ... I mean, well, your woman! Sorry about that wife business,” Ruth let her true wishes slip, “I don’t want you thinking that I’m the jealous type.”

“Honey, it’s okay. I’m not mad. As far as I’m concerned, you and I have been close for a long time. It’s okay if you want to be my wife and I’ll certainly not rule it out, though I have to make sure that it doesn’t create trouble in Paradise. I know that you’d share me, as would the others. Now, I’m coming to your place, picking you up, and taking you out to supper with all of us. My previous plans can all wait a day, okay? There’s nothing that’s so urgent that a lover grieving the loss of her father cannot override that,” I assured Ruth as we started to get ready.

“Thank you ... thank you, Isaac! This means so much to me! I’ll be very good to you, I swear it!” Ruth exclaimed, and then added, “I’ll love you forever, Isaac! I do love you forever! I’m yours! Always and forever yours!”

After Ruth hung up, there were tears in everyone’s eyes and no question that they would go along with my revised plans for the evening. They knew what was up. Ruth had lost her father and everything else could or would be dropped until a better time. Arlen and his friends (and boss) had just gained a reprieve, courtesy of Herb, Ruthie’s deceased father. She needed us and if we were the friends and lovers that we claimed to be, her needs superseded our desires for revenge. What Ruthie needed right now was people to comfort and soothe her, hold her hand, hold her tight to our bosom, and let her cry on our shoulders. She needed a chance to cry and be weak, rather than having to be strong all of the time as she had been for Herb. She needed a chance to mourn her loss.

Ruth wasn’t ready when I came by, but I didn’t expect her to be. She was a snotty, tear-streaked mess, her mascara running, her hair wild, sniffling and wearing her pajamas. I didn’t care. I just grabbed that sweet young lady and pulled her into my arms, cradling her while I could. She didn’t question me right then, but she looked a bit embarrassed at how much she had fallen apart. To me, though, that was proof of how much she had loved her father. If she had been composed after losing him, I would have had some real doubts about her as a person. I didn’t even care that she got some snot on my shirt. Instead, I just borrowed one of her father’s shirts for the night and turned her over to the tender mercies of my women.

“Ruthie, my other girls here are going to take charge of getting you washed, dressed, and ready for our supper date, okay? It’s okay that you’re upset, but my job and theirs will be giving you a chance to put that from your mind for the evening. You need a chance to eat something, maybe distract yourself a little, and then you can go home with us and cry yourself to sleep. It’s healthy to grieve, but you also need distractions at times, so that the grief doesn’t take over your soul and your life, baby,” I caressed Ruth a bit and comforted her with my hands as the girls took charge of her.

“I guess that supper will have to wait a bit, but not too much. And it’s worth it, to have the girls take Ruth in hand and make her feel human again. She’s had a very rough evening, of course, and it won’t get any easier on her, will it? Not for a while, at least,” Robert thought aloud, while we men were alone together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.