Forever M'lady
Chapter 18: Bitter sweet

Copyright© 2015 by JenQuail

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: Bitter sweet - From the humble beginnings of mucking out the pigs through to the top echelons of Late Victorian England, Jane Fairfax relates the ups and downs of her life.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Slow  

I don't know when Annie left the bed but she was fully dressed when she woke me, saying it was time to dress for dinner. She had my clothes laid out ready. I hate that triply accursed corset, I think it is a remnant of Torquemada's armoury. Annie dressed me brushed my hair and pinned it up before going to work on my face. I stood when she finished. She looked me up and down. "You look beautiful, Mistress. Go and see your Beloved. He is so handsome I could steal him from you."

"Saucy wench. Get out before I have you flogged." I gave her a quick hug and left feeling as beautiful as Annie said.

Dinner was a gay affair with Percy and the Bishop both regaling us with many amusing anecdotes. Diana seemed at once bubbling with energy, no doubt at the thought of a night of passion with Percy, and perhaps a little sad that she would have her night, and subsequent nights at my cost. No matter how I felt, I knew Diana needed to present an heir to Reginald and that that was one of the main reasons my Beloved was staying at Barton Court.

When dinner was complete and the men had finished their port and cigars, Percy and Reginald escorted me and Diana to our rooms. Reginald returned alone and Percy kissed me before Diana closed her bedroom door behind them. I could not sleep for the muffled sounds of their passion coming from the door, sobbing quietly into my pillow, but eventually they quieted and I drifted into oblivion only to be awakened by somebody getting into my bed. Then my Beloved's lips were on mine. "I have done my rights by Diana, now my precious Jane needs my loving."

It was not a night of unbridled passion, my Darling had been with Diana so was not ready quite yet. After kissing him thoroughly and being kissed in return, I went beneath the covers and took his beautiful cock into my mouth and tenderly coaxed him back to life. Then he spooned himself behind me and I received him into my pussy from the back. Such a sweet loving he gave me, he was constantly playing with my breasts as his cock slipped in and out of my cunt and I twisted my head to kiss him. He made me climax twice before the increasing urgency of his strokes told me he was close and feeling his spurts inside me pushed me into a slow, gentle climax of love. Percy was asleep, still holding a breast, before his cock shrank out of my body and I lay secure in his arms until morning.

His arms were still around me when I woke from a blissful sleep the next morning. I tinkled my little bell and was surprised when Faith answered.

"Faith, what are you doing here?" I whispered

"Forgive me Mistress Jane, but Annie is taking the laundry away and Eleanor has the chamber pots. What may I do for you?" All the time she was whispering, her eyes kept drifting to the form of my Beloved, still asleep beside me.

"Bring me a nice pot of tea, then, and tell Annie to attend me, but very quietly, when she returns. And now you can stop looking at Lord Percival." I smiled to show her I was not upset so she turned and left. It was Annie who brought the tea. I extricated myself from my Lover's arms without disturbing him and sipped at the tea Annie had poured while she washed and dressed me.

"Were you and Eleanor really otherwise engaged when I rang?"

She hung her head and apologised, "Not really, Mistress, begging your pardon. Faith wanted to see Lord Percy."

"Oh, Annie, I'm not upset. I would have wanted to do the same myself, if I were her. But you had better go; I think I hear Lord Percy stirring." Indeed, he was sitting up in bed, sheets hiding his privates, when Annie left discretely and I sat on the bed next to my Beloved and welcomed him to the day with an affectionate kiss. "Thank you for loving me last night, my Darling. Such a beautiful surprise."

"How could I leave my Beloved alone?" His hands caressed my face then my breasts.

"Oh, Percy, however much I want you right now, you must dress and sneak back to your lodgings."

"Must I, Lover mine?"

"Don't tempt me so, Percy. I want you so much."

Ignoring my pleas, he kissed me passionately, pulled me to the bed and flipped my skirts. My sigh, as he entered me, was of sheer pleasure at this stolen moment. He was eager that morning, yet still considerate. I did not climax but still felt so loved and happy that it did not matter. I gladly received his gift. We both lay there for a few minutes of tenderness before he jumped up and started to dress. I straightened my clothes and composed myself again. With another sweet kiss, he bade me good day and left. I went about my duties. Today was Saturday and tonight was the grand Ball. Cook excelled herself once more and the tables were piled high with many delicacies to please all palates. There was a string quintet with a pianist playing Bach and Beethoven and the other old master composers throughout the meal and, when all the tables were cleared away, they broke into a lively polka, signalling it was time to dance. Throughout the Ball, we only had to look up for a maid or page to be available to fetch whatever drink they wished. Annie was there, as were Eleanor and Faith, so Diana, Cynthia and I never lacked anything for more than a few seconds. And the girls got to go to the Ball.

Janice's creation for the night was a heavy red silk bodice with high neckline but moulding my breasts and tummy. The skirt was a deep navy overlaid with a pure white lace. The skirt material was light cotton, flared wide with many stiffened petticoats to keep it floating.

What a marvellous time I had. I danced with every man in the room, including the males of the sets of twins and got dizzy with the compliments. Diana was the same. Percy was always there when I had no more temporary partners. He dances superbly, so light on his feet and leading me so well, I thought I was dancing on air. He did not neglect the other ladies in the room, including the girl twins and Mrs Barnes' girls, thrilled with the excitement of their first Ball. He had several dances with Diana but he always returned to me. He was a nimble and energetic dancer and when one of Herr Strauss's liveliest waltzes was played, he was almost throwing me around, making my skirt fly out with every turn and spin. The Bishop's wife thought it far too risqué for decent society and tut-tutted for the rest of the evening but I really did not care. I had drunk a few glasses of champagne and was having more fun than I had ever known. The final dance was a slow waltz. Percy held me close and we danced around the floor just staring into each other's eyes.

The Ball was over, the servants were clearing the tables, the musicians were putting away their instruments and I was sad at the thought of losing my Lover tonight but when we reached our rooms, escorted as usual by Reginald and Percy, Diana graciously stepped aside, telling me she could not possibly part us tonight. We hugged and parted, she to her boudoir and me to mine almost dragging Percy in a most unladylike fashion.

He was as eager as I was but was frustrated with all the tiny buttons he had to open until I was naked before his exploring gaze. Now I faced the same frustration as I tackled his fastenings. Getting rid of that exasperating waistcoat, I ran my hands over his manly chest as I opened his shirt, feeling the crinkly hair and nipples hard against my palms but I bravely restrained myself, pulled the shirt from his cummerbund and trousers and pushed it off his shoulders. I quickly disposed of the cummerbund and stood almost entranced at the sight before me then forced myself to kneel so I could tackle the garment hiding away what I wanted to see and to touch and to kiss.

Finally, I had him naked in all his glory, looking like he had just stepped down from Valhalla, hands on hips and that magnificent cock sticking up and out as if reaching for the ceiling, now waving enticingly before my eyes. I succumbed to temptation, cupping his testicles in one hand and wrapping the other hand around the base of his cock, I kissed the jewel from the tip then welcomed him into my mouth, savouring his masculine taste as my tongue swirled around it. I was so excited by the whole evening spent with my love, my thighs were soaking and even though I was just sucking my Beloved's cock, I felt the internal sparks lighting off the little fires through my body. My Norse god was obviously fired up too because he was thrusting urgently in my mouth. The feel of his seed coating my tongue was the wind, which fanned my fires to white hot, increasing as I milked him of every drop he could spare.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.